PDA

View Full Version : How to be a Place Fan in one easy lesson

pchall
05-19-03, 09:42 AM
link (http://66.223.17.243/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=027032)

Reading this thread is a pretty good instruction manual on how to swill the kool-aid and be a lemming. Massive rationalizations, denial, and all the old prejudices in one package.

RaceGrrl
05-19-03, 03:44 PM
You forgot revisionist history. :p

cart7
05-19-03, 04:14 PM
There was a thread started earlier this afternoon wanting to know where DaveL had gone. The poster said he missed Dave's imformative insight and considered him very knowledgable. I said I'd try and tell Dave to come over and offer his insights on several of todays topics. :laugh:

The thread mysteriously disappeared during housekeeping. :p

pchall
05-19-03, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by cart7

The thread mysteriously disappeared during housekeeping. :p

Gotta love it when their threads disappear over a cliff like lemmings. ;)

DaveL
05-19-03, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by cart7
There was a thread started earlier this afternoon wanting to know where DaveL had gone. The poster said he missed Dave's imformative insight and considered him very knowledgable. I said I'd try and tell Dave to come over and offer his insights on several of todays topics. :laugh:

I answered him in a private message.

Lemmings don't want to know how I really feel. If they do, they are free to lurk here.

RaceGrrl
05-19-03, 04:29 PM
I liked this post by hwc: I'm with ya, Dog. I am so disgusted by the so-called IRL fans on this forum this month. It's been the one place on the internet to have some fun talking Indy car racing, but everyone acts like they are ready to jump off the ledge.

Lemmings and ledges. I like the alliteration in that.

RaceChic
05-19-03, 05:40 PM
I tried to read it, but they are "fixing some broken threads" right now.....:shakehead