PDA

View Full Version : RA 2008

aportinga
05-16-08, 08:53 AM
Moring...

Just a thought that I would like to know if anyone plans on attending the ALMS race at RA this year?

I am pretty bummed out about the fact that CC will not be there - that amoungst the pur of the diesel Audi and the roar of the Vetts, there will be no sound from the CC turbo bouncing off the tree line - through the carousel and down into the valley.

This is so horribly depressing!

None the less I will be going with a small group to watch Atlantics and ALMS. Just wondering if any CC/CART fans want to get together?

G.
05-16-08, 09:46 AM
I'll probably bring the g. up there.

tllips
05-16-08, 02:00 PM
I will be there for sure on Saturday. Fri and Sunday logistics are still being worked out. One of my buddies owns an S4 and is in the Audi Club. We will probably be around their tent a bit.

TRDfan
05-16-08, 02:26 PM
I'm planning on going...however since I'm in the middle of a job hunt, that could alter plans.

RHR_Fan
05-16-08, 02:40 PM
I'm planning on going...however since I'm in the middle of a job hunt, that could alter plans.

Good luck with that Steve. :)

I/we will be going. It's still to be determined if I will be camping or not. I'll have to make up my mind soon.

stroker
05-18-08, 02:53 PM
I'm going to try and make it to the BRC. Anybody else?

Indy
05-19-08, 02:56 AM
Dunno, aport. I still have reservations in town.

If I am there I will try this time to converse with you while not passed out. :D