PDA

View Full Version : So can you make a silk purse out of a sow's ear?

oddlycalm
05-05-08, 06:38 PM
Apparently Sarah Fisher is trying to glam up her sponsor appeal with a makeover and a tight dress. Credit to pressdog. Eat your heart out BiF.

http://pressdog.typepad.com/dogblog/images/2008/04/30/sarah_white_small_3.jpg

BTW, here's a link to a larger version in case you want to try and figure out if that's kevlar body armor she's got on under that...
Sarah (http://pressdog.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/04/30/sarah_white_small_3.jpg)

oc

dando
05-05-08, 06:52 PM
No, but you can put lipstick on a pig. :gomer:

-Kevin

cameraman
05-05-08, 06:52 PM
Wow, where to start:saywhat:

How low rent can they get?
The hairstyling is horrible, HS yearbook pictures are done better.
The outfit or lack of fit as it were:rolleyes: Check out the dent in her back and other sharp edges where there should be none.

The complete & utter lack of professionalism in the IRL promotional materials beggars the imagination. The cheeseball used car dealer ads around here are done better. Are they blind on top of being abjectly stupid?

Really, wtf?

oddlycalm
05-05-08, 07:23 PM
Are they blind on top of being abjectly stupid? That's a good working hypothesis... :D

BTW, Racewriter posted elsewhere that he has spoken to IRL staff and the Gene Simmons thing was 100% TG :tony:

oc

BigIrlFan
05-05-08, 10:37 PM
DANg HOley MOly. Teh hell with racin if she looks liek that. CAN you agaoine how much sheed make at the CHAssi with a chassie liek that? DANg dang dang an double dang. THAt there is one fine lookin woman. BUck and me use to sit round back when she first broke into teh IRl and try to figger out if weed ever do her. IT perty much came down to yes. BUt only if we had a 12 pack an a dimmer switch. hahahahahahaa AND RODeo hair. RODeo hair an even the worse lookin woman fixes rigiht up to where you really dont care bout the rest of her. YOU know they is ready for some action if you know hwat I meen hahahahahahaha

GOTta get her a ride in MAy

IF you know what I meen hahahahahaha

BIf#

THe IRl- back door again at VIsion racing

www.iambif.com

dando
05-05-08, 10:45 PM
The complete & utter lack of professionalism in the IRL promotional materials beggars the imagination. The cheeseball used car dealer ads around here are done better. Are they blind on top of being abjectly stupid?

Really, wtf?
Glamourshots, yo. :gomer: :shakehead :yuck:

http://www.glamourshots.com/

:eek:

-Kevin

High Sided
05-05-08, 11:58 PM
bet she's got cross-eyed nipples :D

chop456
05-06-08, 01:30 AM
"The IRL - Where more than 50% of our female drivers look like females."

Warlock!
05-06-08, 08:02 AM
And some wonder why the good Lord invented whiskey.

(I know I've seen worse turn to better)

opinionated ow
05-06-08, 08:50 AM
she still has a better face than danican't

Indy
05-06-08, 09:17 AM
I saw her the other night. She looked really good.

She needs to get a real photographer, however.

grungex
05-06-08, 09:33 AM
I've never understood those that dis her for her looks, she is far more attractive than Danica, in every way possible. I do hate the way the leeg insists on trying to tart up their drivers, both male and female, in the most unnatural ways.

KLang
05-06-08, 09:36 AM

Your conversion to the darkside is now complete. :laugh:

extramundane
05-06-08, 09:40 AM

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4097/quickdrawdn9.jpg

Indy
05-06-08, 09:55 AM
^^^ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Indy
05-06-08, 09:57 AM
Your conversion to the darkside is now complete. :laugh:

Hey, I am serious. Away from the track, dolled up and dressed well, she looked nice. Attractive and sexy, I would say.

I have done my share of hatin' in the past but I am just being honest now.

TrueBrit
05-06-08, 10:05 AM
Hey, I am serious. Away from the track, dolled up and dressed well, she looked nice. Attractive and sexy, I would say.

I have done my share of hatin' in the past but I am just being honest now.

INTERVENTION!!!!!!

dando
05-06-08, 11:20 AM
And some wonder why the good Lord invented whiskey.

