PDA

View Full Version : Winter of our discount tent

Gnam
03-06-08, 02:07 PM
Now that the worst offseason evah! is over, will Sebring and Melbourne be enough to cheer you up? :( / :)

I hope so, but I can't promise I won't keep comparing my new favorite racing series to my old favorite racing series. ;)

Andrew Longman
03-06-08, 02:47 PM
Now that the worst offseason evah! is over, will Sebring and Melbourne be enough to cheer you up?

Melbourne will always cheer me up... until Bernie yanks that too. :shakehead

As for discount winter tents, I bought an earlier version of this 4 season tent 30 years ago for $400, used it for hundreds of nights and its still in good shape.

http://www.backcountrygear.com/images/TNFV-25S07.jpg

I recommend paying for real quality :gomer:

Easy
03-06-08, 04:46 PM
MotoGP in Qatar under the lights this weekend. Melbourne/Sebring next. :thumbup: I am good to go.

emjaya
03-06-08, 05:22 PM
The season's started already with Superbikes last week at Phillip Island. Bayliss won both races. :thumbup:

G.
03-06-08, 06:48 PM
The season's started already with Superbikes last week at Phillip Island. Bayliss won both races. :thumbup:I'm not asking you, since yer one of dem furriners;) , but wtf is up with the announcing for WSB? The heavily accented gent sounds like he's talking into a tin box.

EVL29
03-07-08, 04:11 PM
The season's started already with Superbikes last week at Phillip Island. Bayliss won both races. :thumbup:

Some might even suggest it started a week before that...at Losail,Qatar.:p

Race 1) Bayliss
Race 2) Nieto

emjaya
03-08-08, 12:00 AM
Some might even suggest it started a week before that...at Losail,Qatar.:p

Race 1) Bayliss
Race 2) Nieto

It did? Where the hell was I? :)

Bayliss :thumbup:

eiregosod
03-08-08, 04:33 PM