PDA

View Full Version : Rahal on Letterman tonight

High Sided
04-16-08, 03:15 PM
just saw that Graham will be on late night with Dave tonight.

graham is racing a champcar at long beach so my thinking this is champcar related

NismoZ
04-16-08, 04:56 PM
Well, I don't think it'll be a surprise announcement that he'll be switching to R/L Racing. Daddy says they can't afford him! :)

High Sided
04-16-08, 06:58 PM
the lucky punk gets to hang out with uma thurman backstage :thumbup:

anyone else hoping he brings it home 1st at long beach?

TKGAngel
04-17-08, 12:32 PM
It was a pretty nice interview of Graham. They talked about winning the race, listening to / not listening to Bobby, how Dave thinks Graham sounds exactly like Bobby (and he kind of does, voice tone and accent are very close) and how Graham is kind of afraid of Helio.

One question: if Graham or another U-21 driver wins a race, do they really remove the champagne from the podium celebrations? Dave implied that during the interview and allowed Graham to spray a bottle all over the studio.

SAdair
04-17-08, 01:26 PM
:cool: Check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQwsHsabwGs :thumbup:

High Sided
04-17-08, 01:30 PM
One question: if Graham or another U-21 driver wins a race, do they really remove the champagne from the podium celebrations? Dave implied that during the interview and allowed Graham to spray a bottle all over the studio.

my guess it's true mainly because of tv, same reason an under 21 driver can't have alcohol sponsors. to bad he can't even spray champagne if true and to my surprise daves unprotected audience didn't seem to mind getting blasted by it.

also about the interview...
they made no mention of long beach or even motegi. graham mentioned the champcar/indy merger once in reference to his lack of time in the indy car then went on to describe winning in his 1st attempt. :)

trish
04-17-08, 01:36 PM
I wonder if Letterman expected for him to shower the audience with it. lol

SteveH
04-17-08, 05:34 PM
:cool: Check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQwsHsabwGs :thumbup:

That's great. He's very personable, i.e. marketable.

dando
04-17-08, 05:45 PM
That's great. He's very personable, i.e. marketable.

So was his dickhead father until he tried to sabotage CCWS. :mad: :flame: x 11

-Kevin