PDA

View Full Version : "I would throw a damned fit"

SurfaceUnits
02-16-08, 04:15 AM
BUYING TIME: While Indy Racing League owners Penske and Chip Ganassi expressed enough interest in a reunified national open-wheel series to support the purchase of equipment for Champ Car teams that would join the Indy Racing League, counterpart A.J. Foyt is opposed.

"I would throw a damned fit," said Foyt, the godfather of IRL chief executive officer Tony George, "and would want to damned near pack up my bags if that was all true. And I think a lot of people that have been loyal to them would do the same thing because it just wouldn't be right for people who had to buy and spend a lot of money."

Penske, however, so supports the idea he said he would provide incoming teams "an extra car or pieces in order to get them going."

RichK
02-16-08, 04:24 AM
The irony is thick here....:laugh:

Spicoli
02-16-08, 10:16 AM
it just wouldn't be right for people who had to buy and spend a lot of money."

Can someone who speaks stoopid please translate this?

:gomer:

I sure as hell hope, that if this merger/whatever goes thru, that fat **** just implodes and is no part of it.

spend your money?:laugh: more like you beeen sucking tony's man-choad for the last 15 years, you fat piece of ****. :gomer:

Winston Wolfe
02-16-08, 11:03 AM
BUYING TIME:

Penske, however, so supports the idea he said he would provide incoming teams "an extra car or pieces in order to get them going."

LOL!
that is rich..... REALLY RICH..... Pimpski gonna give them some of the stuff he tried last year that didnt work. They can all use his development parts that failed. "Hey Carl, I got some real aero parts here that'll help ya at the fi'hunnert....wann'em ?":gomer:

Methanolandbrats
02-16-08, 11:15 AM
LOL!
that is rich..... REALLY RICH..... Pimpski gonna give them some of the stuff he tried last year that didnt work. They can all use his development parts that failed. "Hey Carl, I got some real aero parts here that'll help ya at the fi'hunnert....wann'em ?":gomer:
Carbon fiber garage sale :gomer:

cart7
02-16-08, 11:17 AM
LOL!

Lap 20 at Homestead opener. All 6 CCWS crossover cars have spontaneous rear wings collapse. Parts linked to Penske! :rofl:

Hameroids
02-16-08, 01:40 PM
AJ stated later that he was willing to provide the incoming CC teams with information regarding where to buy a kwality tewl, `cuz he node where he bought `em.

robot9000
02-16-08, 02:27 PM
Yeah, and AJ is still guarding those super secret setup too...:laugh:

Cam
02-16-08, 06:51 PM
Laptops and Aries everywhere are quivering in fear right now... :tony:

JT265
02-16-08, 07:14 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

formulaben
02-16-08, 09:36 PM
AJ stated later that he was willing to provide the incoming CC teams with information regarding where to buy a kwality tewl, `cuz he node where he bought `em.

:rofl:

:rofl:

RacinM3
02-19-08, 03:08 AM
Now I'm conflicted. On the one hand, the negative is CC capitulating to the IRL, and on the other hand them doing so makes AJ Foyt's head explode. I really, really was against unification, but now I'm not so sure as it is going to obviously have very attractive side-effects.

rosawendel
02-19-08, 04:42 AM
Can someone who speaks stoopid please translate this?

"i'm as mad as a bunch a bees around a bobcat. now hands me a sammich."

eiregosod
02-19-08, 09:22 AM
LOL LOL enjoy the retirement Foyt you fat F.

Wheel-Nut
02-19-08, 12:16 PM
Has AJ thrown his fit yet? I may have to drive by Foyt Racing and see if the building is still standing.

Tony George
02-19-08, 01:31 PM
I support mergerfication only if PT drives for AJ! :rofl:

Fio1
02-19-08, 05:39 PM
I heard the same thing from a friend on another team. But, I told him that they shouldn't be surprised, look at Hemelgarn, Menard, Simon, etc. TonyG doesn't care about anybody but himself. Even Panther racing is p*ssed off. He might gain 5 CCWS teams, but lose 5 IRL teams......

nissan gtp
02-19-08, 06:41 PM
I support mergerfication only if PT drives for AJ! :rofl:

at this point, I'd believe anything.

actually, they might get along pretty well :laugh:

Spicoli
02-19-08, 06:48 PM
"i'm as mad as a bunch a bees around a bobcat. now hands me a sammich."

Thanks!:D