View Full Version : Play Ball 2008!

Pages : 1 [2]

dando
09-23-08, 03:37 PM
Back from the baseball pilgrimage. Most awesome experience ever. NYC subways not so much. :saywhat: My overall assessment:

Fenway == :thumbup: :thumbup:
Yankee Stadium == :thumbup:

To me Yankee Stadium is a shrine, Fenway is a ballpark. I also appreciated how family friendly Fenway was (no beer in the stands, code of fan conduct, cleaner, etc.). The fans we encountered were also very cordial (not that they weren't in NYC, but we did encounter a few that had had too much, including a chick advertising everything asking my buddy to buy he a chicen cheese steak :laugh:). However, once inside the seating area, Yankee Stadium is baseball nirvana. I would have loved to have seen Yankee Stadium in its prime. Seems to me the face lift bastardized the glory that was. :irked: Oh well. A good time all around, and we managed not to get mugged or lost....too many times. :)

Now I hope the Tribe sweeps Boston and the Yanks sweep Toronto so that this weekend's series means something. :thumbup:

-Kevin

Sean Malone
09-23-08, 04:18 PM
Back from the baseball pilgrimage. Most awesome experience ever. NYC subways not so much. :saywhat: My overall assessment:

Fenway == :thumbup: :thumbup:
Yankee Stadium == :thumbup:

To me Yankee Stadium is a shrine, Fenway is a ballpark. I also appreciated how family friendly Fenway was (no beer in the stands, code of fan conduct, cleaner, etc.). The fans we encountered were also very cordial (not that they weren't in NYC, but we did encounter a few that had had too much, including a chick advertising everything asking my buddy to buy he a chicen cheese steak :laugh:). However, once inside the seating area, Yankee Stadium is baseball nirvana. I would have loved to have seen Yankee Stadium in its prime. Seems to me the face lift bastardized the glory that was. :irked: Oh well. A good time all around, and we managed not to get mugged or lost....too many times. :)

Now I hope the Tribe sweeps Boston and the Yanks sweep Toronto so that this weekend's series means something. :thumbup:

-Kevin

Red Sox fans are bar none the worst fans I have ever had the displeasure of watching a baseball game with ( there's a reason why they won't let them drink!) That my beloved Rays are in the playoffs after having swept the Red Sox twice this year and are poised to win the AL East makes me down right giddy.

Stu
09-23-08, 04:24 PM
Red Sox fans are bar none the worst fans I have ever had the displeasure of watching a baseball game with ( there's a reason why they won't let them drink!) That my beloved Rays are in the playoffs after having swept the Red Sox twice this year and are poised to win the AL East makes me down right giddy.

Cubs fans suck too.

dando
09-23-08, 04:27 PM

I went into both thinking the worst of each ( I don't like either, but I'm disposed to dislike NYY more :)), but that was my experience inside and outside the parks....even waiting for the trains was night and day. T > NYC subway. YMMV. *shrug*

-Kevin

dando
09-26-08, 05:25 PM
Bad news, Cubbies fan. Dodgers activated Furcal from the DL. :cool: :thumbup:

http://myespn.go.com/s/conversations/show/story/3607810

-Kevin

RHR_Fan
09-28-08, 05:46 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :thumbup:

cameraman
09-29-08, 03:42 AM
Nice to see the Mets haven't lost their touch:irked:

dando
09-29-08, 03:24 PM
Nice to see the Mets haven't lost their touch:irked:

My wife is a Mets fan. :D :saywhat:

-Kevin

dando
09-29-08, 03:32 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :thumbup:

Congrats. Quite the stud CC turned into in his FA year. He's prolly looking @ $25M in pinstripes next season. :irked: :saywhat: :(

The Tribe could have had two Cy Young winners on their staff this season. :eek:

-Kevin

dando
10-01-08, 06:40 PM
Let's Go Dodgers! Keep The Curse alive! :gomer: :thumbup:

-Kevin

RHR_Fan
10-01-08, 06:51 PM
Excellent pitching by both the Phillies and Brewers. Too bad that one error and almost catch happened or else we might have gone into extra innings.

dando
10-02-08, 11:43 PM
Cubbies. :laugh: :p ;)

-Kevin

IlliniRacer
10-03-08, 08:32 AM
Cubbies. :laugh: :p ;)

-Kevin

:shakehead

Its time to start singing the other Steve Goodman song -
"When I was a boy, they were my pride and joy,
But now they only bring fatigue......"

