PDA

View Full Version : Milka Chats with Danica

TedN
07-19-08, 01:43 PM
Seems there was some sort of hissy fit between Danica Patrick and Milka Duno after Indy Car practice this morning. Word is that Danica Patrick stormed down to Milka's pit box (The "I can't do no wrong" Patrick is always storming somewhere. One of these days another driver is going to deck the miniscule driver and lay her right out) after the session and said to Milka "Do you even know what you are doing out there?" To which Milka supposedly threw down the rag she was wiping her face with and said "Look b&%$#, you may be able to push the boys around in this series but you are not going to push me around."
Source (http://www.autoracing1.com/hotnews.asp)

Ted

;)

Padre
07-19-08, 01:58 PM
There's a rumour out there that Danica spit in Duno's face. :saywhat:

SurfaceUnits
07-19-08, 02:02 PM
no slag on Ted, but nobody cares anymore. That's why Kalkhoven bailed.

Don Quixote
07-19-08, 02:11 PM
There's a rumour out there that Danica spit in Duno's face. :saywhat: Must be roid rage, ala Bill Romanowski. :laugh:

Methanolandbrats
07-19-08, 02:42 PM
There's a rumour out there that Danica spit in Duno's face. :saywhat:
I doubt it, Milker's would have kicked her ass for that and there would be pictures. A real hair pulling, nails out dust up would be really cool though :thumbup: here's hoping :)

TKGAngel
07-19-08, 03:12 PM
I want to see Goodyear explain this one away during tomorrow's broadcast. Tires won't have as much spin as Scooter's going to have to use.

no slag on Ted, but nobody cares anymore. That's why Kalkhoven bailed.

What happened with KK?

extramundane
07-19-08, 03:19 PM
I doubt it, Milker's would have kicked her ass for that and there would be pictures. A real hair pulling, nails out dust up would be really cool though :thumbup: here's hoping :)

Nah, Milka knows it's not cool for men to beat up women.

:manhands:

cart7
07-20-08, 03:29 PM
Now for the video. :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LXDEPrIr9I

Mike Lawler
07-20-08, 05:47 PM

It will be interesting next week to see how she "communicates" with Tracy. Should we forward her the San Jose " sidewalk" clip? I can not wait.

extramundane
07-20-08, 07:10 PM
I love the "Brian Barnhart's gonna hear about this" bit. :rofl:

dando
07-20-08, 07:32 PM

You know, I almost feel sorry for him about that. :saywhat:

Nah... :gomer:

-Kevin

cameraman
07-20-08, 08:43 PM

Hey Brian, Karma's a bitch:rofl:

Insomniac
07-20-08, 09:33 PM
That video is funny. What did Milka do that made her so mad? She already announced PT doesn't scare her, now her and Milka. She's going to have confronted half the field by the end of the season at this rate. She's a little tyrant.

Methanolandbrats
07-20-08, 09:44 PM
If she was'nt a girl, she'd be a secretary in Northern Illinois hanging out in a Rockford redneck bar. Screw her.

dando
07-20-08, 10:29 PM
She's a little tyrant.

It's called a Napoleon complex, yo.

-Kevin

grungex
07-20-08, 10:37 PM
The best part was her subsequent 20th place qualification result. "It's not my fault you're slow!!!" Pot, meet kettle...

Insomniac
07-21-08, 08:10 AM
The best part was her subsequent 20th place qualification result. "It's not my fault you're slow!!!" Pot, meet kettle...

At least she's consistent. Qualifying 20th wasn't her fault either. :gomer:

Accipiter
07-21-08, 09:24 AM
Undeserved entitlement meets Latina incompetence! Awesome! :laugh:

Michaelhatesfans
07-21-08, 10:03 AM
At least she's consistent. Qualifying 20th wasn't her fault either. :gomer:

Hey, cut her some slack. She could have been 19th or maybe even as high as 18th if she hadn't been blocked.

:tony:

Don Quixote
07-21-08, 11:28 AM
Other than the occasional TF shill, I have yet to see anyone come to the princess' defense in these matters. I love the guy in the Citgo shirt that turns his back to her while she is melting down. :D

TravelGal
07-21-08, 11:57 AM
Meh, it's all publicity. Two guys, two seconds of coverage; Danica, a full minute of film. Now she's got her face on the front of AOL and everywhere else. That's why they filmed every bit of it and why it aired during the race.

dando
07-21-08, 12:24 PM
Nice hair. :laugh:

http://snarkerati.com/galleries/Danica-Patrick/0176-Danica-Patrick.jpg

:yuck:

Spickly will dig the shoes, tho. :gomer:

-Kevin

Easy
07-21-08, 12:27 PM
Hey Brian, Karma's a bitch:rofl:

And so is Danica.

Methanolandbrats
07-21-08, 12:33 PM
Good God, she can't even dress herself, that outfit is horrible and would be laughable at a high school prom :laugh:

G.
07-21-08, 12:36 PM
Gotta admit, it's giving the Press something to talk about.:shakehead

This AM, they showed it on FOX, the talking head was making fun of the PrincessofPout. Something about her being aggressive until the Caged Latina Heat hit her with the towel, them PoP was meekly saying, "I just wanted to talk to her". Talking Head found that to be quite the funny.

TRDfan
07-21-08, 01:15 PM
Bringing attention to an "interest-starved sport"

http://msn.foxsports.com/motor/story/8364034/In-quest-for-eyeballs,-IRL-embraces-Danica's-wild-side?MSNHPHCP&GT1=39002

Methanolandbrats
07-21-08, 01:19 PM

http://msn.foxsports.com/motor/story/8364034/In-quest-for-eyeballs,-IRL-embraces-Danica's-wild-side?MSNHPHCP&GT1=39002 Outstanding article :rofl:

TKGAngel
07-21-08, 01:31 PM
I know those shoes probably cost more than my weekly salary, but they're very stripper-ish.

Ankf00
07-21-08, 01:36 PM
I know those shoes probably cost more than my weekly salary, but they're very stripper-ish.

she's on the internship program at Treasure's :gomer:

Methanolandbrats
07-21-08, 01:43 PM
I know those shoes probably cost more than my weekly salary, but they're very stripper-ish. Maybe the Unsers are her fashion consultants.

Stu
07-21-08, 01:45 PM

http://msn.foxsports.com/motor/story/8364034/In-quest-for-eyeballs,-IRL-embraces-Danica's-wild-side?MSNHPHCP&GT1=39002

comments are usually better than the articles:

Danica, babe, honey, sweetheart! You won't win many fans by trying to look like the gril next door and acting like some #### chick! Leave the racing alone and do what you and other women do so very well; get a #### job, tighten up your hot bod, pose for some more nudie mags, and look for and marry a rich guy like the rest of the "women of notariety" out there!

Wally
07-21-08, 02:33 PM

:rofl:.....:laugh:......:thumbup:

Insomniac
07-21-08, 02:36 PM
Meh, it's all publicity. Two guys, two seconds of coverage; Danica, a full minute of film. Now she's got her face on the front of AOL and everywhere else. That's why they filmed every bit of it and why it aired during the race.

I disagree. I think the guys get just as much coverage. They tape the whole thing and show it if they have it. I do admit this will have a longer life because of Danica versus PT and someone.

Accipiter
07-21-08, 02:58 PM
When serial confronter Danica Patrick stepped to Milka Duno on Saturday in her latest it's-really-all-about-me drama, the IRL didn't hesitate to post the video on its website.

:laugh:

I'm glad someone in the media has seen through their shtick.

TrueBrit
07-21-08, 03:53 PM
..and then there's these two takes on Princess Not-My-Fault...

http://www.sportsbastards.com/index.php?itemid=462

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/25784989/

:D

Andrew Longman
07-21-08, 03:57 PM

There is something strangely off putting and sad about that video.

If this was a spat between Tony Stewart and Jeff Gordon it would get a lot of coverage but it would not devolve into "I just want to talk to her"

It was odd that she slams down her water bottle to accentuate her confrontation, but as soon as the Latin diva throw her towel in her face and doesn't capitulate, Danica gets all "What the hell, I'm just trying to talk to her"

What is clear is:

1) Danica has a huge sense of entitlement or minimally assumes it is common knowledge among drivers that she is faster and more important than Milka

2) She knows Milka sucks and assumed Milka knows that too and will bow down regardless of any disrespect shown. When the towel hit her face I think she was genuinely surprised that she didn't say, "I'm doing the best I can and I will try to do better". I think she found out racing against delusional rich Latin women is harder than men.

