PDA

View Full Version : Where's the Danistomp .gif?

Ankf00
05-28-08, 03:07 PM
I went searching but can't find it. Hook a brother up!

SurfaceUnits
05-28-08, 03:10 PM
http://indybooks.net/images/stompit3.gif

Don Quixote
05-28-08, 03:29 PM
Somebody please make the new improved next generation "stomp down pit row"! :D

dando
05-28-08, 03:51 PM
We have a 2 and 4 year old that act like this. :gomer: Stomp on, sister (~2 minutes in)!

yCk8F9jofpo

Princess Sourpuss. :laugh:

-Kevin

Ankf00
05-28-08, 04:22 PM
:rock:

Don Quixote
05-28-08, 06:42 PM
We have a 2 and 4 year old that act like this. :gomer: Stomp on, sister (~2 minutes in)!
-Kevin

Check out the face at ~3:15 in. Verrrrrry attractive. :rofl:

Kiwifan
05-28-08, 09:30 PM
Thanks dando. :irked: I have just realised I have just watched more of the race on your clip than I did Live. :)

Now I have to "get you back twice!" :)

Take care,

Rusty.

Indy
05-28-08, 11:29 PM
Maybe those mirrors keep falling off because people push the cars with them. :rofl:

Sean Malone
05-28-08, 11:36 PM
I wonder if Michael Andretti is allowed to talk to Danikers when she's stompin'. ??:confused:

extramundane
05-28-08, 11:48 PM
I wonder if Michael Andretti is allowed to talk to Danikers when she's stompin'. ??:confused:

Given his history with women, I'm guessing when Danicle's angry, he scurries underneath the warwagon and assumes a fetal position, trembling and mumbling something about ugly hats.

Insomniac
05-29-08, 08:17 AM

-Kevin

Why were people with no safety gear allowed to walk in hot pits?

SurfaceUnits
05-29-08, 10:20 AM
Princess PermanentMenstrualSyndrome is bigger than the sport. That's not hard to accomplish being its the IRl and what not. You ask that question as if it were real racing we're talking about. Unauthorized people in the ring works for the WWe why not the IRe

Andrew Longman
05-29-08, 11:31 AM

Did you notice that her publicist started to chase after down the pit lane? Then a crewman on the wall stopped her and told her she can't walk down the pit lane. She finally caught up to her when the IMS security stopped Danica.

BTW, what is that broadcast? Better alternative than ABC if you choose to watch.

Finally, I heard mention that Duno's car came back on the hook. Why? She didn't hit anything. Did she keep it locked up so long and hard that she blew the tires and they couldn't restart her with a tow? Or did she just need a clean drivers suits?

Insomniac
05-30-08, 12:11 PM
Did you notice that her publicist started to chase after down the pit lane? Then a crewman on the wall stopped her and told her she can't walk down the pit lane. She finally caught up to her when the IMS security stopped Danica.

They'd never fine her or her people, but they should.

TKGAngel
05-30-08, 12:54 PM
Why did her crew members (or even Mutoh's crew members) not make any attempt to stop her? Are they under "do not touch The Danica under penalty of death" orders?

And ESPN says that Briscoe and Danica "talked" but agreed to disagree on the situation.

dando
05-30-08, 12:58 PM
Why did her crew members (or even Mutoh's crew members) not make any attempt to stop her? Are they under "do not touch The Danica under penalty of death" orders?

Becuz they be frightened of the biotch, yo. Hell hath no furry than a Danicle scorned. :gomer:

-Kevin

Michaelhatesfans
05-30-08, 02:11 PM

Why is someone who ran over someone just a couple of weeks ago strolling through the hot pits in the middle of a race with her back to traffic?:saywhat:

If it had been a CART/Champ Car race Billy Kamphausen would have dragged her ass over the pit wall himself if someone else hadn't done it.:laugh:

Gnam
05-30-08, 02:19 PM
Both the Seabass/PT round in Miami and the Tags/PT title fight in San Jose happened behind the pit wall. 'Course maybe she was gonna key his car or slash his tires. She keeps it real, yo. :mad:

Michaelhatesfans
05-30-08, 02:24 PM
Both the Seabass/PT round in Miami and the Tags/PT title fight in San Jose happened behind the pit wall. 'Course maybe she was gonna key his car or slash his tires. She keeps it real, yo. :mad:

She's probably been calling his house and hanging up just as he answers for the past four or five days.

tllips
05-30-08, 03:12 PM
Both the Seabass/PT round in Miami...

Wasn't it Denver when Seabass crossed the hot track to confront PT? Or are you referring to a different incident?