<sigh>

dando
10-03-08, 09:56 AM
:shakehead

Its time to start singing the other Steve Goodman song -
"When I was a boy, they were my pride and joy,
But now they only bring fatigue......"

<sigh>

Sad part is, I'd be rootin' for 'em if my boyz weren't playing them. That game was absurd. Was there and IF that didn't have an error? :saywhat:

-Kevin

Gangrel
10-03-08, 03:01 PM
When are they going to learn? Suck doesn't wash off with a simple bath in a few million worth of salaries. :D

dando
10-05-08, 01:21 AM
:D

dando
10-29-08, 10:12 PM
Congrats Phillies. @ least the Bums lost to the world champs. :\ The MLB execs should be tried for treason for what they've done to the WS. :irked: :shakehead Watch for the WS to be on TBS in a few years. :(

-Kevin

Stu
10-30-08, 08:54 AM
Congrats Phillies. @ least the Bums lost to the world champs. :\ The MLB execs should be tried for treason for what they've done to the WS. :irked: :shakehead Watch for the WS to be on TBS in a few years. :(

-Kevin

what have they done to it? make it exciting?

dando
10-30-08, 10:12 AM
what have they done to it? make it exciting?

Starting the games late is killing the WS. Last night was actually compelling because fans actually saw the late innings before midnight. Starting Sat's game when they did was stupid, and starting the game the other night was stupider. Games need to start @ 7 to let the kids watch some of the games, and adults actually stay up to see the end of the games. The current format is killing the sport for the younger generations. Too bad that next week the weather will be turning warmer on the east coast. :( And sorry, I would hardly call this series exciting. Last night, yes, but that's because the game turned into a reality TV show.

-Kevin

Stu
10-30-08, 10:36 AM
Starting the games late is killing the WS. Last night was actually compelling because fans actually saw the late innings before midnight. Starting Sat's game when they did was stupid, and starting the game the other night was stupider. Games need to start @ 7 to let the kids watch some of the games, and adults actually stay up to see the end of the games. The current format is killing the sport for the younger generations. Too bad that next week the weather will be turning warmer on the east coast. :( And sorry, I would hardly call this series exciting. Last night, yes, but that's because the game turned into a reality TV show.

-Kevin

you know there's more than 1 timezone in america right?

dando
10-30-08, 10:44 AM
you know there's more than 1 timezone in america right?

Duh. Like said today on his show (one of the few times I agree with him), he's a left coast guy, and if the left coasters get to see the last four innings, that's usually the best part of playoff baseball (like last night). Do you really think the left coast had much interest in Philly/TB anyway? Hell, I had little interest myself.

-Kevin

Stu
10-30-08, 11:02 AM
Duh. Like said today on his show (one of the few times I agree with him), he's a left coast guy, and if the left coasters get to see the last four innings, that's usually the best part of playoff baseball (like last night). Do you really think the left coast had much interest in Philly/TB anyway? Hell, I had little interest myself.

-Kevin

so you think the mlb just pulls timeslots out of their ass? you dont think they've spent a few bucks on market research to determine the best time to start games in order to maximize viewership?

Insomniac
10-30-08, 11:08 AM
I think if they want to air so many commercials, they should either start earlier or speed up the game. Speeding up the game seems like the best solution for everyone.

dando
10-30-08, 11:17 AM
so you think the mlb just pulls timeslots out of their ass? you dont think they've spent a few bucks on market research to determine the best time to start games in order to maximize viewership?

It's being dictated by TV, yo. MLB needs to nut up and force earlier start times. Hey, I'm not the only one supporting this...writers like Olney and Gammons, etc. have all said this needs to be fixed. If this continues, they ratings will go the way of the Indy 500....

-Kevin

Stu
10-30-08, 11:17 AM
I think if they want to air so many commercials, they should either start earlier or speed up the game. Speeding up the game seems like the best solution for everyone.

thats the ticket. i dont remember the actual time, but average playoff game time is something around half an hour longer than regular season games.

now sometimes a 4 hour game can be awesome. but they also need to be offset by those 2 hour 1-0 games.

