PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot confirms one 908 at Sebring

cameraman
02-15-08, 04:51 PM
Driven by Nicolas Minassian, Pedro Lamy and Stephan Sarrazin.

Also there will be three 908s at Le Mans with two cars entered by Peugeot Total and the third by Peugeot Sport. They announced nine drivers but they have not decided how they will be split up.

Marc Gené
Christian Klien
Pedro Lamy
Nicolas Minassian
Franck Montagny
Stephan Sarrazin
Jacques Villeneuve
Alexander Wurz
Ricardo Zonta

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii35/Cynops/908-front.jpg

Sean Malone
02-15-08, 04:58 PM
What a great looking car. I'm starting to get this ALMS thing. But why do I feel like it's another Champ Car. Years from now they'll be struggling to exist while the ugly step sister (Grand Am) trudges along.

My whole life I've always gone for the unpopular hot chick instead of the ugly popular ones. Hmm, that doesn't make any sense. Scratch that. :)

I'm going to Sebring this year. :thumbup:

cameraman
02-15-08, 05:02 PM
What a great looking car. I'm starting to get this ALMS thing. But why do I feel like it's another Champ Car.

Jeebus just watch the races:flame:

Methanolandbrats
02-15-08, 05:03 PM
What a great looking car. I'm starting to get this ALMS thing. But why do I feel like it's another Champ Car. Years from now they'll be struggling to exist while the ugly step sister (Grand Am) trudges along.

My whole life I've always gone for the unpopular hot chick instead of the ugly popular ones. Hmm, that doesn't make any sense. Scratch that. :)

I'm going to Sebring this year. :thumbup: Bad analogy. With cars, they look different from every angle. With girls, once ya tip em upside down they all look alike :gomer:

nissan gtp
02-15-08, 05:29 PM
awesome

wish it was x2 tho

chop456
02-15-08, 05:39 PM
Apparently they don't want to break both of them. :gomer:

Accipiter
02-15-08, 05:45 PM
I bet it gets shaken to pieces by mid-race. But it will look good doing it.

nissan gtp
02-15-08, 06:38 PM
Apparently they don't want to break both of them. :gomer:

:rofl: