PDA

View Full Version : BC$

dando
04-30-08, 02:57 PM
I guess the FJD isn't the only only to blame for not supporting the +1 format despite what Ankyf00 sez.... :gomer:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3375352

SEC commissioner Mike Slive made the plus-one proposal Wednesday morning but said there was little support among the commissioners. In fact, Slive said only he and Swofford showed much desire in seriously pushing forward the proposal.

"There isn't support among the commissioners at this point to move forward with this proposal as we move into the next cycle," Slive said. "There's no doubt in my mind that the discussions had value and it's important that we know exactly what we're going to do with the next cycle."

Big 12 commissioner Dan Bebee said his league's member schools voted in March not to support any changes to college football's postseason.

"There's a strong feeling in the Big 12 that what we have is working well," Bebee said. "There's great satisfaction with the regular season and the postseason."

:irked:

-Kevin

Ankf00
04-30-08, 03:49 PM
whatever Big Ten Bob, it's been published time and again by maisel, mandel, etc. that televen and pac 10 w/ the rose are holding it back.

dando
04-30-08, 03:52 PM
whatever Big Ten Bob, it's been published time and again by maisel, mandel, etc. that televen and pac 10 w/ the rose are holding it back.

But obviously they aren't alone @ the trough, yo. *shrug* And, hey, I'm no FJD fan...I want his @ss on a stick. :mad:

-Kevin