Stu
10-30-08, 11:18 AM
It's being dictated by TV, yo. MLB needs to nut up and force earlier start times. Hey, I'm not the only one supporting this...writers like Olney and Gammons, etc. have all said this needs to be fixed. If this continues, they ratings will go the way of the Indy 500....

-Kevin

fine.

are you saying tv has done 0 market research to determine when the best time is to start a game to maximize viewership?

dando
10-30-08, 12:30 PM

That would be great, but it's way easier said than done. The MLB has been fighting this for several years w/o much success. Much like the NHL trying to open up the game....two steps forward, one step back. :\ I just listened to Tm Veducci on The Herd and he said that this is starting to get attention by the execs (teams and MLB). Olney suggested possibly using a neutral site to fix the weather issue, but I'm against that idea. :thumdown:

-Kevin

cameraman
10-30-08, 12:31 PM
Games need to start @ 7 to let the kids watch some of the games, and adults actually stay up to see the end of the games.

A 7 pm start is a 5 pm start here and 4 pm on the coast. Kids are the only people who will see a game that early in the western half of the nation because the rest of us will still be at work or stuck in traffic somewhere.

The only sportswriters clamoring for later starts are the ones who live on the east coast.

Sean Malone
10-30-08, 12:39 PM
It should be just dictated by the region where the game is held, like Sunday NFL games. The WS games should start no later than 8:00pm. Starting at 8:37pm is dumb.
And while I'm at it, the ump rotation rule needs to be revoked.

Stu
10-30-08, 12:53 PM
It should be just dictated by the region where the game is held, like Sunday NFL games. The WS games should start no later than 8:00pm. Starting at 8:37pm is dumb.
And while I'm at it, the ump rotation rule needs to be revoked.

and if the world series is yanks vs. dodgers?

Sean Malone
10-30-08, 01:13 PM
and if the world series is yanks vs. dodgers?

The Dodgers in the WS? :rofl:

Insomniac
10-30-08, 01:22 PM
That would be great, but it's way easier said than done. The MLB has been fighting this for several years w/o much success. Much like the NHL trying to open up the game....two steps forward, one step back. :\ I just listened to Tm Veducci on The Herd and he said that this is starting to get attention by the execs (teams and MLB). Olney suggested possibly using a neutral site to fix the weather issue, but I'm against that idea. :thumdown:

-Kevin

They can speed up the time between pitches. Reduce the number of times the batters step out of the box. Reduce the number of times the catcher or managers talk to the pitcher. Reduce the time allotted to warming up relief pitchers once they are called out to play. If a game is going to take 4 hours, the score should be 20-18 or it should be 12 innings. All the Sox-Yanks games averaged almost 4 hours. That is out of control. People live on the east and west coast. The end of the game is way more important than the beginning. I agree if the game can't be shortened, it should start earlier. But it's ridiculous that a baseball game takes longer than 3 hours.

Sean Malone
10-30-08, 01:25 PM
They can speed up the time between pitches. Reduce the number of times the batters step out of the box. Reduce the number of times the catcher or managers talk to the pitcher. Reduce the time allotted to warming up relief pitchers once they are called out to play. If a game is going to take 4 hours, the score should be 20-18 or it should be 12 innings. All the Sox-Yanks games averaged almost 4 hours. That is out of control. People live on the east and west coast. The end of the game is way more important than the beginning. I agree if the game can't be shortened, it should start earlier. But it's ridiculous that a baseball game takes longer than 3 hours.

Sox/Yanks games are long because they play for the walk.

Stu
10-30-08, 02:13 PM
The Dodgers in the WS? :rofl:

fine, angels vs. phillies

Insomniac
10-30-08, 02:34 PM
From Wiki:

Although the official rules specify that when the bases are empty, the pitcher should deliver the ball within 12 seconds of receiving it (with the penalty of a ball called if he fails to do so), this rule is rarely, if ever, enforced. The umpire also has the option of calling a ball if there are runners on base, but this is also rarely, if ever, enforced. The official rules also require the batter to remain in the batter's box at all times when at bat—another rule that is "observed in the breach".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baseball

Maybe they should just enforce the rules. One warning. Start calling balls and eject the manager or anyone else who argues.

dando
10-30-08, 02:36 PM
The Cubs in the WS? :rofl:

Fixed that for ya. 100 years and counting, yo. :gomer:

-Kevin

dando
10-30-08, 02:38 PM

Listen, I know they can, but everytime they try to enforce these rules, it slides back the other way. And the idea about timing pitches to the plate is silly. Baseball isn't played with a clock. :saywhat:

-Kevin

Insomniac
10-31-08, 09:32 AM
Listen, I know they can, but everytime they try to enforce these rules, it slides back the other way. And the idea about timing pitches to the plate is silly. Baseball isn't played with a clock. :saywhat:

-Kevin

I'm not saying time it. Just get them pitching and batting.

TKGAngel
10-31-08, 09:42 AM
MLB needs to nut up and force earlier start times

According to the Buffalo News (http://www.buffalonews.com/opinion/columns/mikeharrington/story/479646.html), Selig wants to have an afternoon game in the Series, but Fox would need a "rebate" for the loss of ad revenue from such a game.

dando
10-31-08, 09:50 AM
According to the Buffalo News (http://www.buffalonews.com/opinion/columns/mikeharrington/story/479646.html), Selig wants to have an afternoon game in the Series, but Fox would need a "rebate" for the loss of ad revenue from such a game.

This is where an effective commish would work with the network for the greater good of the game and future ratings. By televising earlier, grow the fan base and the potential audience down the road. But then again that would require vision rather than instant gratification/bottom line mentality. :irked:

The biggest hurdle for broadcasts before 8pm ET is that that is considered outside of primetime. So move the pre-game shizzle to 7:30 (WGAF about that shizzle anywho), and throw the first pitch @ 8:05 in stead of 8:37. That's a start.

Sorry 'bout your Sabres last night. Lightning? :saywhat: ;)

-Kevin

Insomniac
10-31-08, 12:34 PM
This is where an effective commish would work with the network for the greater good of the game and future ratings. By televising earlier, grow the fan base and the potential audience down the road. But then again that would require vision rather than instant gratification/bottom line mentality. :irked:

The biggest hurdle for broadcasts before 8pm ET is that that is considered outside of primetime. So move the pre-game shizzle to 7:30 (WGAF about that shizzle anywho), and throw the first pitch @ 8:05 in stead of 8:37. That's a start.

Sorry 'bout your Sabres last night. Lightning? :saywhat: ;)

-Kevin

Do you think the WS creates new fans? Baseball seems like it's more regional. And with so many games, I feel like that is more important. And there are plenty of gsmes that start and end early enough.

I think FOX has every right to ask for a rebate to air it early. MLB sold the rights with the assumption of prime time revenue. It's easy to blame FOX, but they aren't paying that much money to air it to eat losses. MLB needs to put more restrictions in their contract if they 1) don't want the games to last well past midnight and 2) don't want to make changes to the game to speed it up.

TKGAngel
10-31-08, 12:55 PM

Fox can still sell the pregame stuff for a premium rate even though it falls out of the prime window.

I think FOX has every right to ask for a rebate to air it early.

I disagree. If a game moves to a Saturday afternoon, Fox is still going tto make money on the game. There's advertisers that will buy the World Series because its the World Series. The network is also going to then be able to keep their popular Saturday night lineup of COPS and America's Most Wanted intact.

Sorry 'bout your Sabres last night. Lightning?

I have tickets to the Sabres/Lightning game in December. If they play then like they did last night, I want a refund.

dando
10-31-08, 01:08 PM
Fox can still sell the pregame stuff for a premium rate even though it falls out of the prime window.

I disagree. If a game moves to a Saturday afternoon, Fox is still going tto make money on the game. There's advertisers that will buy the World Series because its the World Series. The network is also going to then be able to keep their popular Saturday night lineup of COPS and America's Most Wanted intact.

I have tickets to the Sabres/Lightning game in December. If they play then like they did last night, I want a refund.

