PDA

View Full Version : We have no clue.....(WHEN WILL WE?)

OW
02-12-08, 09:40 PM
This new thread asks "WHEN" ....*don't even build it in any other way* pls.

I ask for, in your opinion, *When* do you think?.. "we will know"?...not about what...

I told friends (not so ow caring friends)(except that they know I'm passionate about it) that we'd know by the "end of the week"

Comment about WHAT on other threads.....I'm only asking SIMPLY "WHEN" do you think?

OW

ferrarigod
02-12-08, 10:32 PM
even after its burial i think we'll steal hear rumors from sources that there was a Champ Car race every couple of weekends. No press, no nothing. Unka Gerry will just dump the DP's out of the trailer and fire up 10 year old engines.

think about it. its never going to end. not ever.

pchall
02-12-08, 10:32 PM
This new thread asks "WHEN" ....*don't even build it in any other way* pls.

I ask for, in your opinion, *When* do you think?.. "we will know"?...not about what...

I told friends (not so ow caring friends)(except that they know I'm passionate about it) that we'd know by the "end of the week"

Comment about WHAT on other threads.....I'm only asking SIMPLY "WHEN" do you think?

OW

We'll know more WHEN Miller dreams up his next state of AOW commentary at Speed. The WHAT depends on where he thinks his bread might get buttered. Unfortunately, the WHETHER there's much truth in the WHAT he types WHEN is yet to be determined. YMMV.

Can't we just all wait until Laguna Seca? ;)

rocket
02-12-08, 10:46 PM
They'll figure it out halfway through the season, just like years past.

A day late and a dollar short, because I don't GAF about it anymore.

Indy
02-12-08, 11:18 PM
Thursday before Long Beach we will know for sure.

This is known as the Coyne Corollary to Murphy's Law.

Spicoli
02-12-08, 11:22 PM

:rofl:

TravelGal
02-13-08, 02:26 AM

:rofl: :rofl: But I think you mean Friday morning. :D