PDA

View Full Version : Find the CC guy

trish
03-02-08, 12:13 PM
This is not racing related, but it's a nice distraction from some of the other topics.

I unexpectedly found a CC driver while playing around with the site I'm going to link.

So see if you can find the Champ Car guy. If nobody can figure out where he is, I'll give a hint later.

http://www.geicogarage.com/

Gangrel
03-02-08, 12:25 PM
This is not racing related, but it's a nice distraction from some of the other topics.

I unexpectedly found a CC driver while playing around with the site I'm going to link.

So see if you can find the Champ Car guy. If nobody can figure out where he is, I'll give a hint later.

http://www.geicogarage.com/

Found him! Hysterical! :D

Andrew Longman
03-02-08, 12:33 PM
Tommy Kendall, PT and Mad Max?

I guess those low Geico rates force them to hire "celebrity" drivers from defunct race series. ;)

BTW did you know that GEICO stands for Government Employee Insurance Company? Inspiring, isn't it?

trish
03-02-08, 12:37 PM
I was going to ask that names not be named, but oh well.

grungex
03-02-08, 01:22 PM
BTW did you know that GEICO stands for Government Employee Insurance Company? Inspiring, isn't it?

Even more inspiring is their nasty habit of supplying radar guns to communities, so that their customers can get tickets and they can raise insurance rates...

trish
03-02-08, 01:50 PM
So much for a lighthearted thread. lol

Napoleon
03-02-08, 02:51 PM

Since the town I live in has only 3200 residents, but something like 5600 employees of Progressive Insurance Company, GEICO is all but the official enemy.

trish
03-02-08, 02:55 PM
I love Progressive. They were really good with my accident. I had no issues with them at all. I will probably never switch no matter what the premium.

Dr. Corkski
03-02-08, 03:05 PM
Figures FaFu would be eating.

Andrew Longman
03-02-08, 03:58 PM
So much for a lighthearted thread. lol

Who ARE you?

I'm the future of racing

:D

So what exactly is the point of that site? There are some clever aspects to it but if I wasn't searching for CC drivers I'm not sure what I'd be looking for and why.

I also noticed they had no results for any races so far this season on tool cart computer. Does that mean they've DNQ'd so far?

trish
03-02-08, 04:05 PM
The point is probably marketing. I could be wrong. And you're only looking for the CC guy. Stop overanalyzing. lol

Andrew Longman
03-02-08, 04:20 PM
Stop overanalyzing.

But overanalyzing is one of the few things I do well. :)

Of course it marketing, but it could be just be expensive bad marketing. :p

trish
03-02-08, 04:35 PM
Maybe this PR realease will help answer some of your questions.

http://prweb.com/releases/wallace/lauren/prweb703373.htm

Or not.

cameraman
03-02-08, 05:03 PM
Press releases now come with sound tracks:saywhat: :irked:

trish
03-02-08, 05:04 PM
They have the geicogarage at the bottom of the screen, that is what you're hearing. Did you find the CC guy?

cameraman
03-02-08, 05:25 PM
So who is the guy complaining about the oil usage?

trish
03-02-08, 05:43 PM
Are you guys on a campaign to drive me nuts?

Andrew Longman
03-02-08, 05:57 PM
Are you guys on a campaign to drive me nuts?

Now I can't get PT or TK to show up. Getting different folks over and over but no CC guys. :gomer:

trish
03-02-08, 06:00 PM
I had the same problem. Some things you have to click on several times because you get something different.

gjc2
03-02-08, 07:03 PM
Wasn't that Christian Fittipaldi in the conference room giving the quiz? I intentionally answered all the questions wrong on one quiz to see what would happen. Fittipaldi suggested I stick with slotcar racing, I race slotcars weekly.

trish
03-02-08, 07:06 PM
I didn't take the quizz. Guess I'll have to now just to see if it was him.

trish
03-02-08, 07:10 PM
I didn't realize PT was in two places.

dando
03-02-08, 07:12 PM
Wasn't that Christian Fittipaldi in the conference room giving the quiz? I intentionally answered all the questions wrong on one quiz to see what would happen. Fittipaldi suggested I stick with slotcar racing, I race slotcars weekly!

Yes, that's Crashtian in the quiz room. He also appears under the car. GIECO hit the jockpot on unemployed racing talent. :gomer:

-Kevin

Sean O'Gorman
03-02-08, 07:16 PM
Since the town I live in has only 3200 residents, but something like 5600 employees of Progressive Insurance Company, GEICO is all but the official enemy.

Don't even get me started on GEICO... :mad: :flame:

cameraman
03-02-08, 08:49 PM
I'll stick with AMICA, pretty elaborate ad campaign though.