PDA

View Full Version : Seabass speaks about F1 and CC

G.
01-24-08, 12:18 PM
feel the PT LOVE, oozing from the page.:laugh:

Speaking of Champ Car, I thought I would give you my predictions for the 2008 Champ Car season. I think the logical choice to win the Championship this year is Justin (Wilson) because he has been runner up for the last couple of years. I think Will (Power) is quite an obvious choice also. He was very strong all season last year and if not for a few problems he would have probably been our main competition up until the last race. I think these are the two main ones but you can't count out Robert (Doornbos), he was putting on some pretty strong performances. He just needs to qualify a bit better than what he did, and Graham, he did quite well especially at the end of the season. In my opinion a lot of guys can contend. Not to forget Oriol. In the PKV car he can do really, really well. In the last two races he was a winning contender. We also have to see where Bruno ends up. It seems that the DP01 suits him very well and I think he might be the surprise of 2008.

mostly F1, but predictions for CCWS (http://www.champcarworldseries.com/News/Article.asp?ID=12484)

Accipiter
01-24-08, 02:40 PM
That wasn't so much a prediction as it was a list.

G.
01-24-08, 02:49 PM
That wasn't so much a prediction as it was a list.It was everyone but PT.:laugh: