PDA

View Full Version : Fat Tony fat Carl

Spicoli
07-09-08, 08:05 AM
local news reporting Haas & Stewart form new team in NasCrash.

TKGAngel
07-09-08, 08:37 AM
Hate to break it to you sunshine, but that's not Carl Haas in the NASCAR world. The Haas in question was just arrested for tax issues and Tony's expected to come in and right the sinking ship that is Haas' team.

extramundane
07-09-08, 09:32 AM
Hey, Tony, yer buddy Larry's looking for work. :thumbup:

:dreamteam:

Spicoli
07-09-08, 09:45 AM
Hate to break it to you sunshine, but that's not Carl Haas in the NASCAR world. The Haas in question was just arrested for tax issues and Tony's expected to come in and right the sinking ship that is Haas' team.

Well, that just proves i dunno **** about NASCARs:cool:

Indy
07-09-08, 10:40 AM
Well, that just proves i dunno **** about NASCARs:cool:

To your credit.

Wheel-Nut
07-09-08, 01:36 PM
Stewart will announce this move soon.

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=3479223&categoryId=2492290

dando
07-09-08, 02:35 PM
Well, that just proves i dunno ****.

Fixed dat for ya. :gomer:

-Kevin

Easy
07-09-08, 03:14 PM
So Tony Stewart will be back at Indy in an NHL car?

:gomer:

oddlycalm
07-10-08, 02:32 AM
Hate to break it to you sunshine, but that's not Carl Haas in the NASCAR world. The Haas in question was recently sentenced to prison for 24 months and made to give up his NASCAR teamfor tax issues and Tony's expected to come in and right the sinking ship that is Haas' team.
Fixered...:D The terms of the plea agreement were that he sign over the team to his wife and team manager.

Gene Haas has been a customer over the years and I also sold his rotary index tables bundled with machining centers back when he was starting out back in the 80's. He turned that little machine shop into a 700,000 sq. ft. factory in Oxnard and is the largest machine tool producer in the US. And, he did it during the same period most other US machine tool companies were going under.

The tax beef just shows how cheap he is. He once drove all the way up here from LA with his girlfriend in a Corvette for a little one day trade show and was too cheap to stay in a hotel. He and the girl slept in the vette out in the parking lot...:D Nobody ever made a dime selling anything to Gene.

oc

extramundane
07-10-08, 09:44 AM
So Tony Stewart will be back at Indy in an NHL car?

Naw, now that he's the boss, he's gonna skip Charlotte and run his own Innycar. :tony:

Easy
07-10-08, 03:02 PM
Alright, Stewart NHL was my fantasy island style rumor as most there like Spicoli don't know anything about motorsports.:p

Now the TF style. Stewart to Indy 500 with his own team and a revamped Chevrolet engine program!

SurfaceUnits
07-11-08, 12:04 PM
Larry found hisself a home at D&R

pchall
07-11-08, 12:12 PM
Larry found hisself a home at D&R

Wow. Is suitcase Larry singlehandedly going to destroy the IRL or are the IRL owners just that stupid?

SurfaceUnits
07-11-08, 12:47 PM
larry knows too much to be discarded :eek:

JohnHKart
07-11-08, 01:18 PM
I love the names this place comes up with...I was telling a relative about them earlier this week and having a good laugh about it. Danica wheldon, danicant, fat so and so...Futility, you guys are brilliant!

John

Cam
07-11-08, 07:38 PM
larry knows too much to be discarded :eek:

3 teams in 1/2 a season. He should change the title on his business card to "Consultant". :gomer:

extramundane
07-11-08, 08:23 PM
3 teams in 1/2 a season. He should change the title on his business card to "Consultant". :gomer:

You got the first 3 letters correct, anyway.

Accipiter
07-14-08, 05:45 PM
Ryan Newman officially announced he is jumping ship from Pimpski for next year clearing the way for him to become Tony's teammate in this venture that is obviously going to fail in a HUGE way.

extramundane
07-14-08, 06:21 PM
Ryan Newman officially announced he is jumping ship from Pimpski for next year clearing the way for him to become Tony's teammate in this venture that is obviously going to fail in a HUGE way.

Dear Sir,

There's no way such a move can fail.

Sincerely,
Jacques Villeneuve.

Accipiter
07-15-08, 05:17 PM
:rofl::laugh: