Spicoli
01-28-08, 07:18 PM
pissed off.

Dr. Corkski
01-28-08, 07:19 PM
b00biez

Sean O'Gorman
01-28-08, 07:21 PM
One who is glad he made the move to autocross 5 years ago.

stroker
01-28-08, 07:32 PM
frustrated.

Methanolandbrats
01-28-08, 07:32 PM
One who is glad he made the move to autocross 5 years ago.
Good move since that F1 ride just did'nt work out ;) I know what you mean. I spent 10 years autocrossing, rallycrossing and ice racing. Hung it up when my girls entered high school due to lack of time. Planning on building another car or two, it's more fun to do than watch and that is especially true when there is almost nothing worth watching.

dando
01-28-08, 07:33 PM
GO BUCKS! :gomer:

I'm a staunch C^RT/CCWS supporter, but I'm also a realist and I can see this thing for what it is: broken and unfixable by the inmates running the asylum. :irked: :thumdown:

Go back and look @ some of the names on the list of drivers and the number of cars in C^RT in the late 80s and early 90s. Sobering. Truly sobering. :(

-Kevin

eiregosod
01-28-08, 07:35 PM
I'm a fandamentalist fanatic

RusH
01-28-08, 07:43 PM
I`m a racing forum fan :cry:

Megger
01-28-08, 07:45 PM
Sick of Tony!!

jonovision_man
01-28-08, 07:55 PM
... the type who will watch what I enjoy regardless of who is running it, and will turn off what I don't.

jono

Andrew Longman
01-28-08, 08:17 PM
...are you?

Ankf00
01-28-08, 08:18 PM
it's soon to be mtn bike and kayak season, ie spring. what's a champ car?

Andrew Longman
01-28-08, 08:26 PM
Strange doings on the innerweb. Probably user error as I have never posted a poll. See other thread. Mods please merge or do something equally merciful and brilliant

dando
01-28-08, 08:44 PM
Where's the Z. All of the above choices? :gomer:

I'm actually of the opinion of several choices, but the morons are more entertaining than the racing these daze. :irked: :saywhat:

-Kevin

Ankf00
01-28-08, 08:50 PM
you f'ed up the other poll too, i clicked on 4 diff choices at once

Andrew Longman
01-28-08, 08:52 PM
Where's the Z. None of the above choice? :gomer: :p

I'm actually of the opinion of several choices, but the morons are more entertaining than the racing these daze.

-Kevin

Pick all you want. All you can eat.:)

cart7
01-28-08, 08:53 PM
Started realizing the wheels were coming off in 2000.

Had hope KK's no-ties to Indy would resurrect OW again. Got intrigued by the groundwork they laid.

Then it went nowhere with a complete lack of creative thinking beyond the foundation.

Then realizing the only way OW survives is CCWS ending and merging into the Earl.

Then realizing that OW will eventually just fade into complete nothingness under the inheritors leadership.

Thank god I have other interests.

dando
01-28-08, 08:54 PM
Pick all you want. All you can eat.:)

I can't now. :cry:

-Kevin

Andrew Longman
01-28-08, 08:54 PM

Buffet up. Pick any that apply

Andrew Longman
01-28-08, 08:56 PM
I can't now. :cry:

-Kevin

I'll vote for you. What would you like?

Spicoli
01-28-08, 09:02 PM
F*** Spicoli (leading on CCF right now)

dando
01-28-08, 09:03 PM

Multiple choice poll, yo.

-Kevin

nrc
01-28-08, 11:03 PM
Unfortunately there's not an option to switch a poll to single choice once it's started.

:\

Insomniac
01-29-08, 09:41 AM
I'd get over it pretty fast if I never saw another CC race again. I'm probably more watching it now because I watched it growing up and for some dumb reason watch things until they are buried. Unless it's really bad, so CC has that going for them. They're not really bad in my eyes. ;)

robot9000
01-29-08, 10:52 AM
Needs more choiceage.

