PDA

View Full Version : AJ IV suffers burns, maybe he should wear a balaclava like everone else...

Fio1
05-19-08, 12:35 AM
A. J. Foyt IV suffered a first degree burn to the back of his neck when he crashed during practice.

I noticed that after AJ IV qualified he pulled off his helmet and he wasn't wearing a head-sock (balaclava). Why? Isn't that mandatory?

Yo, maybe if you had one on you wouldn't have gotten burned, they cover the neck as well......:shakehead:rolleyes:

robot9000
05-19-08, 08:05 AM
So Quattro doesn't wear a balacava and gets singed (not that there is anything above the shoulders on that guy that is worth protecting). Isn't full thermal undies mandatory? Or only if you are a.) stupid or b.) driving for Vishon's ?

I saw an interview with him Sat (last week? Wasn't really paying attention) and he sounds like a total burnout slacker. If you found out he never made it past the 7th grade and spends most of his time playing video games and rollin fatties in AJ's basement with his slacker friends, I would suprise me not in the least.

Easy
05-19-08, 10:58 AM
Close your eyes and listen to AJ4 and you might think you're listening to Mathew McConaghey (sp? whatever) in Dazed and Confused. Only maybe not as sharp.

Accipiter
05-19-08, 11:21 AM
Probably left it in the pits next to his brain and the buckeye bolts to get some extra weight out of the car.

Close your eyes and listen to AJ4 and you might think you're listening to Mathew McConaghey (sp? whatever) in Dazed and Confused. Only maybe not as sharp.

"Mmm. I love them redheads." :gomer:

Jervis Tetch 1
05-24-08, 08:06 PM
What a Pafftard thing to do.

Chaos
05-24-08, 08:26 PM
I bet he will now...

cameraman
05-24-08, 10:29 PM
Probably not, it will chafe against his burns:gomer: