PDA

View Full Version : Take 'em out lady...

oddlycalm
03-30-08, 02:58 AM
TSA changes procedure on piercings
(http://malaysia.news.yahoo.com/ap/20080329/twl-nipple-rings-1be00ca.html)
Bit of precedural change in order to avoid an employee having to excercise an iota of common sense. "Here's a pair of pliers lady, yank 'em out." Surprised none of the smooth operators on the crack TSA squad offered to take them out with their teeth. :gomer:

I'm relieved. At least now I won't get hassled over the spanner set I have riveted to my wedding tackle...:D

oc

Ankf00
03-30-08, 03:14 AM
I think the key here is more the "Lubbock" part rather than the "TSA" part

trish
03-30-08, 07:49 AM
It could have been somebody with a Prince Albert. Learned about that one last year. :o

oddlycalm
03-30-08, 07:23 PM
I think the key here is more the "Lubbock" part rather than the "TSA" part :D

I won't deny the thought didn't occur to me, but security, customs and immigration workers world wide seem to share the same 'tude.

The immigration people at our airport were doing their version of the same thing a few years back. Jailing lots of foreign travelers over minor or imagined irregularities. No communications with family or company allowed, just shackled and taken to a jail 75 miles from here in the middle of nowhere, then shipped home after a few days. A lot of pissed off Japanese businessmen and our city got the nickname of "Deportland" in Asia.

It all stopped faster than an F1 car after they strip searched, shackled and jailed a Chinese woman over literally nothing and held her incommunicado over a weekend. Ooooooops, fall on sword time for the regional INS director, some reassignments of the foot soldiers and a major policy review. Advanced degrees, decades of experience and didn't save him from himself and it was career over time.

Oh, and it cost us around $900 million/yr in lost revenue after Delta dumped Portland as their Western gateway and cancelled five daily flights to from Asia. :irked:

oc

oddlycalm
03-30-08, 07:25 PM
It could have been somebody with a Prince Albert. Learned about that one last year. :o
OK, that's just nasty (but nicely played). :gomer:

oc

stroker
03-30-08, 09:57 PM
OK, that's just nasty (but nicely played). :gomer:

oc

?????????????????

Is there a link or something for us noobs to know what you guys are talking about?

trish
03-30-08, 10:02 PM
Posting a link will get us banned. Google it.

G.
03-30-08, 10:51 PM
?????????????????

Is there a link or something for us noobs to know what you guys are talking about?With YOUR handle here, and you don't know??!:laugh:

If you're a guy, it's a piercing at the end of a rather sensitive part. Yeah, right there.

Back OT, anybody thinking about the Pink Panther movie (old school), with the killing spikes coming out of the boobies? That's really confusing for a young lad...

Dvdb
03-31-08, 12:38 PM
Yikes, just looked it up on Wikepedia

:eek:

Ankf00
03-31-08, 01:59 PM
alright, seriously, why are y'all looking this up.?!? if you don't know, consider it a good thing!!

Audi_A4
03-31-08, 02:43 PM
alright, seriously, why are y'all looking this up.?!? if you don't know, consider it a good thing!!

while they are on wikipedia looking up "Prince Albert" they should also look up "Cleveland Steamer" :tony: