PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter

OW
03-21-08, 09:35 PM
For the record.....

TravelGal
03-22-08, 12:36 AM
Thanks OW. :) May you have a beautiful day on Sunday.

dando
03-23-08, 09:33 AM
bump.

Hoppy Easter, y'all. :)

http://www.sewterific.com/images/EB%20Express/Easter_Bunny.jpg

-Kevin

G.
03-23-08, 12:30 PM
Happy Easter, all.:)

Ankf00
03-23-08, 01:58 PM
happy bunny and chocolate eggs day. :)

Spicoli
03-23-08, 03:28 PM
vodka. :D

IlliniRacer
03-23-08, 06:42 PM
http://comedy.glowport.com/g/easter.jpg

TravelGal
03-24-08, 01:33 AM
^^^ my favorite Easter cartoon.

Sooooooo, on the way to church today I'm zooming (ahem, somewhat over the speed limit) down the 405 and take the connector to the 101 West (or North, depending; don't ask) and I see I'm behind a red car with four guys and I figure no problem Then, bam, they brake too early! Good grief, "don't these people know ANYTHING?" I think to myself. Throws the cornering around the curve completely out of whack. See what I've learned as a race fan? :D

Cam
03-24-08, 08:11 AM

Sooooooo, on the way to church today I'm zooming (ahem, somewhat over the speed limit) down the 405 and take the connector to the 101 West (or North, depending; don't ask) and I see I'm behind a red car with four guys and I figure no problem Then, bam, they brake too early! Good grief, "don't these people know ANYTHING?" I think to myself. Throws the cornering around the curve completely out of whack. See what I've learned as a race fan? :D

/me has driven prolly 4km all weekend, walked aboot 10.

//live downtown

///w00t!

TravelGal
03-25-08, 01:01 AM
Didn't there WERE 10 km in downtown P. :p

anait
03-25-08, 10:29 AM

I get annoyed with people who block my racing line on the Trans-Canada. :shakehead :D "Get off the line!!!!" I look in vain for blue flags...

Back on topic: All the best to everyone during the Easter season. :)