PDA

View Full Version : actual promotion!

G.
12-12-07, 11:55 AM
Kyle Sub-check (Can't spell it) from NHL is on 95Wiil rock radio station right now. And I can't get the web streaming to work.:( Show ends in a few minutes.

Kyle is/was the inside rear tire-changer for SB.

http://95wiilrock.com/pages/57637.php

TKGAngel
12-12-07, 12:49 PM
The promotion I've seen lately hasn't been done by Champ Car, but by third parties.

- Performance Friction Brakes has been running "Official Brake of Champcar" logos in all of their ads, and their ad in the December issue of Performance Racing Industry features a pretty nice shot of SeaBass' car.

- During the intermission of Saturday night's Sabres/Sharks game, they showed a feature about Patrick Marleau serving as Grand Marshall of the San Jose Grand Prix. Whoever put the feature together did a really nice job of showcasing the cars and the event.

Sean O'Gorman
12-12-07, 01:33 PM
- During the intermission of Saturday night's Sabres/Sharks game, they showed a feature about Patrick Marleau serving as Grand Marshall of the San Jose Grand Prix. Whoever put the feature together did a really nice job of showcasing the cars and the event.

Excellent job by whoever came up with that idea, it should really boost ticket sales for the 2008 event.

TKGAngel
12-12-07, 01:43 PM
Excellent job by whoever came up with that idea, it should really boost ticket sales for the 2008 event.

I know. And this feature was on the Buffalo feed too. Lots of us are going to fly out to CA to see the race. :rolleyes:

robot9000
12-12-07, 03:05 PM
Hey, a journey of 1000 miles begins with the first step, right ;)

pchall
12-12-07, 03:10 PM
I know. And this feature was on the Buffalo feed too. Lots of us are going to fly out to CA to see the race. :rolleyes:

See you at Laguna Seca just down the road?