PDA

View Full Version : Stoopid Mario Lives!

Racing Truth
05-09-08, 01:33 PM
Via T&S from Indy:

Yellow for contact near pit exit by #96 Mario Dominguez. He spun coming out of the pits.

:rofl::gomer: Just a reminder that some things never change.

cameraman
05-09-08, 01:37 PM
HVM Racing is cobbling together a spare car for E.J. Viso, while Pacific Coast Motorsports just hopes Mario Dominguez stays out of trouble.
:rofl:

Racing Truth
05-09-08, 01:39 PM

Oops. Well, then again, did they realize they were indeed hiring Dominguez?

Insomniac
05-09-08, 02:11 PM

Probably can't even buy insurance for his potential damage. :)

TravelGal
05-09-08, 02:35 PM
:p:p to all of you. I've decided to be the contrarian. Actually I usually am so it's not much of a stretch. :D

You could read this that it's pretty sure Viso will need a backup but it's possible Mario won't. Which team has more faith in their driver?

Rogue Leader
05-09-08, 06:23 PM
You know Dominguez is gonna get the pole... Then spin on the pace lap just like Roberto Gurreiro

cameraman
05-17-08, 03:09 PM
HVM Racing is cobbling together a spare car for E.J. Viso, while Pacific Coast Motorsports just hopes Mario Dominguez stays out of trouble.

DOH!

Spicoli
05-18-08, 06:01 PM
SMACK!

almost g0ts airborn too. :eek:

P.s:
STFU scooty Goodyears. :thumdown:

TKGAngel
05-18-08, 06:03 PM
I feel for the guys at PCM. It was mentioned at one point during today's broadcast that they maxed out 4 credit cards just to get the entire team and such to Indy.

Sean O'Gorman
05-18-08, 06:51 PM
I watched the last hour in between commercial breaks for the Cavs game, and told my friend "I guarantee you this guy wrecks." :p

Fio1
05-19-08, 12:37 AM
I watched the last hour in between commercial breaks for the Cavs game, and told my friend "I guarantee you this guy wrecks." :p

Between commercials and time-outs...:D

I would have put a fiver on Mario D meeting the turn 1-2 wall as well. But, I REALLY wanted Marty Roth to get bumped, so I was hoping he wouldn't.

Napoleon
05-19-08, 11:10 AM
I feel for the guys at PCM.

I actually know one of the crew members and I was pulling for Mario to get in for that reason alone.

Accipiter
05-19-08, 11:26 AM
When you don't have all the go-fast parts, all you can do is lower the downforce below the driver's talent level.

I watched the last hour in between commercial breaks for the Cavs game,

You mean the Celtics game? ;)

Jervis Tetch 1
05-24-08, 08:05 PM
I actually know one of the crew members and I was pulling for Mario to get in for that reason alone.Me Too.