PDA

View Full Version : Bloody Ceaser

Sean Malone
06-08-08, 05:10 PM
Sittin' pool side getting ready to watch the Rays beat the Rangers. We have the in laws in for the daughters highschool graduation tomorrow. Had a nice party with a luau theme last night. I think I've been half drunk since Firday night. LOL!!

Anyhoo, just whipped up a few Bloody Ceasers, one of my all time favs. Old Bay on the rim, Clamato, cheap vodka, Worcestershire, Tabasco and a lime wedge. MMMMM GoooD!!!

I understand it is popular in Canadia. Weird. Some call them a 'clamdigger' in the states.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday afternoon!

Andrew Longman
06-08-08, 06:34 PM
Congrats on your daughter.

And I'm glad for the example you set for your daughter :p

Bloody friggin' hot here. 103 on my thermometer.

Helped the bro in law yesterday open his pool. Rebuilt all the plumbing in the full sun then rebuilt his tractor carb so he could mow his seven friggin acres of lawn. Came home and my AC was broken so Trev and I crawled through the 160 degree attic rebooting the air handler circuitry (I hate microprocessors :mad:)

Bro in law did not see fit to vacuum his pool I helped him get going yesterday so it still filled with pond scum so no swimming today. Kids are pissed and totally not understanding. I'm left to deal with them

But boys all happily sitting in fixed AC and watched a great F1 race and a drone fest Cup race.

Girls have been off girl scout camping and a five game lacrosse tourny in this heat. They'll be home momentarily. Mimosas await mom. Gatorade the daughter

I have work to do tonight

Yes I'm a little grumpy

SteveH
06-08-08, 06:44 PM
Anyhoo, just whipped up a few Bloody Ceasers, one of my all time favs. Old Bay on the rim, Clamato, cheap vodka, Worcestershire, Tabasco and a lime wedge. MMMMM GoooD!!!

And speaking of Clamato, has anyone tried this?

http://www.cruftbox.com/cruft/images/bud-chelada-1.jpg

Years ago, I had a friend that would mix V-8 and beer as a morning after hangover cure. It actually wasn't half bad.

extramundane
06-08-08, 07:43 PM

Next time I'm out of ipecac, I'll be sure to pick some up.

oddlycalm
06-08-08, 08:49 PM
Next time I'm out of ipecac, I'll be sure to pick some up.
:rofl: :thumbup:

oc

stroker
06-08-08, 08:55 PM
Years ago, I had a friend that would mix V-8 and beer as a morning after hangover cure. It actually wasn't half bad.

In western Wisconsin that's called a Polish Bloody Mary.

I was sorely tempted to try the Bud product today at the store, but I goddamn hate the taste of clam. If they made it with V8 I'd have tried it.

Indy
06-08-08, 10:19 PM
I goddamn hate the taste of clam

Just keep trying. It will get easier, and she will love you for it. :p

Methanolandbrats
06-08-08, 10:23 PM
Just keep trying. It will get easier, and she will love you for it. :p:rofl::rofl:

stroker
06-08-08, 11:14 PM
Just keep trying. It will get easier, and she will love you for it. :p

I knew someone would go for the cheap joke when I wrote it, and my only question was who would do it.

My first guess was Spicoli, but you were in the top three, my friend....

:thumbup:

Ankf00
06-09-08, 01:06 AM

only a goddamn commie would make a michelada w clamato and bud light.

bloody commie :flame:

Ankf00
06-09-08, 01:07 AM

only a goddamn commie would make a michelada w clamato and bud light.

commie :flame:

Sean Malone
06-09-08, 08:33 AM
Congrats on your daughter.

And I'm glad for the example you set for your daughter :p

Bloody friggin' hot here. 103 on my thermometer.

Helped the bro in law yesterday open his pool. Rebuilt all the plumbing in the full sun then rebuilt his tractor carb so he could mow his seven friggin acres of lawn. Came home and my AC was broken so Trev and I crawled through the 160 degree attic rebooting the air handler circuitry (I hate microprocessors :mad:)

Bro in law did not see fit to vacuum his pool I helped him get going yesterday so it still filled with pond scum so no swimming today. Kids are pissed and totally not understanding. I'm left to deal with them

But boys all happily sitting in fixed AC and watched a great F1 race and a drone fest Cup race.

Girls have been off girl scout camping and a five game lacrosse tourny in this heat. They'll be home momentarily. Mimosas await mom. Gatorade the daughter

I have work to do tonight

Yes I'm a little grumpy

I said "half" drunk! :D

dando
06-09-08, 11:47 AM
We Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday afternoon!

Daddy was home alone this weekend....out with the boyz Sat PM, up until 3 Sat AM, got outta bed ~noon Sunday, laundry and some light house cleaning to appease the missus, dirty martinis and some F1 racing followed by a trip to the pool. Yup, life is good. :thumbup: :)

-Kevin