PDA

View Full Version : Schumacher's dedication

RacinM3
05-19-03, 12:59 PM
Not a big fan, but;

All the champisonships, all the wins, all the fame, all the money.

It'd be enough to make most people jump out of the car when it catches fire.

Dr. Corkski
05-19-03, 04:01 PM
I wonder how long til someone who hasn't watched F1 since 93 chimes and finds a way to accuse him of cheating. :shakehead

mapguy
05-19-03, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Zhivago
I wonder how long til someone who hasn't watched F1 since 93 chimes and finds a way to accuse him of cheating. :shakehead

Not that I am jumping to anyone's defence but if that was Kimi's stop the FIA would have come up with some reason to give a penalty.

BTW. If I were Spoonface I would be very afraid when the new McLaren shows up.

Joe in LA
05-19-03, 04:51 PM
I was astonished that he didn't even begin to get out.

Fenster
05-19-03, 06:46 PM
Not only did he not attept to get out of the car, but he never even showed one sign of concern. I'll tell you what that is... it is confidence in your crew... and large attatchments to boot.

--Fenster.

cartmanoz
05-19-03, 08:16 PM
He wouldn't have known anything was going on until the fire extinguisher went off into his face!!

Cam
05-19-03, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by cartmanoz
He wouldn't have known anything was going on until the fire extinguisher went off into his face!!

We have a winner! :thumbup:

Dr. Corkski
05-20-03, 02:26 AM
He wouldn't have known anything was going on until the fire extinguisher went off into his face!! You know, unlike da Matta, Schumacher does have rear view mirrors on his car. ;)

Joe in LA
05-20-03, 11:42 AM

They do have radios.

cartmanoz
05-20-03, 08:26 PM
True, but things like that happen so fast - a split second was all it took - that the message may not have gone out in time had it been a lot worse.