PDA

View Full Version : stay classy, Jane Fonda

G.
02-14-08, 05:17 PM
Jane says the c-bomb on TV! The Today show.

Not safe for work, it's the C-Bomb. Duh!

linky, not gonna imbed this one (http://youtube.com/watch?v=o3qXUFyzrjM):rofl:

TrueBrit
02-14-08, 05:21 PM
:eek:

Wow!!!

:thumbup:

Now let's watch the Fundy-run FCC have kittens about it...

cameraman
02-14-08, 05:22 PM
Is there a Cliff Notes version?

As in who did she call a ...

Dirk Diggler
02-14-08, 05:24 PM
Is there a Cliff Notes version?

As in who did she call a ...

No one, she used it as a punchline to a joke.

G.
02-14-08, 05:26 PM
:eek:

Wow!!!

:thumbup:

Now let's watch the Fundy-run FCC have kittens about it...The FCC MUST fine them, due to new rules post nipple-gate.

Summary: H. Jane was discussing a role in "The Vagina Monologues". Her point was, she hadn't heard of the play before. (paraphrase: Hey, I was living in Georgia, ok. I was asked to do a monologue called...)

Nothing too scandalous, and actually pretty witty, but the show must not have had the delay button manned.

TrueBrit
02-14-08, 05:29 PM
The FCC MUST fine them, due to new rules post nipple-gate.

Summary: H. Jane was discussing a role in "The Vagina Monologues". Her point was, she hadn't heard of the play before. (paraphrase: Hey, I was living in Georgia, ok. I was asked to do a monologue called...)

Nothing too scandalous, and actually pretty witty, but the show must not have had the delay button manned.

..and we all know that NO-ONE has heard that word before and the world will shift on it's axis if it's said out loud...

How's that 1st amendment thing working out for ya....

stroker
02-14-08, 05:54 PM
Takes one to know one, I guess....

beaner
02-14-08, 05:57 PM
Just let a dude say it and see what happens. ;)

Wally
02-14-08, 06:05 PM
Takes one to know one, I guess....

Yep....Thank You. :thumbup:

Sean O'Gorman
02-14-08, 06:12 PM
See you next Tuesday, Jane.

Dirk Diggler
02-14-08, 06:35 PM
Just let a dude say it and see what happens. ;)

Bonus points if you say it on Valenentine's Day.:laugh:

WickerBill
02-14-08, 06:54 PM
In the UK you're required to call at least 3 men per day that word. It's really, really bizarre for a midwestern US boy to go over there and have a co-worker (jokingly or not) call his boss that word -- to his face.

Don Quixote
02-14-08, 07:01 PM
Betsy Hoffman, former CU pres, testified that the word could be a term of endearment at her deposition in one of the many harassment cases against the school during the Gary Barnett regime. Needless to say, not too many locals bought her story. :laugh:

beaner
02-14-08, 07:04 PM
Bonus points if you say it on Valenentine's Day.:laugh:

That'll get you some lovin'. :rofl:

Gnam
02-14-08, 07:35 PM
In the UK you're required to call at least 3 men per day that word. It's really, really bizarre for a midwestern US boy to go over there and have a co-worker (jokingly or not) call his boss that word -- to his face.
Did they say c*** or use term "berk"?

WickerBill
02-14-08, 09:07 PM
The former. More than seems reasonable.

stroker
02-14-08, 10:07 PM
Yep....Thank You. :thumbup:

Once in a while a synapse fires.

jcollins28
02-14-08, 11:04 PM
In her life I'm sure she has been told by a number of people. "Hey Jane C U Next Tuesday". Honest mistake on her part I'm sure of it.