PDA

View Full Version : For now it's funny.....

Methanolandbrats
01-20-08, 11:54 AM
to make fun of Champ Car mistakes and the apparent state of things, but if those turbos really do fall silent, it's really gonna suck. Another one of the World's greatest natural sounds will be gone :(

dando
01-20-08, 12:02 PM
to make fun of Champ Car mistakes and the apparent state of things, but if those turbos really do fall silent, it's really gonna suck. Another one of the World's greatest natural sounds will be gone :(

Well, what happens when CCWS folds and Honda decides to bail on the EARL becuz all FTG can get lined up is Briggs & Stratton as an engine competitor? Might be that Cozzies are all that's left. :saywhat: :tony:

-Kevin

Sean Malone
01-20-08, 12:09 PM
If it fails does that mean rich guys will be racing de-tuned DP01's at historic events next year?

Weird.

dando
01-20-08, 12:20 PM
And yes, the world will suck just a little bit more w/o this:

cBthxGThBkc

:(

I was @ a Team Rahole party when The Pass happened. The silence afterwards was deafening. :eek: I've tried to duplicate that in Gran Turismo, and the results ain't pretty. :D

-Kevin

Elmo T
01-20-08, 06:12 PM
Another one of the World's greatest natural sounds will be gone :(

Just this morning I was trying out my new Blu-ray player. I popped in some old home movies from Cleveland 2005 that I converted to standard DVD. My camera work is shaky and the picture was grainy, but it sure sounded sweet. ;)

\

SteveH
01-20-08, 10:06 PM
SuperSpeedway is so important to own for a CART/CC fan as the sound is well preserved there.

The same as it is in Driven. :p

Sean Malone
01-20-08, 11:50 PM
I agree though meth, once it is "officially done" and not just "done" in the eyes of the 'internet jury', the feeling of them not being here, even in their current state, will be cause for a reflection of the good times gone by....and a drink. :)

I've been wearing my old CART jacket when I walk the dog lately as the temps are getting down to an absolute arctic 50's or so in the evening. CART seems like so long ago already and no, I personally don't equate CART to KK's Champ Car.I did at the beginning, I did when the DP01 debuted...haven't since. It will be an easy death as I've already gotten over the Indy 500 and CART. KK's Champ Car is not worth a tear.