PDA

View Full Version : IM WARming you now ! !!!

BigIrlFan
05-21-03, 11:13 PM
ITs just liek the US of A agains those damed terrarists. ITs time to take soem action. If you pucnks are taking the side of ROBin MIller then you shoud be prepaired to pay the prize. ANd it aint gone to be perty. Frists of all, the race aint been ranned yet so how can it be over? HUh tell me that. ANd HElls BElles we all know RObin MIler aint got no frends so we knows he made that part up. ANd if he made that part up then he probly made up the rest to. YOU no hees a CARt employee and writes for there website. NOw hees wrting for this damed hippy paper. I betCArts evel genyous CHRis POOk probaly paid him to write this crap bout the IRl . Well whose he thinks hees kidding anyway. TOney GOrge aint gone to settle for this. HE better hope hees got a satylight dish cause he aint gone to see INdy live no other way on SUnday. Or the BRIkcyard or FORmola 1 in SPetember. HEs done. THe fine famly of channels at ABc aint gone to let him on the air ever. TOast is what he is. WE need to get a bucnh of gooD TRAckFOremers and lynch this jerk. Weel lure him out with a tenderloin and a 6 pack of MIller light and then weel get him and give him up to AJ. WHen he gets done with MILler even a damed JAp NANcyBoy ought ot be able to whip is boney ass.

RIp RObin MIller and anyone that is on his side. THis is war. ANd it aint gone to be over until CARt is hammered into dust. ANd anyone one on CARts side. TOO bad. YOU loose. We got INdy and it aint dead but you will be you CARt strret race loosers hahahahahahahaha

SCRew you CARt strret race loosers. SCRew you ROBin MIller. BUck and me is pissed off.

BEtter wach your backs you INdy killers. ITs time to for you to accept the blame for the mess open wheels is in. CARt screwed up and the fix aint gone to be perty bUT it will get fixed and TOney will be the one to do it. ANd IM on his side and so is BUck and so is hunnerts of fans just liek me. MAtter of fact they is egsackly liek me. WEre gone to give you pucnks hell from here on out. YOU rat bastiges calls it FOrmola ******** and you made fun on TOney using crack or whatever he did ANd then you made fun about his MOm being some kind of a track whore or whatever you say she did. ANd then you spit on INDy and now INdy aint as grate as YOU think it shoud be. Well I got news for you. GO away Weel be fine without you whiney snot nosed strret racer loosers. WE did fine with the NOvis and the OFfys and the AUroras and weel be fine just by ourselves. WE got INdy on our side and out side INdy there aint much else. SPecially when you live in INDy. WE got INdy and you dont so get over it. If you had it you woud nt say it was bad. We sure as hell dont. SCRew you.

pchall
05-21-03, 11:18 PM
i'm COWering in fear.

moo

RacinM3
05-21-03, 11:21 PM
That is egsackly what I was thinking.:thumbup:

TippyGomez
05-21-03, 11:21 PM
Uh, Mr. BiF, uh, could we maybe offer you a lozenge? Don't give yourself a coronary over this trivial matter. Im sure the powers at IMS will have the affable Mr. Miller rode out of town on the proverbial rail any day now

Repeat after me, how do we win fans over?
ONE AT A TIME

TG

Badger
05-21-03, 11:28 PM
Bif, at least CART is represented by 100% murricans in the Indy 500. Not like the IRl is filled with a bunch of crying Brazillians.

Railbird
05-21-03, 11:32 PM
Just settle down BiF

The flag will drop Sunday and you and Buck, and maybe even James Robert, will have your way with many brews and the trailor queens too.

But

Stop and consider this:

There's only one more spot left on the Bork Warmer for the winner's head.

Is this the last Indy five hunnert, or will the rest of the winners get no head?

Ziggy
05-21-03, 11:34 PM
No wonder Arie retired!!!

Chill out BiF, you freakin' gomer

FortyOneFord
05-22-03, 12:51 AM
:D

Lizzerd
05-22-03, 01:36 AM
BIF, settle down, okay? Maybe you should have another shot of Wild Turkey.

On the other hand, maybe not. Save it for race morning and enjoy yourself, you wanker.

And another thing... I'm tired of you coming here and spewing your nonsense. What did you have, a sixth grade education or is that stretching the truth? I can't believe you even know what a computer is, much less be able to turn one on. Leave us street race loosers alone and enjoy your month. June will bring back real racing, and you'll be gone, thank God.

Tell Buck I said howdy, too, okay? :D

Eagle104
05-22-03, 01:38 AM
Get ahold of yourself, BIf#!!

Hink
05-22-03, 01:47 AM
BiF - Why don't you drive down to the track, have another Wild Turkey or ten, sing a song real loud on the PA for all the fans, and drink a beer for Carb day?

Turn7
05-22-03, 03:24 AM
Bif, if you and Buck can save Indy, I bet Tony will let you sit next to Linda Vaughn during next years race. :thumbup:

Hink
05-22-03, 05:15 AM
Don't tell him that. He might be the LSJ stalker.

RaceChic
05-22-03, 08:23 AM
Don't mess with me BIF. I have three cats you know.... :flame:

cart7
05-22-03, 08:54 AM
Geez BiF, you're usually in a much chipier mood in May. :confused:

This year's mushroom crop not coming in that good??

KobySon
05-22-03, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by RaceChic
Don't mess with me BIF. I have three cats you know.... :flame:

so that makes you a nancy... uh, nevermind

RaceGrrl
05-22-03, 09:26 AM
If anyone could talk me into being an IRL fan, BiF could. His eloquent use of the English language moves me.

Please excuse me while I find a restroom.

rabbit
05-22-03, 10:54 AM
Wow! The IRL must REALLY be in trouble if BiF is this worked up!

RichK
05-22-03, 11:37 AM
I can't believe you people are making fun of Bif#, even after you have been WARmed!

Napoleon
05-22-03, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Railbird
. . . or will the rest of the winners get no head?

:rofl:

racer2c
05-22-03, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Railbird

Stop and consider this:

There's only one more spot left on the Bork Warmer for the winner's head.

Is this the last Indy five hunnert, or will the rest of the winners get no head?

There would have been room for seven more heads, but the asterisks take a a spot by themselves.

lone_groover
05-22-03, 12:06 PM
Railbird :)