Gnam
05-30-08, 04:18 PM
Wasn't it Denver when Seabass crossed the hot track to confront PT? Or are you referring to a different incident?
It was Bourdais' rookie year. PT smashed into the back of him, knocking them both out, and Seabass went over to PT's pit to discuss it. But neither one was walking down pit road with their back to traffic.

Don Quixote
05-30-08, 05:00 PM
I think it was 2006, at the pookpin turn, the last turn of the last lap of the race. The year before I think is the year Bourdais charged through the field from last to first to win, passing Tracy at that same turn with a few laps to go.

Michaelhatesfans
05-30-08, 05:06 PM

You're thinking of the last lap incident (was it '06?). There were still cars on track, but the checkered flag had fallen by the time that Bourdais got over to Tracy. By the time they started shoving each other Allmendinger was already doing donuts.

Rogue Leader
05-30-08, 07:20 PM
Either way she should be happy she has the privledge of being there and not the c u next tuesday that she was right there. She wants to be treated like everyone else, like a professional, then ACT LIKE ONE, instead of storming off the track like a whiny little girl with your media people all around you to make a complete spectacle of yourself.

I'm sure Motorola loves the Joyce Julius reports on it tho!

TravelGal
05-30-08, 07:30 PM
Maybe those mirrors keep falling off because people push the cars with them. :rofl:

Now THAT'S funny!!!!

Either way she should be happy she has the privledge of being there and not the c u next tuesday that she was right there. She wants to be treated like everyone else, like a professional, then ACT LIKE ONE, instead of storming off the track like a whiny little girl with your media people all around you to make a complete spectacle of yourself.

I'm sure Motorola loves the Joyce Julius reports on it tho!

OK I'm not a big fan but I don't get all the ridicule on this PARTICULAR point. I get the don't go storming off the track. I even get that she shouldn't be waltzing through the hot pits. The stomp itself? What's a girl to do? Should she curtsy? Guys run and slug somebody, she stomped and got stopped. BFD.

SurfaceUnits
05-30-08, 07:37 PM
What's a girl to do? strip for another photo op

Rogue Leader
05-30-08, 07:52 PM
OK I'm not a big fan but I don't get all the ridicule on this PARTICULAR point. I get the don't go storming off the track. I even get that she shouldn't be waltzing through the hot pits. The stomp itself? What's a girl to do? Should she curtsy? Guys run and slug somebody, she stomped and got stopped. BFD.

I should have been clearer, I was talking only about her trip through the pits this weekend. Not about the stomp, just the fact she can't "take it like a man" and be mad, maybe kick the tires or something (or even stomp!), but not cause an f'ing spectacle by waltzing up and down pit lane with her entourage and refusing interviews.

Ankf00
05-30-08, 08:02 PM

b/c the stomp is funny. that's why. :p

TravelGal
05-30-08, 08:31 PM
b/c the stomp is funny. that's why. :p

Probably more truth to that than anything else. :rofl:

Rogue, I see your point. I think the deal is that she acts like a kid, not the stomp. I've seen plenty of guys stomp and no one cared.

Spicoli
05-30-08, 09:25 PM
bc we are drinking and need **** to poke fun of.

:me:

wgaf?

Tim
05-30-08, 11:57 PM
**** Danica. The more I drink the more I hate racing.

extramundane
05-31-08, 12:01 AM
**** Danica. The more I drink the more I hate racing.

The hate is strong in this one. :thumbup: :rofl:

Don Quixote
05-31-08, 12:42 AM
The hate is strong in this one. :thumbup: :rofl: Yes but not drunk enough, all the words are spelled correctly. :rofl:

extramundane
05-31-08, 12:47 AM
Yes but not drunk enough, all the words are spelled correctly. :rofl:

He's young and from Wisconsin. Give it time. ;)

Michaelhatesfans
05-31-08, 02:12 AM
Yes but not drunk enough, all the words are spelled correctly. :rofl:

I've seen drunken posts. I've done drunken posts. And that, sir, is no drunken post.

Insomniac
05-31-08, 08:28 AM
Probably more truth to that than anything else. :rofl:

Rogue, I see your point. I think the deal is that she acts like a kid, not the stomp. I've seen plenty of guys stomp and no one cared.

It's probably more so that it looked like something your kid would do (the stomp) than an adult would do when mad. At Indy, that looked more like a walk in the pit lane to me. Not knowing the reason she was walking down pit lane, one might guess she was just returning to her own pit.

Tedminator
06-17-08, 03:46 PM

Awwww well just for the record, I thought it was cute.

...altho I should point out that danistomp.gif is all I saw of that race.