Dude. Reason #1 to step away from the whiskey:

http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showpost.php?p=230743&postcount=11

:eek: :yuck: :gomer:

-Kevin

Indy
05-06-08, 11:30 AM
Hey, guys, sorry to upset your "Sarah is ugly" meme.

If all of you here at CCF-Lite are among the beautiful class, feel free to post up pictures of your wives (or selves). I am sure we will have a good time with them.

The thinking man's forum. :rofl:

Don Quixote
05-06-08, 12:13 PM
CCF-Lite? Are you having a breakdown or something? :thumdown:

Indy
05-06-08, 12:26 PM
Why, what makes you say that?

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/3158/tomcruisevideothumbnailzv4.jpg

dando
05-06-08, 12:28 PM
(or selves

Mine is on my profile, yo. :)

Suffice it to say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

-Kevin

Warlock!
05-06-08, 12:50 PM
Mine is on my profile, yo. :)
As is mine. My nickname is "The Beer Can"

pchall
05-06-08, 01:23 PM
I don't care if you can make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

I just want FTG's scrotum as a coin purse.

BTW, I know a number of professional photogs whose assistants could make Rosie O'Donald look at least as good as Miss Piggy Fisher does in that shot.

Napoleon
05-06-08, 04:02 PM
Posted without comment.

http://blogs.trb.com/news/politics/blog/2008/05/06/Clinton%20and%20Fisher.jpg

emjaya
05-06-08, 04:51 PM
^^^^ I going out on a limb here and guessing the guy on the right is voting for Obama.

Andrew Longman
05-06-08, 04:52 PM
Contrast the look on face of the guy on the far right with Sarah.

And Sarah looks to be carrying some ballast.

dando
05-06-08, 04:54 PM
^^^^ I going out on a limb here and guessing the guy on the right is voting for Obama.

Or McCain, yo. ;) Or even Nader for that matter. :eek: :)

-Kevin

anait
05-06-08, 05:13 PM
Why, what makes you say that?

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/3158/tomcruisevideothumbnailzv4.jpg

:rofl:

anait
05-06-08, 05:17 PM
As is mine. My nickname is "The Beer Can"

:eek: Yowsa, 'lock... ;) That there is some photo....

Don Quixote
05-06-08, 05:20 PM
:eek: Yowsa, 'lock... ;) That there is some photo.... I wonder if he means 16 oz or 24 oz can? :rofl:

Sean O'Gorman
05-06-08, 06:43 PM
I just want FTG's scrotum as a coin purse.

Uh, that's kinda gay. On two levels.

oddlycalm
05-06-08, 07:10 PM

She needs to get a real photographer, however. Keep up that kinda talk and you'll have BiF at your door with lumber and an old Instamatic....:D

oc

dando
05-06-08, 07:20 PM
Keep up that kinda talk and you'll have BiF at your door with lumber and an old Instamatic....:D

oc

Shiat....BiF just might leg hump him. :gomer:

-Kevin

G.
05-06-08, 08:31 PM
If all of you here at CCF-Lite are among the beautiful class,
you new here?

:laugh:

nrc
05-06-08, 09:43 PM
Hey, guys, sorry to upset your "Sarah is ugly" meme.

If all of you here at CCF-Lite are among the beautiful class, feel free to post up pictures of your wives (or selves). I am sure we will have a good time with them.

The thinking man's forum. :rofl:

Whatever, as a fan I just don't want to look at AJ's ugly mug, not even one more time. If Forsythe has to be big enough to accept AJ's decision, then AJ should be big enough to hit the road like any professional who runs to the competition.

Hypocritical much? Maybe you can explain the deep thought that went into commenting on A.J. Allmendinger's "ugly mug" when all he was doing was pursuing a racing career? That, as opposed to Sarah Fisher who set herself up by letting herself be made over by a crack addled trailer park beauty consultant and put on display as some kind of poster girl.

Drivers are fair game here. I certainly don't consider detailed analysis of Dan Wheldon's face full of piano keys to be deep discussion but we do like to have a little fun here from time to time and the brutal truth is it comes with the territory. If you want to be a public figure then you're opening yourself to the analysis and opinion of everyone who watches your industry.

