PDA

View Full Version : Foytility The Mile Style!

dando
05-31-08, 07:24 PM
Manning 20th of 26th. :gomer: More interesting is that the 'transition' :irked: teams claimed 5 spots out of the top ten (Graham P2). :thumbup: But Mario Dumbinguez brings up the rear @ 150mph :gomer:...just ahead of Meira, who crashed during quals. Micro claims pole @ 168 mph.

-Kevin

SurfaceUnits
05-31-08, 08:00 PM
let's see, an andretti and a rahal on the front row. when did that ever happen in indycrap racing?

pchall
05-31-08, 08:08 PM
Danican't has The Pole on Row 7. :tony:

TKGAngel
05-31-08, 08:20 PM
let's see, an andretti and a rahal on the front row. when did that ever happen in indycrap racing?

SurfaceUnits
05-31-08, 08:52 PM

so that would be back in the CART days, and CART fans for the most part aren't indycrap fans and indycraps fans for the most part weren't CART fans so this front row lineup is relatively meaningless.

Jervis Tetch 1
06-01-08, 07:45 PM
There are those who still think Quatro is the best of the young guns. :rofl:

opinionated ow
06-01-08, 08:05 PM
Briscoe won it!

DagoFast
06-01-08, 08:26 PM
Briscoe won it!

NFW!

I heard it was Danicants 278th career victory tying her with Richard Petty and Dale Earnhardt combined.

pchall
06-01-08, 09:41 PM
From what I can see in the T&S notes Andretti the Least and Princess Permapout went backwards a lot but got a few places back from good pit stops.

Considering Kanaan appears to have run solidly near the front all day long I can only assume the problem with the other two team cars lies somewhere between steering wheel and headrest.

trish
06-01-08, 09:48 PM
That was their best oval race so far this year. Must be the track.

mapguy
06-02-08, 04:25 AM
Lapdownica.

grungex
06-02-08, 08:20 AM
Beaten by Briscoe AND Viso. Bloody perfect!

robot9000
06-02-08, 08:34 AM
Top 10 for Servia and Wilson. Graham would have been in there too if he had not drifted up in the wall.

Well, in the top 10 or taking part in the Gymnastics demo that suddenly broke out :shakehead I give Meria a 8.0 cause he stuck the landing, but the degree of difficulty was low.

Indy
06-02-08, 10:03 AM
Top 10 for Servia and Wilson. Graham would have been in there too if he had not drifted up in the wall.

Well, in the top 10 or taking part in the Gymnastics demo that suddenly broke out :shakehead I give Meria a 8.0 cause he stuck the landing, but the degree of difficulty was low.

I am going to give him an 8.0, with the two point reduction for failing to turn it over and burn a hole in his helmet.

Let's face it, as crapwagon flights go, that one was lacking. :BulgarianJudge:

dando
06-02-08, 10:33 AM

I managed to catch that. Manning drifted up with a slower car in front, and Graham tried to go around him anyway. Car go boom. :(

-Kevin

robot9000
06-02-08, 10:37 AM
BTW, what are those HUGE strakes on the front wings :eek:

Don't tell me thats the IRL version of a Short Oval package? :laugh: I also like the Hanford Like rear wing top element.

And they said to cut $$ they are making teams pick a mirror mount and stick with it the rest of the season? Um, how expensive can that be compared to, say, crash damage? Seems a bit misguided...

dando
06-02-08, 11:42 AM
And they said to cut $$ they are making teams pick a mirror mount and stick with it the rest of the season? Um, how expensive can that be compared to, say, crash damage? Seems a bit misguided...

I think the problem here are the haves and have nots. Only teams like Penske, AGR and Ganasty have the resources to do proper wind tunnel testing on the mirror mounts.

-Kevin

pchall
06-02-08, 12:14 PM
Isn't "misguided" a synonym for "Indy Racing League"?

Seems a bit misguided...

robot9000
06-02-08, 12:52 PM
Isn't "misguided" a synonym for "Indy Racing League"?

LOL, how true. Hey Cam, another one for the filter :D

Accipiter
06-02-08, 12:56 PM
So my Dad tells me last night, "the guy who ran into Danica at Indy won." ;)

Chaos
06-02-08, 01:23 PM
While I don't dispute Foyt's legendary status as a driver, he stinks as an owner.

Foyt IV is a driver that would be put in that category of a driver that has done the least with the most.

cart7
06-02-08, 10:14 PM
It was actually a pretty enjoyable race. I found myself rooting for Justin, Graham, Swervia and Viso. All drove pretty darn good races. They and their teams will get better as the year goes on.

Sean Malone
06-02-08, 10:48 PM
It was actually a pretty enjoyable race. I found myself rooting for Justin, Graham, Swervia and Viso. All drove pretty darn good races. They and their teams will get better as the year goes on.

Me too. As much as we all agree to dispise Tony George and his 'visions', our boys were out there mixing it up and deserve some support. At least they didn't go to NASCAR.

Texas is always a sibe by sibe, gomerific, thrill fest. Hope no one gets hurt.