3) Danica is mostly tone deaf about her image (or not). She knew the cameras were there, if her intent is to get Milka to perform less harmfully, then she need not do it on camera... unless she thought this confrontation would serve her well.

4) Danica is mostly tone deaf about her image. See photo of her on this thread or just about any of her fashion choices

5) Danica is mostly tone deaf about her image. Isn't this better done by one crew chief talking to another? Quietly.

6) The IRL is mostly tone deaf about its image. Isn't this better done by one crew chief talking to another? Quietly. So as to not point out just how bad they both are?

oddlycalm
07-21-08, 09:18 PM
The IRL is mostly tone deaf about its image.
Yup, and equally long on excuses on why it isn't succeeding. :tony:

oc

Elmo T
07-21-08, 10:08 PM
5) Danica is mostly tone deaf about her image.

We spent the weekend at M-O. And I spent 1 hour of that in line for an autograph for a very sweet 7yo girl near and dear to Dad's heart. The things we do for our kids.

As we approached the tables, it was both comical and sad watching the faces - at least those of Tony Kanaan, Andretti, and Danica.

Tony Kanaan was friendly and joked with everyone in our family. He signed an extra autograph for my 4yo son and personalized to him - asking how to spell "Emerson" - and with a knowing laugh when my wife pointed out that Emmo was named after another Brazalian driver. But I digress...

Danica had such a sour face - and the minute a fan approached - on came the smile. Then back to the sour face. I have a great photo of her and my daughter (with a glowing smile), but to anyone even half paying attention - she clearly did not want to be there. Now with this video, I have another "educational opportunity" for my daughter on conflict resolution.

As for Marco, he looked like this the entire time: :irked: and I heard not a single word from him - even to the young girls in front of us who had their own Marco fan shirts custom made. :shakehead

TRANSAM
07-22-08, 12:01 AM
Is it just me or does Milka look and sound like a brunnette Charo?

http://www.charo.com/gallery.html

Andrew Longman
07-22-08, 08:46 AM
Is it just me or does Milka look and sound like a brunnette Charo?

http://www.charo.com/gallery.html

No it is not just you. I had exactly the same thought.

This series is an embarrassment :irked:

Elmo T
07-22-08, 10:14 AM

Speaking of embarrassment, add to the list the brigade of red hat wearing, red backpack toting "race fans". :shakehead

We arrived early on Sunday, prior to the gate opening. No less than 4 cars pulled in right behind me looking for that special Team Penske area :rolleyes: . Not to stereotype, but they fit the stereotype of the red hat brigade :gomer:. Lacking the red hat section of a grandstand, it probably wasn't as obvious on TV - but they were everywhere.

Harder to see were the Honda folks. I spoke to a guy in line at the gate - he offered free GA tickets as he had a "stack" of tickets he was looking to unload.

Wheel-Nut
07-22-08, 10:27 AM
Is she flipping the crew guy off at 31 seconds into the clip?

Elmo T
07-22-08, 10:34 AM
Is she flipping the crew guy off at 31 seconds into the clip?

I caught that - my wife says she is showing three fingers, leaving out the pointer.

Eagle104
07-22-08, 10:57 AM

Scott Ferrall, on SNY's "Wheelhouse" pgm, took a nice swipe during the short 'Last Licks' segment yesterday.

To paraphrase: 'Is there any sport more uninteresting or unwatchable than Indycar racing? You never watch it, you never read about it, or care about it. But they show DP, everytime she gets into it with a guy, and now a chick. And to see this other chick throw a towel in her face...There's the extent of excitement of this sport, for the whole season. Nobody watches it.'

Good show, ICS..good show. Thanks.

Sean Malone
07-22-08, 12:06 PM
Scott Ferrall, on SNY's "Wheelhouse" pgm, took a nice swipe during the short 'Last Licks' segment yesterday.

To paraphrase: 'Is there any sport more uninteresting or unwatchable than Indycar racing? You never watch it, you never read about it, or care about it. But they show DP, everytime she gets into it with a guy, and now a chick. And to see this other chick throw a towel in her face...There's the extent of excitement of this sport, for the whole season. Nobody watches it.'

