PDA

View Full Version : I regret doing this

Racing Truth
05-14-08, 01:44 PM
But some have likely heard or seen THIS (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/lars_anderson/05/13/patrick0519/1.html) Danica SI story (and cover. :sigh: ).

About what you'd expect, including the fact that CART never really existed, according to 'ole Lars.

meadors
05-14-08, 10:09 PM
They could have at least shown her naked, she looks horrible in that picture.

Wait a minute, forget I said that. Somethings you probably shouldn't wish for.:rofl:

mapguy
05-15-08, 12:25 AM
Danican't was a PT fan?

miatanut
05-15-08, 01:36 AM
I see, after making runner-up in the FF Festival, she went home broke until Atlantic, when Rahal 'discovered' her, conveniently ignoring some good results in Barber Dodge.

I used to root for her when she was part of our system, and saw her get booted out of pole in Atlantic race 2 in Portland, then spend the rest of the race picking off most of the guys ON THE TRACK. She used to know how to drive. Now it's all hype, hype, hype. :thumdown:

TKGAngel
05-15-08, 08:26 AM
Will the SI Cover Jinx strike again?

Now it's all hype, hype, hype.

With a side order of whine, whine, whine, stomp, stomp, stomp. :)

grungex
05-15-08, 08:43 AM
Not to mention scowl, frown, glare...

pchall
05-15-08, 12:35 PM
We can only hope so. Now that she is clearly fixed in stuck-up-little-bitch mode only a really big comeuppance can cure her and give her a chance at a fairly normal rest of her life. Otherwise, she will end up sharing bit parts on The Simpsons with Garry Coleman.

And what would that comeuppance be? How about being passed on the last lap on the outside of T3 by Paul Tracy for the win? :D

Will the SI Cover Jinx strike again?

With a side order of whine, whine, whine, stomp, stomp, stomp. :)

extramundane
05-15-08, 12:39 PM
Otherwise, she will end up sharing bit parts on The Simpsons with Garry Coleman.

Seems to me that would be a substantial step up. People actually pay attention to The Simpsons.