Fox can sell pre-game, but it's discounted compared to the actual game. Same goes for a Sat afternoon broadcast. Since it's not in primetime, they don't get a premium rate. The WS ain't the SB,which makes its own rules practically. :(

You know how many times I've said that about the CBJ? Last Tues they tanked a 2-1 lead to the Duckies in the last 5 minutes of the 3rd @ home, but last night they dominated the Avs in Denver (leading 4-0 @ one point). :shakehead I'm surprised you dint get tix for the 11/14 game vs. the CBJ. Almost seems like a sure thing. ;)

-Kevin

dando
10-31-08, 01:13 PM
Do you think the WS creates new fans? Baseball seems like it's more regional. And with so many games, I feel like that is more important. And there are plenty of gsmes that start and end early enough.

To a certain extent, yes. Just like there are peeps that don't watch NHL or NBA until the playoffs or finals start. Playoff hockey is the shizzle. The problem is not just with the WS. The NBA and NHL suffer from the same fate, and the networks need to take some responsibility in this. I'm not alone in this opinion...baseball is losing popularity with kids. Any chance the MLB has to but the best of the product out before the younger generation benefits them immensely. There's no easy answer, but they need to fix the length of the games and when they start. *shrug*

-Kevin

TKGAngel
10-31-08, 03:44 PM
Fox can sell pre-game, but it's discounted compared to the actual game. Same goes for a Sat afternoon broadcast. Since it's not in primetime, they don't get a premium rate. The WS ain't the SB,which makes its own rules practically. :(

You know how many times I've said that about the CBJ? Last Tues they tanked a 2-1 lead to the Duckies in the last 5 minutes of the 3rd @ home, but last night they dominated the Avs in Denver (leading 4-0 @ one point). :shakehead I'm surprised you dint get tix for the 11/14 game vs. the CBJ. Almost seems like a sure thing. ;)

-Kevin

From what I've read today, the WS averaged an 8 and change in the ratings. This is the lowest rating ever for the Series (previous low was a 10.something in 2006). The "great American pastime" doesn't appear to be such anymore, based on these numbers.

And I could've had CBJ tickets, but "Birthday Claus" thought that I would enjoy seeing LeCavalier and the potential hot mess that is the Barry Melrose led Lightning more.

dando
10-31-08, 05:29 PM
From what I've read today, the WS averaged an 8 and change in the ratings. This is the lowest rating ever for the Series (previous low was a 10.something in 2006). The "great American pastime" doesn't appear to be such anymore, based on these numbers.

And I could've had CBJ tickets, but "Birthday Claus" thought that I would enjoy seeing LeCavalier and the potential hot mess that is the Barry Melrose led Lightning more.

I could have called those numbers before the series. Unless you get a major market or two in the series (or finals for NBA/NHL), the ratings suck. Just like golf w/o Tigger. Now if that series was Real LA vs. BoSox, the ratings would have been +15-20%. Just look @ the NBA numbers for '08 (Boston/LA) vs. '07 (Cleveland/San Antonio).

-Kevin

Insomniac
10-31-08, 08:39 PM

The ad rates just aren't the same. Your contention is that because it's the WS, the ratings would be just as good as it being on at 8 PM. I don't see that happening. FOX bid on the WS assuming it would be on in prime time. If MLB changes that on them, they should get a rebate.

Insomniac
10-31-08, 08:43 PM
To a certain extent, yes. Just like there are peeps that don't watch NHL or NBA until the playoffs or finals start. Playoff hockey is the shizzle. The problem is not just with the WS. The NBA and NHL suffer from the same fate, and the networks need to take some responsibility in this. I'm not alone in this opinion...baseball is losing popularity with kids. Any chance the MLB has to but the best of the product out before the younger generation benefits them immensely. There's no easy answer, but they need to fix the length of the games and when they start. *shrug*

-Kevin

For some reason, I just feel like football/Super Bowl are the only exception. People who never watch a football game end up watching that. Just seems odd that someone who never watches baseball (or isn't a fan of a team in the playoffs) would start watching the playoffs/WS since they are series vs. a single game. I think it's a big disservice to the actual fans. Yeah, we'll likely stay up late, but we don't like it.

Insomniac
10-31-08, 08:44 PM

It's hard to separate out how much of that is a reduced interest in baseball and how much of that is who was playing.

Stu
10-31-08, 11:26 PM

yea. advertisers will be lining up to hand over money to fox for the world series if they have an INCREASE in competition from college football.

TKGAngel
11-01-08, 03:19 PM
yea. advertisers will be lining up to hand over money to fox for the world series if they have an INCREASE in competition from college football.

