PDA

View Full Version : Hungary

cameraman
08-03-08, 04:46 PM
It just goes to show why thet make them run the races. Going in I thought Hamilton was just going to drive away...

oddlycalm
08-03-08, 05:10 PM
It just goes to show why thet make them run the races. Going in I thought Hamilton was just going to drive away...
Yup, and then it looked like Massa was just going to drive away.... :laugh:

Flat tires from debris can happen to any driver at any time, but how about an engine failure on a Ferrari with 3 laps to go...? Now that's something you don't see often.

oc

Methanolandbrats
08-03-08, 05:24 PM
Yup, and then it looked like Massa was just going to drive away.... :laugh:

Flat tires from debris can happen to any driver at any time, but how about an engine failure on a Ferrari with 3 laps to go...? Now that's something you don't see often.

ocFerrari wound the lumps a little tight this weekend. Great drive by Massa. WTF was a Yoda doing up front? Hobbs was a snappy dresser back in the day :rofl:

Insomniac
08-03-08, 05:40 PM
That was a crazy race. Both championships shuffled throughout the race. I was surprised by Massa. I like many thought McLaren would be leaving them in the dust. Makes you wonder about Kimi though.

Rough day for the Sebastians. What happened to BMW? Kubicamania is being dealt a bad hand.

emjaya
08-03-08, 07:49 PM
Funny how a supposedly nothing special track like Hungry throws up a interesting race. Seven different winners in seven years.

opinionated ow
08-03-08, 08:49 PM
Funny how a supposedly nothing special track like Hungry throws up a interesting race. Seven different winners in seven years.

Yup...and when it rains, it is always one of my favourites

pchall
08-04-08, 11:36 AM
How does a manufacturer wind an F1 engine "a little tight" these days? I thought the engine specs where set at the end of 2006? Or does Ferrari get a free pass on continued development?

Ferrari wound the lumps a little tight this weekend. Great drive by Massa. WTF was a Yoda doing up front? Hobbs was a snappy dresser back in the day :rofl:

Andrew Longman
08-04-08, 11:40 AM
I think they can still play with the fuel mapping, timing, RPM and such through the ECU.

Methanolandbrats
08-04-08, 11:52 AM
I think they can still play with the fuel mapping, timing, RPM and such through the ECU.
Yup.

Rogue Leader
08-04-08, 11:53 PM
Now its Glock-Mania!

Insomniac
08-05-08, 09:49 AM
Now its Glock-Mania!

Not for me, but can you believe he drove for Paul Gentilozzi?

STD
08-05-08, 10:46 AM
A lot of good drivers drove for him, unfortunately for them.
Not saying any stayed too long or carried a bad stain away with them when they left. :laugh:

Methanolandbrats
08-05-08, 11:00 AM
Gentilozzi and "stain" probably should'nt be used in the same sentence :yuck:

cameraman
08-05-08, 12:17 PM
Not for me, but can you believe he drove for Paul Gentilozzi?

Can you believe he put a Gentilozzi sled on the podium?

Insomniac
08-05-08, 01:00 PM

Tagliani won a race for him. :)

Sean Malone
08-05-08, 01:12 PM

ferrarigod
08-05-08, 09:57 PM

Can you believe he probably didn't get paid to put a Gentilozzi car on the podium, but he got an extension to do so in F1?

cameraman
08-06-08, 12:23 PM
Well it looks like both he and Jarno got signed for 2009 so it all worked out in the end.