PDA

View Full Version : THe BIggest race in OPEn wheels

BigIrlFan
05-04-08, 02:14 AM
Is bout to starts. AInt no other race liek it. NO where. ITs INDy baby and we got it for a hole month. EVen if we gots to share it with the lieks of youCArts strret race loosers hahahahahahha HOwd those strret races work out anyway? HUh? SAved your series bacon dint they ? hahahahahaha WEll welcome to the IRl LAnd of ovals. YOu poor sops aaint got no chance. hahahahah ANd thats they way it shoud be. PAy your dues for suporting CARt and CHAmp CAr. BUT int he interst of mergerfication if you see me at INDy Ill let you buy me a beer. OR ten hahahahahaha

DANg glad its MAy. ANd dang glad you CARt strret race loosers are out of business. YOU use to make fun of us all MAy and now we get to make fun of you hahahahahaha AN no cheetin at INdy. NOt no more. NO smooth hose or nothing liek that this tiem. FAir and sqaure and get your assses beeted. hahahahahaha

CHEck out my latest on what happenin
http://www.iambif.com/bif/

BIf#

THe IRl - weer still here and you aint hahahahahaha

SurfaceUnits
05-04-08, 03:59 PM
you might want to tell your media partner. opening day and what do they give you? wemen. wemens softball, wemens pool, wemens golf. int he IRl, its all bout wemen.

eiregosod
05-04-08, 11:20 PM
hysterical :laugh:

" THem cats is fraid of ohvals.,THey shoud be crappin in there wagon at INdy":rofl:

Superb!

eiregosod
05-05-08, 03:25 PM
hey biFfo , what's your take on larry Curry?

BigIrlFan
05-05-08, 10:38 PM
LArry CUrry done served his time and wahtever happened happened. HE aint neer the crimnal that GEntilozzi is or what KALkhoven coud have been had only the jury sent him away.