Easy
01-29-08, 11:58 AM
The ineptitude of the ownership and the ridicule they receive of the internets has been the most entertaining aspect of Champ Car for some time.

I haven't been a "fan" of Champ Car probably since midway through the first year of Pookfare when I realized that CART/IndyCar was relegated to the history books alongside series I wasn't around for like Can-Am, F5000, etc.. I've been basically more an interested observer since then.

mueber
01-29-08, 12:55 PM
I'll watch for as long as it lasts, but I can't decide whether to invest ticket, transportation and lodging money in Cleveland and Road America anymore.

When Champ Car closes its doors, I'll be fine; sad, but fine.

Indy
01-29-08, 10:13 PM
I'll watch for as long as it lasts, but I can't decide whether to invest ticket, transportation and lodging money in Cleveland and Road America anymore.

When Champ Car closes its doors, I'll be fine; sad, but fine.

RA has ALMS, which is worth it on its own.

OW
01-30-08, 12:11 AM
You tried ....but missed a Huge Survey Question....

"Grew up EVERYTHING Openwheel over *some* (20, 30, me? 40) *years* and will allow ANYTHING to start the rebuilding Process"

1 series....for AOWR

(didn't vote)

OW

Andrew Longman
01-30-08, 12:15 AM
You tried ....but missed a Huge Survey Question....

"Grew up EVERYTHING Openwheel over *some* (20, 30, me? 40) *years* and will allow ANYTHING to start the rebuilding Process"

1 series....for AOWR

(didn't vote)

OW

True dat. That's probably where I'm at too.

My problem though is as I became an adult and found both interest and frustration in the business side of racing I came to learn too much about TG and the IMS mafia to be able to ignore it completely. Accepting ANYTHING means continuing to wait for them to do the next stupid Indycentric thing.

OW
01-30-08, 12:19 AM
True dat. That's probably where I'm at too.

Leave it there.......

nrc
01-30-08, 02:09 AM
http://www.rutles.org/rpix/lir.jpg

mueber
01-30-08, 10:05 AM
I've been a fan for almost 40 of my 51 years. I deserve better.

Spicoli
01-30-08, 03:20 PM
I've been a fan for almost 40 of my 51 years. I deserve better.

bingo. I think that is one sentiment that we all share. Whether you are a "Cartisan", "place fan" or "gomer", we've all been let down. With the vast resources, talent, heritage and opportunity that AOW racing has/had, its a disgrace what it has become.

How so many could F up such a big thing in 12 short years is beyond me.

CART dying didn;t help Indy, and CCWS dying won't either. I'm understanding that more and more each day.:thumdown:

Sean Malone
01-30-08, 03:42 PM
bingo. I think that is one sentiment that we all share. Whether you are a "Cartisan", "place fan" or "gomer", we've all been let down. With the vast resources, talent, heritage and opportunity that AOW racing has/had, its a disgrace what it has become.

How so many could F up such a big thing in 12 short years is beyond me.

CART dying didn;t help Indy, and CCWS dying won't either. I'm understanding that more and more each day.:thumdown:

Yep, me too. :thumbup:

Indy
01-31-08, 12:01 AM

Sanity is a powerful drug. :thumbup:

We sink or swim together.

Jag_Warrior
02-02-08, 12:20 AM
Anymore, I just tune in to see what's going to happen next. Reality finally set in a little over a year ago.

Here's the sad irony that I see. Supposedly, Anton split the sport in order to save the Indy 500. Then he proceeded to shoot it in the head. Nothing CART could have done would have damaged Indy or the sport as much as George's actions. Now fast forward to our Amigos. I was a fan of that bunch as much as anyone. But the last two years have shown me that Tony George wasn't the only one who could royally f'up AOWR.

Two sets of rich guys circle je##king on a dare. Wonder what's gonna happen next?

pchall
02-02-08, 07:53 AM
The Ruttles record company lawyers already have seen this thread and Rotten Apple Corp. soon will be suing you for unauthorized use of a trademark protected image. :gomer:

http://www.rutles.org/rpix/lir.jpg