PDA

View Full Version : OK Folks. Here it is..... After your done laughing for an hour.....

devilmaster
05-13-03, 11:10 AM
Tear it to shreds.....

http://www.enquirer.com/editions/2003/05/12/spt_wwwsptscar1ab12.html

Steve

RaceGrrl
05-13-03, 11:14 AM
Can you say Kool-aid? :rolleyes:

Hink
05-13-03, 11:50 AM
Spot the misspeak by Pimpski:

"One of the problems for open-wheel racing, Penske said, has been the split between the IRL and CART.

"You forced fans to take their loyalties in different directions," he said."

He meant to say, "I forced fans to take their loyalties in different directions, and then I sold out the ones that follwed me for thirty pieces of silver."

"The IRL fans, well they always hated me for the most part anyway so I figure, if they don't like you, join 'em."

rabbit
05-13-03, 01:31 PM
He got this part right...

"In terms of popularity and fan appeal, NASCAR and the Indy Racing League are on opposite ends of the spectrum."

devilmaster
05-13-03, 04:18 PM
hey Rab, shouldn't there be an 'Ethics board' you can appeal to?

Oh wait, that would put alot out of work. ;) :D

Steve

pchall
05-13-03, 04:42 PM
That's the newspaper of record in my region of the country folks.

Need anyone wonder why I rip the local media in this area? They can't even report on their own colonoscopies without an envelope in hand.

Sean O'Gorman
05-15-03, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by pchall
That's the newspaper of record in my region of the country folks.

Need anyone wonder why I rip the local media in this area? They can't even report on their own colonoscopies without an envelope in hand.

I noticed that same newspaper lists Bengals news under the Sports section. Apparently they don't know much about football either. :)

rabbit
05-15-03, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by SOG35
I noticed that same newspaper lists Bengals news under the Sports section. Apparently they don't know much about football either. :) :laugh:
Shouldn't Bengals news be in the obits? :p