Don Quixote
02-13-08, 07:30 PM
oops:
http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/7791492?MSNHPHMA

and double oops:
http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/7787904/3-Indiana-football-players-arrested

Ankf00
02-13-08, 07:49 PM
kelvin sampson violating recruiting rules? :eek: that's never happened before, oh, wait...

Don Quixote
02-13-08, 08:16 PM
kelvin sampson violating recruiting rules? :eek: that's never happened before, oh, wait...
So you hire a coach that does does this stuff, and expect him to not do it anymore? Hundreds of illegal phone calls, and then he lies about it to the school and the NCAA. Buh Bye.

Spicoli
02-13-08, 09:15 PM
whaddya expect from this dumb f'in place.

anton
dan quayle
boob knight
kelvin

diamond dave
02-13-08, 09:19 PM
Hundreds of illegal phone calls, and then he lies about it to the school

when the who'syourdaddy? (hoosiers):gomer: played at Illinois last week.
there was an Illini fan that had a costume as a cell phone:laugh:

IlliniRacer
02-14-08, 04:21 PM
http://www.kurtkaufmann.com/kelvin_sampson.jpg

Chitowncartfreak
02-14-08, 04:26 PM
Only 3 football players? University of Iowa would kill to only have 3 football players in trouble.

Gangrel
02-14-08, 04:39 PM
Sampson - ok....I'll give you that one....

Two of the football players were arrested for playing loud music in their apartment. Now, my in-laws are in Bloomington, and I consider Bloomington kind of a second home now, but come on....why don't they just arrest them for looking a little different, for chrissake......

nrc
02-14-08, 04:45 PM
Sampson - ok....I'll give you that one....

Two of the football players were arrested for playing loud music in their apartment. Now, my in-laws are in Bloomington, and I consider Bloomington kind of a second home now, but come on....why don't they just arrest them for looking a little different, for chrissake......

Guilty of College Student in the 1st Degree.

cameraman
02-14-08, 05:00 PM
Only 3 football players? University of Iowa would kill to only have 3 football players in trouble.

This week, only three football players this week...

Chitowncartfreak
02-14-08, 05:20 PM
This week, only three football players this week...

We'll see what happens. We set the bar pretty high!

dando
02-14-08, 05:25 PM
Sampson is a dirtball. IU got what it deserved for hiring a coach with baggage like that. Stoopid f'ing Hoosiers (redundant, I know). :shakehead

Spickly, Knight might be a hot head, but he's achieved far more than the fat bastard in South Bend will ever achieve. You should add :gomer: Dame to yer list. :p

-Kevin

Gnam
02-14-08, 05:46 PM
wrong thread...I mean, Yeah!

Sean O'Gorman
02-14-08, 06:07 PM
How many Fulmer Cup points is that second link worth?

Don Quixote
02-14-08, 06:57 PM
As for Fulmer points, what do you get when you awaken from a drunken stuper, and you find yourself in an ambulance, and then you start smacking down the paramedics? The loud music gets you nothing.

KaBoom21
02-14-08, 08:18 PM
Saw thread title and thought it would be about Dan Burton.

Spicoli
02-14-08, 08:58 PM
Sampson is a dirtball. IU got what it deserved for hiring a coach with baggage like that. Stoopid f'ing Hoosiers (redundant, I know).
Spickly, Knight might be a hot head, but he's achieved far more than the fat bastard in South Bend will ever achieve. You should add :gomer: Dame to yer list.
-Kevin

hoew many times i gotta tells ya i ain;t no fan o dat big fatty in SBend? :shakehead :thumdown:

Well, we always got racin'!!!!!!!!111 or not.:mad:

dando
02-14-08, 09:18 PM
hoew many times i gotta tells ya i ain;t no fan o dat big fatty in SBend? :shakehead :thumdown:

Show me the post, yo. :gomer: :p

-Kevin