PDA

View Full Version : Douchebag Beach (Joisey)

coolhand
08-02-08, 08:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjLaJO8QEuw

The interview of the girl at the end is the best part. :rofl:

Ankf00
08-02-08, 08:30 PM
:rofl:

Andrew Longman
08-02-08, 10:17 PM
Belmar

Whayougottaproblemwitdat?

Thanks, because it led me to this:
cu327c72TSk

I'm crying. :rofl:

Seriously, Belmar was always known for drunken idiot kids from Bergen County and Staten Island. They were just *******s. In the last very few years, it has self identified itself as Guido culture, self consciously turning up the *******ness. They have website and forums to publish you latest act of public rudeness. Hence these videos.

If you are from Jersey, you gotta do something I suppose.

edit: notice the guy at the bikini contest in the Steve McQueen Lemans Gulf racing jacket. :D

SteveH
08-02-08, 10:30 PM
too bad there isn't a major fault line on the east coast, also ;) :D

Andrew Longman
08-02-08, 10:38 PM
too bad there isn't a major fault line on the east coast, also ;) :D

Yeah, I'd like to widen the river between here and PA.

dando
08-02-08, 11:00 PM
Thanks, because it led me to this:

Clerks on the beach. :D

I honestly expected that when I first went to OCNJ. Thankfully good, decent peeps from PA and oHIo populate OCNJ this time of year. ;) :p

There's a reason Philly charges to escape NJ, yo. :gomer:

-Kevin

Andrew Longman
08-02-08, 11:37 PM
I honestly expected that when I first went to OCNJ.

That's the good and bad thing about the Shore. There are a hundred little towns, each a couple miles or less long and each attract a completely different crowd, self selecting for their version of the shore experience.

Cape May with its Victorian B&Bs is a million degrees different from Belmar.

Seaside Heights is like Belmar on 87 octane but move a mile south to Seaside Park and it is Belmar once they have mortgages, kids and middle age crisis. (that's where I go)

Go north to Brielle and its little old widows living in beach mansions their husband died paying for.

Ocean Grove visitors have been going to Tent Church Revival Meetings every Sunday since 1869

Lakewood is dominated by Orthodox Jews.

Island Beach State Park offers about 20 miles of completely natural dunes and beaches smack in the middle of it all.

OK enough of my Chamber of Commerce speech. Enjoy the Guidos who are (part of) Jersey

SteveH
08-02-08, 11:47 PM
Yeah, I'd like to widen the river between here and PA.

:D

Michaelhatesfans
08-03-08, 03:36 AM
People still have spikey hair and turned up collars???:saywhat:

eiregosod
08-03-08, 05:14 AM
Lakewood is dominated by Orthodox Jews.

only tshirts and long pants on the beach then! ;)

Andrew Longman
08-03-08, 08:28 AM
the real deal

http://www.njguido.com/

Elmo T
08-03-08, 04:07 PM
Island Beach State Park offers about 20 miles of completely natural dunes and beaches smack in the middle of it all.

:thumbup::thumbup:

We hit Seaside Heights on the way home so that we have the true Jersey Shore feeling.

oddlycalm
08-03-08, 04:22 PM
Looks like a slightly younger version of a biker run to Laughlin, NV on a bad hair day and with too many clothes on.... :D

oc