PDA

View Full Version : We're Bringing Rexy Back

Easy
02-23-08, 06:42 PM
Lame other than the possibility of more Sex Cannon articles, entertainingly bad play and the continued folly that is the Chicago Bears.

Bears, Rex Grossman agree to terms

By Vaughn McClure, 12:02 p.m.

The Bears and quarterback Rex Grossman have agreed to terms Saturday on a one-year contract worth $3 million, including a signing bonus, half of which is guaranteed. Grossman can also earn just shy of $2 million more in performances incentives.

The AP has reported the deal has been signed.

http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/sfgate/sportsevents/2007/02/05/Super_Bowl_Football_SB299300x374.jpg

stroker
02-23-08, 06:54 PM
that is unbelievable.

Andrew Longman
02-23-08, 07:10 PM
that is unbelievable.

I don't know. Only one year, lots of incentive bonus. $3 million is too much though. $1.5 is about the going rate for a back up.

Insomniac
02-23-08, 07:20 PM
Why wouldn't he see what options he had in free agency if he was only going to sign a one year deal?

I'm glad Zach "always concussed" Thomas is going to Dallas instead of New England. This one year stop gap solution for linebackers in New England isn't working.

WickerBill
02-23-08, 08:19 PM
But Insomniac... they need more over the hill white linebackers...

stroker
02-23-08, 09:13 PM
I don't know. Only one year, lots of incentive bonus. $3 million is too much though. $1.5 is about the going rate for a back up.

That's precisely what I meant.

Insomniac
02-24-08, 11:05 AM
But Insomniac... they need more over the hill white linebackers...

I think they can never have too many washed-up linebackers in New England.

Ankf00
02-24-08, 02:26 PM
:laugh:

Sean O'Gorman
02-26-08, 11:25 PM
Hold up. Wait a ****ing second. What’s all this talk about Rex Grossman heading to the bench?! Do you see Rex Grossman walking to the bench? Do you see Lovie Smith calling for Brian Griese? Do you? DO YOU?!

Do you think I’m going to just sit idly by while some other jackass gets to throw my ball and take my audience? Do you really think Rex ****ing Grossman would just quietly accept his fate?! Do you think these eyes can’t tame a wild cougar?

**** that ****. I am not going down without a ****.

You heard me. If you want to take my job, you’ll have to come and **** the ever-loving **** out of me if you want to do it. Rex Grossman is no quitter. He will **** and **** and **** until there’s no **** left in him. That’s how he was born, that’s how he was raised, and that’s how he’ll die: ****ing. If you think I’m going down without some serious hardcore, elbow-deep-in-your-butt gangbanging, you are sadly mistaken. I’m not backing down on this one. On the contrary. I am locked and loaded and ready to spray my salty jism all over this town if it means being able to do what I love most. I didn’t get this far not to **** for what I believe in. I’m taking a stand. I’m holding my ground. And I’m ****ing on it.

Think you can just waltz in here and tell the Sex Cannon what to do? Over my hard body. I ****ed hard to get into this position. You're gonna have to come get it. Naked. With my penis inside you.

Want to put me down for good, Chicago? Just. ****ing. Bring. It. And don’t think I won’t get my shots in. I got a nut just waiting for your eye. This is gonna be tooth and nail. Ass and ball. Tit and clit. **** and mouth. If I lose, so be it. But there’s still some sex left in this cannon. I’ll **** to the end. This was sexy business. But now it’s sexy personal.

So prepare yourself. You’ve got one big **** on your hands. I may be going down. On you. But I’m going down swinging. My dick.

Dr. Corkski
02-28-08, 04:46 PM
Needs more neck Neckbeard.

Easy
02-29-08, 12:40 PM
Ask and ye shall receive. :rofl:

Bears, Orton agree to one-year contract extension

Associated Press

LAKE FOREST, Ill. - After officially signing a contract extension Tuesday, Chicago Bears quarterback Kyle Orton said he will get a fair shot to beat Rex Grossman for the starting job.

chop456
02-29-08, 12:54 PM
Sign Rex and and Orton and let Ayanbadejo, Briggs and Berrian get away. You watch. They're like $49 billion under the cap, too. :shakehead

Sean O'Gorman
02-29-08, 01:06 PM
Needs more neck Neckbeard.

http://bp0.blogger.com/_RPG0Xn621Go/RvpxBOBUpuI/AAAAAAAAArc/tEI5YMW1uhA/s400/grossman+solution.jpg

Insomniac
03-03-08, 10:25 PM
A comment from a poster on a Patriots blog regarding a story that the Eagles believed they were close to signing Randy Moss and offered him more money than New England.

This is not good. Specter might take this to congress.

:rofl:

Gangrel
03-04-08, 01:19 PM
Sign Rex and and Orton and let Ayanbadejo, Briggs and Berrian get away. You watch. They're like $49 billion under the cap, too. :shakehead

Ayanbadejo & Barrian? Yep. :shakehead

Briggs at least is locked and loaded now...

As for Rex, I don't like him, but who else did you guys think they were going to get? Who exactly is available in free agency? The draft? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

It's going to be a rough decade for Bears fans....

Sean O'Gorman
03-04-08, 01:41 PM
Griese to the Buccaneers? Are they trying to stockpile every mediocre quarterback currently in the NFL?

Ankf00
03-04-08, 01:55 PM
NYG super bowl, holla.

:)

Don Quixote
03-04-08, 01:58 PM
Griese to the Buccaneers? Are they trying to stockpile every mediocre quarterback currently in the NFL? Only this time Griese is going to get it right. :rofl:

Ziggy
03-04-08, 02:50 PM
If they are going to keep Rexy, they HAVE to fire Ron Turner :flame: