PDA

View Full Version : Anything happen while I was gone?

Michaelhatesfans
02-27-08, 02:54 AM
Seemed like a decent time to show myself again. I saw a few familiar names from waaaay back, and thought I'd join the wake.:(

anait
02-27-08, 03:11 AM
Seemed like a decent time to show myself again. I saw a few familiar names from waaaay back, and thought I'd join the wake.:(

It's been quiet.

:(

*anait passes Michaelhatesfans his beverage of choice

Kiwifan
02-27-08, 03:16 AM
Think we've all been a bit quiet of late. Oh, except for ,,,, and Spicoli. :)

Deep down, I'm hurtin'. :cry:

Rusty.

Spicoli
02-27-08, 08:32 AM
Think we've all been a bit quiet of late. Oh, except for ,,,, and Spicoli. :)

Deep down, I'm hurtin'. :cry:

Rusty.

nice. big difference is i was getting my info from someone right inside the door. not an owner with an agenda, not some propoganda artist, but someone who worked there and finally ended up losing their job.

http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?t=14142

Sean Malone
02-27-08, 10:03 AM
nice. big difference is i was getting my info from someone right inside the door. not an owner with an agenda, not some propoganda artist, but someone who worked there and finally ended up losing their job.

I think it's cool that you shared what you knew. You helped add to the hourly drama.

Hope your friend lands on his feet. Is there a place for him under Tony?

Spicoli
02-27-08, 11:12 AM
I think it's cool that you shared what you knew. You helped add to the hourly drama.

Hope your friend lands on his feet. Is there a place for him under Tony?

Thanks. Well, I'm not sure there's a desire to go to IndyCar with many CCWS staffers. Time will tell.

I do think that if you are a wrench with significant Dallara/Homoco/EARL experience, many CC teams are looking for help about now.

Also - Just Marketing seems to be growing alot with NASCAR, IndyCar, and GrandAm deals....

dando
02-27-08, 12:34 PM

And here we thought you were just passed out @ the bar from too much gin. ;)

-Kevin

Sean Malone
02-27-08, 12:35 PM
Anything happen while I was gone?

Nope. Micheal still hates fans. :)

Michaelhatesfans
02-27-08, 01:01 PM

-Kevin

You can't prove that ever happened!

:laugh:

anait
02-27-08, 01:22 PM

Coulda been the whiskey.

Now I've got 'Wasn't That A Party?' stuck in my head...

Kiwifan
02-27-08, 01:34 PM

Mate, it was said in jest, absolutely NO malice intended. :(

I said I was hurtin'. I didn't just mean for me because I can't watch the cars race but for the whole Series including all staff.

Sorry if I offended, I did put a ;) after your name.

Russell.

Anteater
02-28-08, 12:17 PM

I've been thinking about you, Michaelhatesfans, and the rest of my friends here. These are very sad days... :( [Goes off to cancel Portland hotel reservations].