PDA

View Full Version : Long Beach Entry List!

Fio1
04-07-08, 01:45 PM
Check it out:

Newman/Haas/Lanigan - Graham Rahal, Justin Wilson
Forsythe - Paul Tracy, Franck Montagny, David Martinez
HVM Racing - Nelson Philippe, E.J. Viso, TBD
KV Racing - Oriol Servia, Will Power, Jimmy Vasser
Rocketsports - Antonio Pizzonia, Juho Annala
Dale Coyne - Bruno Junqueira, Mario Moraes
Conquest - Franck Perera, Enrique Bernoldi
Pacific Coast - Alex Figge.

18 cars in both Motegi & LBGP. :thumbup:

Before you ask, source: www.italiaracing.net

indyfan31
04-07-08, 02:16 PM
Check it out:

Newman/Haas/Lanigan - Graham Rahal, Justin Wilson
Forsythe - Paul Tracy, Franck Montagny, David Martinez
HVM Racing - Nelson Philippe, E.J. Viso, TBD
KV Racing - Oriol Servia, Will Power, Jimmy Vasser
Rocketsports - Antonio Pizzonia, Juho Annala
Dale Coyne - Bruno Junqueira, Mario Moraes
Conquest - Franck Perera, Enrique Bernoldi
Pacific Coast - Alex Figge.

18 cars in both Motegi & LBGP. :thumbup:

Before you ask, source: www.italiaracing.net

"Juhno Annala"??????

G.
04-07-08, 02:19 PM
"Juhno Annala"$$$$$$$fixed that for ya.

cameraman
04-07-08, 03:34 PM
"Juho Annala"??????

A Finnish kid who ought to be entering in the Atlantic series.

There is a hell of a difference between a 250 hp f2000 ride and a DP01:shakehead

Fio1
04-07-08, 04:37 PM
A Finnish kid who ought to be entering in the Atlantic series.

There is a hell of a difference between a 250 hp f2000 ride and a DP01:shakehead

He has more credentials then Mario Moraes. Not too mention Nelson Phillipe and Michel Jourdain when they made their Champcar debuts.

opinionated ow
04-07-08, 06:29 PM
He has more credentials then Mario Moraes. Not too mention Nelson Phillipe and Michel Jourdain when they made their Champcar debuts.

A damned good Formula 3 driver is Juho Annala. And an F3 car has 280bhp

JLMannin
04-07-08, 06:43 PM
36 drivers - could there be real bumping in Marion County this year?

dando
04-07-08, 07:38 PM
36 drivers - could there be real bumping in Marion County this year?

Neither FCR, PCM or Rocketsports will be @ Indy, and the third drivers (like Vasser) won't be there either. So that's 8 of the 18 right off the bat.

-Kevin

JLMannin
04-07-08, 08:26 PM
Neither FCR, PCM or Rocketsports will be @ Indy, and the third drivers (like Vasser) won't be there either. So that's 8 of the 18 right off the bat.

-Kevin

I was being more cynical than serious.

dando
04-07-08, 09:06 PM
I was being more cynical than serious.

Then do this: :gomer:

;)

-Kevin

NismoZ
04-07-08, 10:17 PM
And two from Walker makes 20...;)

grungex
04-08-08, 01:34 AM
Is that your hope, or do you know something?

extramundane
04-09-08, 09:42 AM
Updated today, 20 cars. Moreno in the 3rd Minardi, Tags in a Walker car, Stoopid Mario in a 2nd PCM car.

If this is the actual lineup that starts the race, I'll personally donate $1.99 to the Max Mosley Slander/Libel Defence Fund.

Easy
04-09-08, 11:37 AM
Updated today, 20 cars. Moreno in the 3rd Minardi, Tags in a Walker car, Stoopid Mario in a 2nd PCM car.

If this is the actual lineup that starts the race, I'll personally donate $1.99 to the Max Mosley Slander/Libel Defence Fund.

Memo Moreno?

extramundane
04-09-08, 12:10 PM
Memo Moreno?

Who knows. Roberto, Memo...I can't keep track of all these sport-ruinin' furriners.

dando
04-09-08, 12:21 PM
Memo Moreno?

Pupo.

-Kevin

Chiphead_Dave
04-09-08, 01:08 PM
This list will definitely fall under the

"Drive it like you stole it" mentality.

cameraman
04-09-08, 01:51 PM
This could be good....

dando
04-09-08, 02:02 PM
This could be good....

It's kinda like the old Looney Tunes cartoon when Daffy Duck drinks gasoline and blows himself up entertaining an audience...it's a neat trick, but I can only do it once. :( @ least we'll go out with a bang. On tape delay, but still a bang. :shakehead I wonder if they'll 'tape delay' live timing, 2. :irked:

-Kevin

cameraman
04-09-08, 02:37 PM
With the tape delay they will be able to edit around all the FCYs...

I'm thinking they will need it.

Fio1
04-09-08, 02:50 PM
You can add Dominguez to PCM, Moreno to HVM and Tagliani to Walker. That makes 20! :cool:

Now, I have to ask, why did this merger thing happen when there are 20 ccws cars going to what was supposed to be the season opener? OK, I'm sure Vasser & Moreno would not have entered, but we still had a solid 18 guys. :rolleyes:

dando
04-09-08, 03:40 PM
You can add Dominguez to PCM, Moreno to HVM and Tagliani to Walker. That makes 20! :cool:

Now, I have to ask, why did this merger thing happen when there are 20 ccws cars going to what was supposed to be the season opener? OK, I'm sure Vasser & Moreno would not have entered, but we still had a solid 18 guys. :rolleyes:

Well, if KK and GF weren't going to fund them, I seriously doubt there would be 18 cars running for this season. Look @ how many teams have 'transitioned' to the EARL. Four of those teams don't exist anymore. Get over it. It's done. :(

-Kevin

Insomniac
04-09-08, 03:46 PM

I doubt this is what would've been there if the "merger" didn't happen. Just like TG manages to get 33 at Indy in May, CC is able to get 18+ at LB for a one-off. There is more than enough equipment out there for it. Who will need it for the next race?

Dr. Corkski
04-09-08, 05:47 PM
There is more than enough equipment out there for it. Who will need it for the next race?Gesus Forsythe and Paulie Poledance will need it for their new series,,,

:tony:

cart7
04-09-08, 05:51 PM
20 cars!

And the sponsorship is for the entire Champcar season!! :thumbup: :gomer:

Insomniac
04-10-08, 09:59 AM
I just realized the Masters won't be the same weekend as LB. Figures. :)

High Sided
04-16-08, 12:00 PM
"Juhno Annala"??????
http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/article/rocketsports-tabs-pizzonia-annala-for-long-beach/
“I just tested a Champ Car Atlantic car in Sebring early February this year, which was a fantastic opportunity, but I was looking at the Champ cars and dreaming of the day I could climb into the cockpit of such an amazing race car.”