PDA

View Full Version : HAy CARt strret loosers

BigIrlFan
05-12-08, 11:04 PM
YOu guys ready to throw int he towels yet? hahahahahaha LOOking forewards to next weekend? MAyeb youll get a few of your hobo teams in then. MAy be not hahahahah I went on SAterday an had a damed good time. GOt reely good and drunk. BOut one of the best times I ever had at the track. ANd I wrote it up here http://www.iambif.com/bif/
HAd to go to JOLiet on SUnday to see ADrians MOther so Im glad it rained out. NOW Ill get to see all you CHamp CAR jerks get bumped again and agian an agian hahahahahaha

BIf#

THe IRl - the ROad to INdy is bumpy hahahahahaha

Don Quixote
05-12-08, 11:46 PM
ANd then I said what bout havin each day dicide the three by a differnt method. LIke the first day woud be fore laps liek now. BUt the next day it would be two laps with a pits sop in between.. LIke they did at TExas that one year. ANd maybe one day it woud be just a pitsop with no laps. ANd then maybe just for fun they could do liek pin the tale on the donkey to see who gets that days p[ole ANd then another day it coud be horseshoes and maybe even a tennerloin eating contest. ANd we could see who mows down the most on pit lane.
Lordy Bif, that's funny. :rofl:

chop456
05-13-08, 01:25 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

dando
05-13-08, 11:58 AM
Hey, BiF, I found a typo and fixerated it for ya. Welcome.

and each day woud have qualifLyers.

:tony:

-Kevin

TravelGal
05-13-08, 12:05 PM
Siiiiiiiiigh. At least we still have Bif. :rofl::rofl::thumbup: