-Kevin

Don Quixote
03-07-08, 12:26 AM
Colorado Footelanche 5-0 since the trade deadline. :cool:
Has he sold that house yet? :rofl:

dando
03-07-08, 12:10 PM
Has he sold that house yet? :rofl:

Dude, that white elephant has been on the market since Sept. It'll prolly still be on the market until Sept 2010. $2.5M houses just don't move easily around here. It's only a couple of miles from my place. Mebbe I should go egg his house. :gomer: Like I said make the playoffs, please. I want them overpriced #1 and #4 picks. GO WINGS! :tony:

-Kevin

TKGAngel
03-07-08, 12:15 PM
Dude, that white elephant has been on the market since Sept. It'll prolly still be on the market until Sept 2010. $2.5M houses just don't move easily around here. It's only a couple of miles from my place. Mebbe I should go egg his house. :gomer: Like I said make the playoffs, please. I want them overpriced #1 and #4 picks. GO WINGS! :tony:

-Kevin

Do $2.5 mill houses move easily anywhere anymore?

Don Quixote
03-07-08, 12:40 PM
Dude, that white elephant has been on the market since Sept.
No wonder he wanted to get out of there! :)

dando
03-07-08, 01:27 PM
Do $2.5 mill houses move easily anywhere anymore?

Well, a townhouse in NYC just sold for $49M. :eek: OTOH, I was just reading how horrid the housing market is in SF and Napa Valley. Some seriously scary times now. :(

-Kevin

dando
03-07-08, 01:42 PM
Have a looksee:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=8060+Tillinghast+Dr,+Dublin,+OH+43017,+USA&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title

$2.8M in case anyone is interested. :laugh:

Kirk Herbstreit's place in Upper Arlington is also available for ~$3M I hear. He just had the place built a few years ago, so rumors are swirling that he's getting a divorce.

-Kevin

dando
03-09-08, 10:33 PM
Colorado Footelanche 5-0 since the trade deadline. :cool:

Y'all played a real team tonight. So much fer dat 5-0 shizzle, yo. :gomer: ;)

-Kevin

TKGAngel
03-10-08, 09:01 AM
It only took three games for Foppa to get hurt (strained groin). Is that some kind of record?

And Sean Avery is still an $^$%@#!@. During yesterday's Rangers game, he was upset at a penalty call and threw water bottles over the glass into the crowd, nearly hitting three young children.

Don Quixote
03-10-08, 12:08 PM
Y'all played a real team tonight. So much fer dat 5-0 shizzle, yo. :gomer: ;)

-Kevin Split the home and home with the stars, I'll take that. Foppa with a hurt groin, not so good. We went to the game on Saturday and he was amazing, like the old Forsberg, skating through traffic, no look passes, giving and taking hits, deflections of shots from the point, moving the puck from behind the net, etc. Worth the price of admission for sure. As for Foote, they are being secretive as to exactly what his injury is, saying nothing more than a "hip injury". They missed him in the Dallas games, as they say, "the corners are his office".

dando
03-10-08, 12:28 PM
It only took three games for Foppa to get hurt (strained groin). Is that some kind of record?

And Sean Avery is still an $^$%@#!@. During yesterday's Rangers game, he was upset at a penalty call and threw water bottles over the glass into the crowd, nearly hitting three young children.

See my earlier post on the Forsbad injury countdown. He's still got the skillz upstairs, but the wheels ain't so good. Groin problems don't go away easily, and they often create problems in other areas.

Avery is a ****. :flame: I hope the league fines his ass for that stupidity. :irked: He should try that in Philly so Philly fan comes over the glass to put the beat down on him. ;)

-Kevin

dando
03-10-08, 12:42 PM
Yankee Stadium next? Wrigley Field? :saywhat:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=3286014

What's next....build a rink in Alaska and have the NYR play a local beer league team? :gomer: I just watched Mystery, Alaska again over the weekend. :thumbup: :thumbup:

-Kevin

TKGAngel
03-10-08, 12:51 PM
Yankee Stadium next? Wrigley Field? :saywhat:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=3286014

What's next....build a rink in Alaska and have the NYR play a local beer league team? :gomer: I just watched Mystery, Alaska again over the weekend. :thumbup: :thumbup:

-Kevin

I thought they didn't want to have outdoor games all that often so as not to spoil the appeal? If you count college hockey, outdoor games have had years go between them. The Michigan / Michigan State Cold War was in 2001. The Edmonton Heritage Classic was in 2003, and the Winter Classic was in 2008. Why hold an outdoor game just to celebrate the closing of Yankee Stadium? Would NYC weather even be able to support a sheet of ice outdoors?

dando
03-10-08, 01:08 PM
Would NYC weather even be able to support a sheet of ice outdoors?

That's a crap shoot. It can be zero or 50 on New Year's Day on the East Coast. Odds in Chicago aren't much better. Me thinks the TV ratings are driving this.

-Kevin

dando
03-15-08, 07:05 PM
So Simon get 30 games and Pronger gets just 8 games. Both have the same number of career suspensions to boot. :saywhat: :irked:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=3294889

-Kevin

TKGAngel
03-15-08, 07:12 PM
So Simon get 30 games and Pronger gets just 8 games. Both have the same number of career suspensions to boot. :saywhat: :irked:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=3294889

-Kevin

I hope that Chris Simon throws the biggest stink that ever stank about this whole situation. The league didn't even look at the Pronger stomp again until TSN Zaprudered the game film and showed the clear intent to stomp.

Speaking of suspensions, I wish Laraque had gotten more than three games for his intentional elbow to Nathan Paetsch. Patches was out cold after that hit and is going to be out for awhile while his eggs unscramble.

dando
03-15-08, 08:23 PM
I hope that Chris Simon throws the biggest stink that ever stank about this whole situation. The league didn't even look at the Pronger stomp again until TSN Zaprudered the game film and showed the clear intent to stomp.

Simon prolly should have been rewarded for stomping on Peckerhead Rutuu. ;)

-Kevin

dando
03-25-08, 03:02 PM
Here come the Oilers. :saywhat: How's them trades working out now? :irked: Up 3 points with 5 to go (none of them easy games either)...that game against the Oilers Fri is a must win. What's the word on Forsbad? I want that '08 pick, damnit!

-Kevin

TKGAngel
03-25-08, 03:21 PM
So you're rooting for the Avs? Just to get a draft pick?

Have you seen this fight (http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=3310153&categoryId=2459791) involving Patrick Roy's son? Roy Sr. allegedly encouraged his son from the bench to go after the other goalie. Its absolutely despicable. And I normally have no problems with goalie fights. I loved Emery and Biron last year, but they were two willing combatants. One clearly wasn't in the Roy fight.

dando
03-25-08, 03:37 PM
So you're rooting for the Avs? Just to get a draft pick?

Have you seen this fight (http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=3310153&categoryId=2459791) involving Patrick Roy's son? Roy Sr. allegedly encouraged his son from the bench to go after the other goalie. Its absolutely despicable. And I normally have no problems with goalie fights. I loved Emery and Biron last year, but they were two willing combatants. One clearly wasn't in the Roy fight.

Damn straight I'm pulling for the Avs. I'd rather have the #1 pick in '08 rather than '09. Word is that the CBJs might try to swing a deal around the draft, and Marleau has been mentioned in several circles. We need all the ammo we can get.

Roy has got to be suspended over that fight. :saywhat: As you said, it's absolutely despicable. There's no excuse for that. :thumdown: Apparently both Roys were suspended:

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=e1c08cf9-7ca9-4aff-9a21-6755e3174308&k=52230

:thumbup:

-Kevin