Indy
05-06-08, 10:06 PM
He was only ugly after he earned the big "F." :D

Damn, reading those old threads is funny. We were all like fifteen years old when we wrote that stuff, right? :rofl:

Insomniac
05-07-08, 08:36 AM
Should Sarah be worried that they had to euthanize Eight Belles on the track after Hillary Clinton supported her? :gomer:

Sean O'Gorman
05-07-08, 09:58 AM
Nah, she's not Dario Franchitti right now. :gomer:

Napoleon
05-07-08, 11:49 AM
Should Sarah be worried that they had to euthanize Eight Belles on the track after Hillary Clinton supported her? :gomer:

Although Eight Belles did come in second, and I don't think we need to worry about Sarah coming in second.

I saw this on TV last night although it doesn't show in the picture I posted above but they had Sarah's car painted up like a big Hillary for President yard sign.

Napoleon
05-07-08, 12:09 PM
By the way, if Sarah should happen to come in second she may want to stop her car as far away from IMS’ track vet as possible after her cool down lap, you know, just in case.

Indy
05-07-08, 01:17 PM
... track vet ...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

pchall
05-08-08, 11:43 AM
The divine Ms. Piggy Fisher finished 2nd a Homestead years ago. The vet's name was Kermit, so the exam was a pass.

By the way, if Sarah should happen to come in second she may want to stop her car as far away from IMS’ track vet as possible after her cool down lap, you know, just in case.

Spicoli
05-09-08, 05:49 AM
Time to step in.

Brad, you have somewhat lower "hottie" standards (at least compared to mine in the bar on Fridays), but you do know a pretty girl when you see one. I suspect you were deep into your latest Chardonnay offering when you spotted her in low candlelight and a stretched on dress.

As a successful womens fashoon consultant, I can take a pretty bad candidate and dress it up for the night. That's why the womens fashion business is so big, and so profitable: Ugly womens desparately trying to looks beautiful. This is my profession, and I know beauty when i see it.

Bottom line: Sarah is not attractive.

extramundane
05-09-08, 09:07 AM
As a successful womens fashoon consultant, I can take a pretty bad candidate and dress it up for the night. That's why the womens fashion business is so big, and so profitable: Ugly womens desparately trying to looks beautiful. This is my profession, and I know beauty when i see it.

Someone get me TLC or Bravo on the phone. I'm sensing a pilot in the making here. Late-Nite Fashoon Drunkles is the new must-see TV.

SurfaceUnits
05-09-08, 01:33 PM
Sara gets her tires paid for.

Sarah Fisher Racing today announced that Wisconsin-based Direct Supply Inc., a national supplier of equipment and e-commerce solutions to long-term healthcare communities, will sponsor Fisher in the upcoming Indianapolis 500.

Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed, but motorsports business experts estimated it at mid to high five-figures.

Direct Supply, which returns as a sponsor at the Indianapolis 500 for the third time, is new to SFR and Fisher, 27, of Commercial Point, Ohio.

The announcement comes the day after SFR officials said they lost their primary sponsor due to that company’s failure to meet a May 1 payment deadline.

Insomniac
05-09-08, 02:10 PM
The announcement comes the day after SFR officials said they lost their primary sponsor due to that company’s failure to meet a May 1 payment deadline.

I'm sure they'd say no if the money came in right now...

pchall
05-09-08, 08:05 PM
Keg.

I wonder if he means 16 oz or 24 oz can? :rofl:

anait
05-09-08, 08:20 PM
As a successful womens fashoon consultant...

Someone get me TLC or Bravo on the phone. I'm sensing a pilot in the making here. Late-Nite Fashoon Drunkles is the new must-see TV.

No kidding! :cool: Just how many hidden talents does the man have?? :p

dando
05-09-08, 09:10 PM

But I think Spickles has already used his special talents on this show:

http://www.bravotv.com/Queer_Eye/

:gomer:

-Kevin

oddlycalm
05-09-08, 11:41 PM
Bottom line: Sarah is not attractive. Agreed, but considering the level of competition maybe she's just shooting for Best In Show....:laugh: :gomer:

oc

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Arts/Arts_/Pictures/2007/03/13/crufts460.jpg

Indy
05-10-08, 12:21 AM
I'll bet the standards expressed here behind the safe shield of the intardweb far exceed those employed in real life.

