PDA

View Full Version : What's that sucking sound?

Methanolandbrats
01-13-08, 08:51 PM
THe Cowboys! :whoohoo: kinda quiet in the Cowdome.......:D Showdown in Lambeau....:thumbup:

RusH
01-13-08, 09:19 PM
THe Cowboys! :whoohoo: kinda quiet in the Cowdome.......:D Showdown in Lambeau....:thumbup:

:thumbup:

Go G-Men!!! :)

Ankf00
01-13-08, 09:24 PM
Dear Jerrah, Dallas,

Kevin Gilbride is your daddy.

Evil Roy, 5 time Pro-Bowler. 0 time playoff winner :laugh:

Eat a bag,
Ank :)

WickerBill
01-13-08, 09:44 PM
Last year, the Colts D sucked all year and stepped it up in the playoffs.

This year, the Colts D was great all year and sucked in the playoffs.

So by my reckoning, the sound you hear is from Indy.

nrc
01-13-08, 09:55 PM
Could this all be some kind of cosmic setup for Brett Farve to win a Super Bowl and retire? Now that would be the stuff that legends are made of.

Ankf00
01-13-08, 09:57 PM
Could this all be some kind of cosmic setup for Brett Farve to win a Super Bowl and retire? Now that would be the stuff that legends are made of.

pats favre would be all kinds of epic. holy balls.

jcollins28
01-13-08, 09:58 PM
I hate today. F you all to hell.

stroker
01-13-08, 10:13 PM
I love the Pack, but I have my doubts they can take the Pats, from what I've seen.

Regardless of that, I still love to see da 'Boys lose.

Who doesn't?

:D

Methanolandbrats
01-13-08, 10:28 PM
Could this all be some kind of cosmic setup for Brett Farve to win a Super Bowl and retire? Now that would be the stuff that legends are made of. No matter what happens, I don't think he'll retire. He's on Wisconsin Radio all the time and he's still having fun now that he has lots of people to throw to and a ground game and those headhunters in the defensive backfield :D

Ankf00
01-13-08, 10:35 PM
I hate today. F you all to hell.

http://forums.fluidhosting.com/images/smilies/Wave%20Hello.gif

rabbit
01-13-08, 11:09 PM
:rofl:

Andrew Longman
01-13-08, 11:24 PM

Looking past the G men are we?

I watched today's game in an Italian restaurant on Staten Island after (another) Christening.

(All week my youngest, 8 years old, and his 45 year old uncle have been hounding me about there better be a TV in the restaurant. We walk in and there, right above our table was a TV with the game on) .

I had very little hope for this game but saw early that the Giants were pissed off, chippy and physical. In the end ten Boys penalties and the Gmen spending all of the fourth and most of the third beating the crap out of Romo made the difference.

Romo bitching and yelling at his teammates was telling and if you are a Boys fan, troubling.

The interviewed G GM Reese on the radio before the game. Apparently Jerry Jones gave two tickets for the championship game to every Boys player this week for family and friends. Reese, said he thought it was a hugely generous offer to Boys family to fly them to Green Bay next week to see the Giants play the Pack. :rofl:

If there is a destiny, I wonder if it is the Giants in the Super Bowl with a second chance to end their perfect season. Hmmmm

And Favre has already said he's having too much fun to quit now. Good. He was hugely fun to watch yesterday and I will miss him.

nrc
01-13-08, 11:51 PM
I'm not looking past anyone. I have no horse in this race. And even if they beat the Giants it's unlikely that they'll beat the Pats. I'm just pointing out a potentially epic scenario.

Dr. Corkski
01-14-08, 12:45 AM
Winning the NFC is like winning the Big Televen this year, in that it's the battle for the title of the most overrated team in the country that will get its ass handed to them by a bunch of cheaters.

Dr. Corkski
01-14-08, 12:49 AM
Could this all be some kind of cosmic setup for Brett Farve to win a Super Bowl and retire? Now that would be the stuff that legends are made of.Favre is not going to retire. Otherwise news channels in Wisconsin might have to cover real stories instead of what Brett Favre was doing that day.

Andrew Longman
01-14-08, 12:56 AM
I'm not looking past anyone. I have no horse in this race. And even if they beat the Giants it's unlikely that they'll beat the Pats. I'm just pointing out a potentially epic scenario.

Just kiddin' ya :)

I have 7 days to gloat. :gomer:

RusH
01-14-08, 12:59 AM
The Patriots...plenty of hate here ...... :hate: :thumdown:

I`m more interested in the Goethals connection,,,what Italian restaurant was that? :D
Guess is...Hylan, Forest or Victory.;)

Ankf00
01-14-08, 01:17 AM
Just kiddin' ya :)

I have 7 days to gloat. :gomer:

but when it comes to the Douchebag Capital of America, you have 7-8 months :D

WickerBill
01-14-08, 09:37 AM

I hope he gets castrated by a cleat on the first play of the Giants game.

If it's Patriots-Packers, I'm buying a Pats sweatshirt, cutting off the sleeves, and rooting for Tom Brady like he's my brother.

Now let me go shower again to wash off the stench of that horrible scenario.

extramundane
01-14-08, 09:48 AM

If it's Patriots-Packers, I'm buying a Pats sweatshirt, cutting off the sleeves, and rooting for Tom Brady like he's my brother.

The hate is strong with this one. :D

As a man without a team, and a perpetual fan of the spoiler, I'm hoping for a Bolts/Gigantors Super Bowl, just to piss off everyone else (and really screw up those NFL revenue projections).

TKGAngel
01-14-08, 10:04 AM
pats favre would be all kinds of epic. holy balls.

Not to mention Fox would salivating at the potential for great ratings with having two phenomenal QB's playing in the game.

Apparently Jerry Jones gave two tickets for the championship game to every Boys player this week for family and friends.

I heard that during the game yesterday. That's tempting fate right there.

Going into yesterday, did anyone think that Eli would be the Manning that survived the day?

Methanolandbrats
01-14-08, 10:07 AM
[QUOTE=WickerBill;217128]I hope he gets castrated by a cleat on the first play of the Giants game. [QUOTE]

Just because your team chokes and you live in a backward, cletus infested, cultureless ****hole is no reason to so angry. :)

Andrew Longman
01-14-08, 10:31 AM
I`m more interested in the Goethals connection,,,what Italian restaurant was that? :D
Guess is...Hylan, Forest or Victory.;)

Lentos... a few blocks off Hylan

dando
01-14-08, 11:37 AM
Going into yesterday, did anyone think that Eli would be the Manning that survived the day?

http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showpost.php?p=216468&postcount=370

Yup. :gomer: :) The only one I missed was the Bolts/Dolts. I under estimated the Dungy choke factor. My bad. :irked:

-Kevin

dando
01-14-08, 11:38 AM

All hail Green & Yellow Jeebus! :gomer: :p

-Kevin

WickerBill
01-14-08, 11:48 AM
[QUOTE=WickerBill;217128]I hope he gets castrated by a cleat on the first play of the Giants game. [QUOTE]

Just because your team chokes and you live in a backward, cletus infested, cultureless ****hole is no reason to so angry. :)

hahaha

I just got back from Mexico City... Indy is a forward-thinking cultural center, dude! :)

Ankf00
01-14-08, 12:00 PM
a backward, cletus infested, cultureless ****hole Wisky, thy name is irony :D

RichK
01-14-08, 01:55 PM
I was cheering on Seattle, Indy & Dallas! :(

Methanolandbrats
01-14-08, 02:37 PM
Wisky, thy name is irony :D Do not make fun of ethnic cuisine :gomer:

Gnam
01-14-08, 03:25 PM
I was sad to hear Indy didn't make it. I was hoping to see Tom Brady beat two Mannings on the way to the Championship. :p

Insomniac
01-14-08, 03:42 PM

If there is a destiny, I wonder if it is the Giants in the Super Bowl with a second chance to end their perfect season. Hmmmm

:)

Insomniac
01-14-08, 03:43 PM

:rofl:

nrc
01-14-08, 03:51 PM

Yes! And he comes back in the fourth quarter to win the game with his nads in a jar on the training table! Then he goes on to beat the Pats with 15 pounds of ice strapped to his groin. Now THAT would be epic!

Methanolandbrats
01-14-08, 04:28 PM
Yes! And he comes back in the fourth quarter to win the game with his nads in a jar on the training table! Then he goes on to beat the Pats with 15 pounds of ice strapped to his groin. Now THAT would be epic!
He won a game when he was spitting up blood from a collapsed lung. Ripping his nuts off won't stop him, you need lungs more than nuts for football. :thumbup:

Ankf00
01-14-08, 04:38 PM
you need an ass more than lungs or nuts. where else you gonna shoot your roids?