Don Quixote
02-19-08, 07:46 PM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0219081frat1.html

What a shock, they were frat boys! :eek:

Don Quixote
02-19-08, 08:03 PM
I bet the parents bought this stuff hook line and sinker! :laugh:

Ten Basic Expectations of a Delta Chi
Delta Chi also has a collection of expectations for each member to uphold. These Ten Basic Expectations serve as an extension of our Preamble and give us more specific principles to live by:

1. I will strive for academic achievement and practice academic integrity.
2. I will respect the dignity and worth of all persons. I will not physically, mentally, psychologically or sexually abuse or haze any human being.
3. I will protect the health and safety of all human beings.
4. I will respect my property and the property of others; therefore, I will neither abuse nor tolerate the abuse of property.
5. I will meet my financial obligations in a timely manner.
6. I will neither use nor support the use of illegal drugs; I will neither abuse nor support the abuse of alcohol.
7. I will acknowledge that a clean and attractive environment is essential to both physical and mental health; therefore, I will do all in my power to see that the chapter property is safe, properly cleaned and maintained.
8. I will know and understand the ideals expressed in my fraternity Ritual and will incorporate them into my daily life.
9. I will exercise compassion and understanding in dealing with all persons.
10. I will challenge all my fraternity members to abide by these fraternity obligations and will confront those who violate them.

Methanolandbrats
02-19-08, 08:09 PM
They need to be sent to a Turkish Prison for a month.

cameraman
02-19-08, 08:39 PM
That felony conviction (I'll wager the eventual damages exceed the misdemeanor cut off) is going to screw them out of many a prospective job. And I hope none of them ever wanted to go to Canada on vacation.

Idiots.