PDA

View Full Version : For Ank's future children

Sean O'Gorman
02-20-08, 01:56 PM
http://www.teambabyentertainment.com/modules.php?name=catalog&file=product_info&CPath=&products_id=43

dando
02-20-08, 02:39 PM
I'm not sure which scares me more....Baby Aggie or f00boy having chillins. :saywhat: :gomer: :p

-Kevin

Don Quixote
02-20-08, 02:51 PM
That is horrible. I always thought that they were putting something in the water, turns out is was mind control of infants. :laugh:

Ankf00
02-20-08, 03:09 PM
mind control

from the inside you can't explain, and from the outside you can't understand. now when's that comet coming?

oddlycalm
02-20-08, 06:49 PM
Nice, got to make the wife cringe and glower with that one. :thumbup: :D

She was an Aggie before open admissions for women began and was treated terribly during her 3yrs there by the peckerwoods. An eccentric in a sea of conformists. The alumni association stopped sending donation solicitations years ago after she fired off a letter telling them it would be a rainy day in hell before they ever saw so much as a penny from her. We do attend musters though on San Jacinto day.

oc

Ankf00
02-20-08, 07:17 PM
how dare she rebuff the MIT of the south.

oddlycalm
02-21-08, 02:28 PM
how dare she rebuff the MIT of the south. Right, innovation through mass conformity, just like MIT. :gomer:

oc

RichK
02-21-08, 02:41 PM
how dare she rebuff the MIT of the south.

MIT is the A&M of the north, which is the Cal Tech of the east. :)

Ankf00
02-21-08, 05:42 PM
:rofl:

Sean O'Gorman
02-25-08, 12:52 PM
What the hell?

“Early each spring, ceremonial representatives of A&M and the Corps of Cadets should visit the Brazos Valley Animal Shelter, meet the available dogs, learn about their personalities from the shelter folks, and select the next Reveille that very day. Reveille would then go into mascot training on campus during the spring semester, and graduate (be commissioned as mascot and member of the Corps) at the end of one of the spring graduation ceremonies.

“During the summer, there would officially be two Reveilles, the outgoing Reveille and the incoming Reveille. This would greatly reduce the travel and public appearance demands on any one dog. Both dogs would be loved and sought after. The outgoing Reveille would be officially retired during halftime of the first home football game of the season. The incoming Reveille would then serve as sole mascot for the fall and spring semesters, and complete its 1.5-year tour of duty at the end of the summer, when a new Reveille takes over. There would be no shortage of homes willing to adopt this dog, who at the beginning of the story had no home at all.”

Don Quixote
02-25-08, 02:12 PM
it's all about tradition.

Ankf00
02-25-08, 02:25 PM
they're all bitch to a bitch.

IlliniRacer
02-25-08, 06:08 PM
it's all about tradition.

but traditions are bad. At least thats what the NCAA has told us :shakehead -

http://www.illinoisloyalty.com/i/20061111/chief-illiniwek.jpg