PDA

View Full Version : Futility Watch? Kansas?

Wheel-Nut
04-28-08, 10:01 AM
No futility watch this week?

Just a summary:

The old Danica returned -

Marty Roth speared the right front tire changer of Scheckter's crew and then proceeded to run over another's foot and was only penalized 30 seconds!! :eek:

The usuals were at the front - Chip's boys and the only real driver AGR has.

IV posts a top 10 finish.

Buddy Rice hits the wall HARD - seems to be a thing for him.

That's about all I can remember.

Oh yes - I DVR'd this race but the LPGA ran over and ESPN2 joined the race on lap 26 and for some reason the DVR stopped recording after the scheduled 2 hours so I didn't get to see the last 20 or so laps. THank You partner!! :laugh:

TKGAngel
04-28-08, 10:38 AM
Marty Roth speared the right front tire changer of Scheckter's crew and then proceeded to run over another's foot and was only penalized 30 seconds!!

That whole sequence was ridiculous. Though I was slightly amused at the guy who got his foot rolled over smacking Marty Roth on the head.

Then there was something about Danica whining about how these new guys need to learn race etiquette. Does anyone know who didn't defer to her awesome presence?

trish
04-28-08, 10:38 AM
I've never despised Danica more after that interview she gave.

trish
04-28-08, 10:39 AM
That whole sequence was ridiculous. Though I was slightly amused at the guy who got his foot rolled over smacking Marty Roth on the head.

Then there was something about Danica whining about how these new guys need to learn race etiquette. Does anyone know who didn't defer to her awesome presence?

Viso passed her on the track. I guess she didn't feel that he had the right to given she doesn't even know who he is.

I don't see how anyone can like that witch.

opinionated ow
04-28-08, 10:48 AM
Viso passed her on the track. I guess she didn't feel that he had the right to given she doesn't even know who he is.

I don't see how anyone can like that witch.

but, but, but....she was in Maxim:gomer:

Elmo T
04-28-08, 11:10 AM
Buddy Rice hits the wall HARD - seems to be a thing for him.

I saw the hit - did something break on the car? I missed any follow-up.

Wheel-Nut
04-28-08, 11:16 AM
Goodyear said it looked like something broke.

dando
04-28-08, 11:17 AM
but, but, but....she was in Maxim:gomer:

And the SI swimsuit issue, yo. Greatness I tell ya, greatness! :gomer:

:scratches eyes out: :yuck:

-Kevin

Elmo T
04-28-08, 11:22 AM
Goodyear said it looked like something broke.

What he probably said was "I saw something fall off the car therefore something on the car broke. Broke is the past tense of Break - a transitive verb meaning to separate into parts with suddenness or violence."

TrueBrit
04-28-08, 12:13 PM
Damn I missed it....darned re-runs of Deadliest Catch all day on Discovery HD...

pchall
04-28-08, 12:48 PM
I'm punting a lot because it just isn't that fun right now. I might have gotten the results in after work.

No futility watch this week?

Rogue Leader
04-28-08, 11:48 PM
I've never despised Danica more after that interview she gave.

If I was the driver who she was talking about, chick or not her jaw would have a meeting with my fist. She needs to STFU, the "other drivers" ex: Justin Wilson has more talent in his pinky toe than she has in her whole body.

indyfan31
04-28-08, 11:58 PM
Viso misses his pits by about 200 yards.
Carpenter lets go an F-bomb on the track P.A.
Vitor runs over a tire that's he KNOWS is there.
Milka hangs a HARD left in the pits.