PDA

View Full Version : Malsher checks in

G.
02-26-08, 01:47 PM
There's some innerweb personality and minority owner bashing included at no extra charge!

linky (http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/article/malsher-starting-over)

Who are they kidding? IndyCar’s backmarker teams have been standing thanks to props from Tony George and Honda. Champ Car as a whole was standing thanks only to Kalkhoven, Forsythe - and now, rigor mortis. Yet the fatuous anti-unifcation cries have been given a voice thanks to the Internet – be it through gullible journalists or brain-washed fanatics on chat forums. Prominent members of the sport have tried to elicit sympathy and support for their cause by portraying themselves as heroes, while using and abusing the series, its name and its credibility in order to access the pockets of the rich men. Alarmed at the prospect of seeing their ill-gotten gains dwindle away, these people have suggested Kalkhoven and Forsythe are at constant loggerheads, they have simultaneously attempted to keep Champ Car alive and they have tried to screw more money out of the IRL. Who said men can’t multi-task? :rofl: :laugh:

Ruben Barrios
02-26-08, 04:15 PM
“For the sake of car-count, Jerry/Tony/Kevin [delete as applicable], your series needs me. Give me X million and we’ll continue.”

And continues...

These leeches are malevolent and have caused delays already. If, as some have suggested is the sensible option, the merger was delayed until 2009, it would only give these suckers time to drain yet more money away from the real series owners, while simultaneously trying to con new investors into thinking that Champ Car or IndyCar is financially viable as standalones.

Paging Gentilozzi.... paging Mr. Pauly Lapdance!!!

eiregosod
02-26-08, 10:17 PM
only brave enuff to write that after the event. :tony:

Chiphead_Dave
02-26-08, 11:05 PM
To bad they put FTG in charge or I might be cheering as much as that lemming writer. As it is I am going ALMSing.