PDA

View Full Version : Bruno the Grump!

Wheel-Nut
05-12-03, 12:10 PM
What's up with Bruno? Why does he always look like someone pissed in his Cheerios? He's tied for first in the championship. He should be happy his teammate is getting all the press. He should just fly under the radar until the end of the season!

Railbird
05-12-03, 12:14 PM
Boudais has already figured out how easy it is to get inside of Junkie's head.

RaceGrrl
05-12-03, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Railbird
Boudais has already figured out how easy it is to get inside of Junkie's head.

From what I've heard, that's not hard to do, considering that there's lots of room in there. :p

Disclaimer for the humor impaired: The above comment was a JOKE.

cart7
05-12-03, 12:34 PM
Bruno's sister is going to need to put him on a valium IV before this season is over. He was noticeably agitated after they announced Frenchy's first qual run speed and might as well have said NH was giving Sebastian better motors. :laugh:

devilmaster
05-12-03, 01:04 PM
Ya know, as much as Bruno might personally be like that anyways, I still think that being under Cheep's boot didn't help any.

Steve

Ankf00
05-12-03, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by RaceGrrl
From what I've heard, that's not hard to do, considering that there's lots of room in there. :p

Disclaimer for the humor impaired: The above comment was a JOKE.

oh pffff, disclaimers ruin all the fun! :P

devilmaster
05-12-03, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Ankf00
, disclaimers ruin all the fun!

You're right..........Alex :laugh:

;)
Steve

nrc
05-12-03, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by devilmaster
Ya know, as much as Bruno might personally be like that anyways, I still think that being under Cheep's boot didn't help any.

Good point. Chip's "What have you brought me to eat since lunchtime?" attitude can't be good for a young driver's psyche.