Baseball seems to hold its own for the couple weekends that it overlaps with college football at the end of August/beginning of September.

dando
11-14-08, 09:50 PM

Birthday Claus made a wise choice for you. :p

-Kevin

chop456
02-29-12, 06:52 AM
Caught a story about Steve Goodman this AM on Today. He wrote this before he died of Luekemia back in '84 and the Cubbies just started playing it recently after a Cubbies W:

-Kevin

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3163/2979819166_4be65ac800_o.gif

Inspired by the Cubs unstoppable 2008 season and Mike Leonard's incredible piece about Steve Goodman on NBC's Today Show, this EP features Steve's baseball classics including "Go Cubs Go" and "A Dying Cub Fan's Last Request".

http://02ddf15.netsolstores.com/ProductImages/RPJ-018_Cover_Large.jpg
http://02ddf15.netsolstores.com/stevegoodman-thebaseballsinglesep.aspx

$2 :gomer:

devilmaster
02-29-12, 11:14 AM
Gr0T9c8SEUk

Ankf00
02-29-12, 03:17 PM
Braun caught at 2-3x the level of Manny and yet boogeymen tampered with his sample :laugh:

Methanolandbrats
02-29-12, 03:51 PM
Braun caught at 2-3x the level of Manny and yet boogeymen tampered with his sample :laugh:

I don't follow baseball and I really don't GAF, but the whole Braun deal is pretty strange. I herd on sports radio that when the sample came back positive, he asked to be restested and the second one came back negative. For all off you who follow this version of Pissgate, is that true?

Ankf00
02-29-12, 03:58 PM
the only "inconsistency" was that the samples were at the sample collector's basement until the fedex office opened, which was standard procedure. the samples are sealed as it is.

at no point in his defense has anything related to tampering been mentioned, even though he's thrown out veiled accusations of a "broken system" and at the sample taker.

that's because even the union rep present at the drug lab during the testing of the B-sample didn't mention any compromise of the sample.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/29/sports/baseball/drug-test-collector-in-braun-case-says-he-followed-protocol.html?pagewanted=2&hpw

“There were a lot of things that we learned about the collector, about the collection process, about the way the entire thing works, that made us very concerned and very suspicious about what could have actually happened,” Braun, who did not name Laurenzi, said Friday at the Brewers’ camp in Phoenix.

Braun offered no evidence and failed to make clear to the public what baseball officials and Braun’s representatives agree on: Braun, when making his case to an independent arbitrator, never argued that he or anyone else had details that Laurenzi tampered with the samples, deliberately or otherwise.

At the laboratory, Braun’s sample showed that his testosterone to epitestosterone ratio was higher than 4 to 1, which triggers another test. According to the testing program’s rules, Braun or one of his representatives could watch technicians in Montreal test the second sample. A players union representative was present for that second test, according to the person with knowledge of Braun’s case.

Laurenzi, who was called an “extremely experienced collector” by Major League Baseball, was regarded highly enough that he was invited to work at the World Baseball Classic. He has collected samples from players on 10 other clubs, including the Cubs, the Dodgers and the Yankees, and worked during the postseason in 2008, 2010 and 2011, according to a person in baseball, who added that the program administrator picks the best collectors to work during the postseason.

Major League Baseball and the players union do not have a direct relationship with testers like Laurenzi. But CDT does background checks on its testers. While Braun has raised questions about why Laurenzi’s son was present at the drug test, and implied that his presence meant that a wider group of people had access to his sample, Laurenzi’s son was working as a chaperon, responsible only for escorting players waiting to be tested.

Anthony Laurenzi, 22, lives in Pleasant Prairie. He is a junior at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, where he is studying in the Athletic Training Education program, which requires classes in chemistry, human anatomy and physics. Ethics training is woven into the classes, according to Jennifer Earl-Boehm, the program director.

Don Quixote
02-29-12, 05:29 PM
I'm trying to be positive here.

People will come Ray. The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game: it's a part of our past, Ray. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again. Oh... people will come Ray. People will most definitely come.

RTKar
02-29-12, 08:36 PM
Leaving for spring training next Saturday :cool:

Ankf00
03-01-12, 01:01 PM
well done.