Regardless, Danicova is more physically attractive in many ways, yet her ugliness as a person leaves me completely cold. Sarah, on the other hand, is kind and warm, and when she smiles, you can feel her sincerity.

So enjoy your sophomoric jokes. We lost. They won. Sarah is a nice gal. Grow up.

oddlycalm
05-10-08, 02:41 AM
So enjoy your sophomoric jokes. We lost. They won. Sarah is a nice gal. Grow up. You don't get it. It's not about Sarah, Danica, Helio, whatever. Pimping out drivers, male or female, in such ridiculous ways in a desperate attempt to sell a lame series that the racing world, let alone the mainstream public, doesn't give a rip about is pathetic and deserves derision. :thumdown:

Either Lord Empty Head steps up his game fast or the bus he's driving is going nowhere. He's got really deep pockets but nobody is buying what he's selling. If you think our comments are harsh what do you suppose the folks that do media buys for major agencies will say...? :gomer: Stay tuned for those big new sponsor announcements that are just around the corner.:rolleyes:

oc

EVL29
05-10-08, 03:04 AM
Regardless, Danicova is more physically attractive in many ways..

Not really,but once puberty kicks in.http://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/woot.gif

Sarah is a nice gal. Booty call.http://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/drool1.gif

Grow up.http://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/snooty.gif

SurfaceUnits
05-11-08, 06:30 PM
We lost. They won.

were you one of the tens of people who showed up Saturday to celebrate what you call winning?

Indy
05-11-08, 06:56 PM
No, I was teaching my kid how to cheat at soccer.

gerhard911
05-11-08, 08:02 PM
^^^

Rock on, aport :gomer::gomer::gomer:

Indy
05-11-08, 08:26 PM
What can I say, I found his story of passing on his knowledge to his children to be heart warming, and I was inspired to do the same.

You should have seen my seven year old sucker punch his opponent when the referee was not looking. Now that was a beautiful sight.

miatanut
05-11-08, 11:32 PM
You don't get it. It's not about Sarah, Danica, Helio, whatever. Pimping out drivers, male or female, in such ridiculous ways in a desperate attempt to sell a lame series that the racing world, let alone the mainstream public, doesn't give a rip about is pathetic and deserves derision. :thumdown:

Either Lord Empty Head steps up his game fast or the bus he's driving is going nowhere. He's got really deep pockets but nobody is buying what he's selling. If you think our comments are harsh what do you suppose the folks that do media buys for major agencies will say...? :gomer: Stay tuned for those big new sponsor announcements that are just around the corner.:rolleyes:

oc

:thumbup:

Gnam
05-15-08, 06:49 PM
DNF fan unite! Sarah is ready to rock on your dime.

*pressdog article: http://pressdog.typepad.com/dogblog/2008/05/sarah-fisher-ta.html

Andrew Longman
05-22-08, 10:43 AM
Another attempt.

http://www.autoextremist.com/storage/Sarah%20Fisher.jpg

Trying the bad ass racer girl look. Max Mosley would like it.

Racing Truth
05-22-08, 08:24 PM
were you one of the tens of people who showed up Saturday to celebrate what you call winning?

Have you made it your mission in life to point out everything bad about the IRL? That says something, mostly about you, IMHO.

Dude, WE KNOW.

Spicoli
05-22-08, 09:36 PM
nobody is buying what he's selling

they are espectin aboot 125k tomorrow, and all but 1k will be there for the:

1. Free STP show
2. BYOB daylong drunkfest
3. Skanks in tubetops

OCalm is 100% correct. Nobody is buying this crap. I have been offered tickets for Sunday from lots of people.

"They merged. aree you gonna finally show up JC?"

Not while the Snortin Moron is in charge. :thumdown:

Sean Malone
05-22-08, 10:13 PM
they are espectin aboot 125k tomorrow, and all but 1k will be there for the:

1. Free STP show
2. BYOB daylong drunkfest
3. Skanks in tubetops

OCalm is 100% correct. Nobody is buying this crap. I have been offered tickets for Sunday from lots of people.

"They merged. aree you gonna finally show up JC?"

Not while the Snortin Moron is in charge. :thumdown:

The guy over on smackled? Weird.

SteveH
05-22-08, 10:24 PM
The guy over on smackled? Weird.

:rofl: