PDA

View Full Version : Open letter to Anton

Racing Truth
02-19-08, 08:43 PM
Alternate title: "The End of the 'Dance"

Dear Anton,

12 yrs. on, and the day has arrived. Your "victory" will go down in history as one of the biggest blunders in sports. Thanks for "fixing" everything.

Alas, that IS the past. While I'm not happy that you are running things, in the spirit of a new era, I'd like to be constructive. In that vein, I have one piece of advice: If you come into contact with a certain bald tub of lard under aliases like PG, Paulie G., or Paulie Poledance, please hide. Oh yes, this gentleman might impress you as a smooth-talker, but whatever you do, NEVER LISTEN TO HIM!

In fact, effort should be made to permanently ban him from having any presence in the series/league. Because if you let him in, he will prove to be an even bigger fool than yourself (an incredibly high standard). For one, you will see a proliferation of atrocious grammar and incoherent writing by certain,,,, hangers-on of Mr. Poledance. From there, it goes downhill, leading I must say, to the series' ultimate demise.

There, you see, I do care, a little anyway. Mr. Poledance's presence, however, could push me over the edge. Choose wisely.

Begrudgingly yours,
RT
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, the only purpose here was to, one more time, pile on PG. Sue me.

Don Quixote
02-19-08, 08:47 PM
Yes, the only purpose here was to, one more time, pile on on PG. Sue me.
Nicely done. :laugh:

Sean Malone
02-19-08, 08:51 PM
Tony is a member here?:confused:

Don Quixote
02-19-08, 10:11 PM
He lurks. :\

DagoFast
02-19-08, 10:18 PM
Dear Mr. George,

Do NOT listen to this "racing Truth" person. Mr. Gentilozzi is in fact a promotional genius on the same level as Gene Simmons. In fact, a smart, rich person like yourself would do well to put him on retainer immediately. Having both Gene Simmons AND Paul Gentilozzi promoting your league my be the best use of your inheritance ever conceived.

Sorry for using so many big words.

Sincerely,
DF

EVL29
02-19-08, 11:00 PM
Dear Mr. George,

Do NOT listen to this "racing Truth" person. Mr. Gentilozzi is in fact a promotional genius on the same level as Gene Simmons. In fact, a smart, rich person like yourself would do well to put him on retainer immediately. Having both Gene Simmons AND Paul Gentilozzi promoting your league my be the best use of your inheritance ever conceived.

Sincerely,
DF

:thumbup: :D

Don Quixote
02-19-08, 11:52 PM
DagoFast :laugh: :rofl:

Cam
02-20-08, 08:48 AM
Dear Mr. George,

Sincerely,
DF

I am solidly in this camp right here! :)

JoeBob
02-20-08, 11:28 AM
Dear Mr. George,

Sincerely,
DF

PG + GS = synergy

dando
02-20-08, 12:18 PM
Dear Mr. George,

Sincerely,
DF

Perhaps GF can get GS to bail on the EARL and come help CCWS. :gomer:

-Kevin

mueber
02-20-08, 12:26 PM
DagoFast :laugh: :rofl:

Me too. :rofl: :rofl:

If history is any guide, it just might happen.