What's he say about NASCAR?

extramundane
07-22-08, 12:27 PM

His stance seems to have softened considerably since he went off on Danica during his Sirius show last year. :D

dando
07-23-08, 01:51 PM
First Danicle in C^RT 2, now the WNBA....

http://sports.espn.go.com/wnba/news/story?id=3501654

:gomer: :shakehead

-Kevin

Methanolandbrats
07-23-08, 01:56 PM
First Danicle in C^RT 2, now the WNBA....

http://sports.espn.go.com/wnba/news/story?id=3501654

:gomer: :shakehead

-Kevin Looks like the player in the white uniform hooked the blue player to delay her.

EVL29
07-23-08, 11:19 PM
Plennette Pierson(in white)hooked Candace Parker(in Blue). Parker gave a good yank,while turning, sending Pierson to the ground. Pierson didn't let go of Parker while falling,pulling Parker down with her. Pierson then gets up and rushes over to Parker,whether to fight or just stand over her force Parker to make contact. Parker decides to make contact and a 'brawl' ensues.

I was watching that game(shaddap!) on the douche and couldn't stop laughing.

Deanna Nolan(Detroit Shock,in white) tackled Parker before she could really lay into Pierson,and everyone else came off the benches. Rick Mahorn,Detroits assistant coach pushed Lisa Leslie(LA Sparks,in blue) away from the fracas,but you'd think that he'd punched her by the look on her face. Delisha Milton-Jones 'punched' Mahorn on his back/shoulder and he barely even noticed.

Pierson went ape***** and had to be restrained by two of her teammates,one of whom,Cheryl Ford,ended up twisting her knee and going down....and out of the game(not much time left anyway). It'll be interesting to see if that's serious.

Pierson is essentially a female version of Bill Laimbeer,which is good for her because the Head coach of the Detroit Shock is.....Bill Laimbeer.

EVL29
07-23-08, 11:21 PM
Which is,of course,more than anyone on this board will ever want to know about Womens' Basketball.

Methanolandbrats
07-23-08, 11:23 PM
Plennette Pierson(in white)hooked Candace Parker(in Blue). Parker gave a good yank,while turning, sending Pierson to the ground. Pierson didn't let go of Parker while falling,pulling Parker down with her. Pierson then gets up and rushes over to Parker,whether to fight or just stand over her force Parker to make contact. Parker decides to make contact and a 'brawl' ensues.

I was watching that game(shaddap!) on the douche and couldn't stop laughing.

Deanna Nolan(Detroit Shock,in white) tackled Parker before she could really lay into Pierson,and everyone else came off the benches. Rick Mahorn,Detroits assistant coach pushed Lisa Leslie(LA Sparks,in blue) away from the fracas,but you'd think that he'd punched her by the look on her face. Delisha Milton-Jones 'punched' Mahorn on his back/shoulder and he barely even noticed.

Pierson went ape***** and had to be restrained by two of her teammates,one of whom,Cheryl Ford,ended up twisting her knee and going down....and out of the game(not much time left anyway). It'll be interesting to see if that's serious.

Pierson is essentially a female version of Bill Laimbeer,which is good for her because the Head coach of the Detroit Shock is.....Bill Laimbeer.

Allright.........The Laimbeer Pistons are my all-time favorite NBA team.......wanna score inside?.........gonna cost ya. :D My twin daughters are posts on a high school team and it's incredible how hard girls go at it. :thumbup:

extramundane
07-23-08, 11:23 PM
Pierson is essentially a female version of Bill Laimbeer,

I hope you're referring to her "style" rather than her appearance. :eek:

Which is,of course,more than anyone on this board will ever want to know about Womens' Basketball.

Nah, I'm sure O'Gorman's a big WNBA fan. :thumbup:

EVL29
07-24-08, 12:40 AM
Cheryl Ford out for season. Torn ACL.

Heh.

And I must confess.....I like the WNBA.

Stu
07-24-08, 08:32 AM
I hope you're referring to her "style" rather than her appearance. :eek:

Nah, I'm sure O'Gorman's a big WNBA fan. :thumbup:

WNBA forums are some of the few he hasnt been banned from recently. :D

JohnHKart
07-24-08, 01:15 PM

Even worse was hearing Tim Conway Jr on his radio show here in LA talking about the Danica/Milka spat and calling this "Formula One" and talking about Indy Car drivers as "Formula One drivers" with his on air colleague. Hearing that was about as stupid and unsophisticated as this race was.

John

Fio1
07-24-08, 07:59 PM
...it's not my fault you are slow! :rofl:

Go Danica!;):thumbup: