PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

opinionated ow
12-25-07, 03:59 AM
A Merry Christmas to all from a country in which it is nearly over! May the Lord be with you through this period and into the new year.

ferrarigod
12-25-07, 04:56 AM
merry christmas to all. and thank you god for youtube! best gift to man kind in 2007 years.

dando
12-25-07, 12:48 PM
Have a happy and safe holiday, gang!

-Kevin

nrc
12-25-07, 12:56 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!

Insomniac
12-25-07, 01:06 PM
Happy Holidays!

TrueBrit
12-25-07, 02:24 PM
Merry Christmas one and all, and best wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperous new year!

Ho! HO! HO!

G.
12-25-07, 02:30 PM
Merry Christmas, and the happiest of new years!

Be careful opening them blisterpacks. I guess you need to choose between getting cut with jagged semi-hard plastic or your old dull pocket knife, but either way, you're gonna bleed.

Elmo T
12-25-07, 02:49 PM

Be careful opening them blisterpacks. I guess you need to choose between getting cut with jagged semi-hard plastic or your old dull pocket knife, but either way, you're gonna bleed.

Merry Christmas!!!!

Thus far, I've avoided any serious injury. Good luck finding something for a 4yo and a 7yo that isn't over packaged. :rolleyes:

Be safe everyone...

Ankf00
12-25-07, 03:53 PM
I GOT ALOTTA PROBLEMS WITH YOU PEO...

wait, wrong thread.

merry xmas, yo :)

High Sided
12-25-07, 04:58 PM
Ho Ho Ho,
i'm not sure how wishing my dad a merry xmas turned into a talk about fast rabbits and road kill but now i'm trying to find the video of a rabbit being gutted by an alms car iirc, is anyone able to point me in that direction?

thanks and merry christmas everyone

opinionated ow
12-25-07, 05:09 PM
Ho Ho Ho,
i'm not sure how wishing my dad a merry xmas turned into a talk about fast rabbits and road kill but now i'm trying to find the video of a rabbit being gutted by an alms car iirc, is anyone able to point me in that direction?

thanks and merry christmas everyone

was dtm.:
1xt8cmdzSss

Ratattack
12-25-07, 11:37 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS to Everybody

Happy New Year too..:cool:

Robstar
12-26-07, 01:22 AM
Very Merry Xmas to all... :thumbup:

G.
12-26-07, 02:07 AM

(sorry to quote me-self)

Survived the opening of the gifts, then sliced the ever-living **** outta me finger, slicing that damned lamb!

(not a big deal, really, but funny as hell!)

TravelGal
12-26-07, 03:04 AM
Merry Christmas everyone from the place where there is almost still an hour left. (To paraphrase OOW's opening post)

Cam
12-26-07, 07:41 PM
(sorry to quote me-self)

Survived the opening of the gifts, then sliced the ever-living **** outta me finger, slicing that damned lamb!

(not a big deal, really, but funny as hell!)

So.... How did you end up cooking it?

emjaya
12-26-07, 11:27 PM
So.... How did you end up cooking it?

Speaking of cooking, how's the weather on your side of town, Cam? :)

Cam
12-26-07, 11:47 PM
Speaking of cooking, how's the weather on your side of town, Cam? :)

Like living inside an oven. :irked: 40+C xmas day, 44.2C yesterday. Over 110F (for the metric impaired). Good beer drinkin' weather tho. ;)