PDA

View Full Version : Nicky Hayden

trish
12-08-07, 07:21 PM
MTV2 is airing a documentary about Nicky defending his 2006 championship. I'm not sure if it was meant to be as funny as it is. :rofl: If anyone's interested in watching it, it will be shown again on Monday at 11 PM EST. It's a two hour program.

GLenz
12-09-07, 11:40 AM
MTV2 is airing a documentary about Nicky defending his 2006 championship. I'm not sure if it was meant to be as funny as it is. :rofl: If anyone's interested in watching it, it will be shown again on Monday at 11 PM EST. It's a two hour program.

Nicky comes off very cool and down-to-earth. He came from a very family oriented racing backgroung. I remember him as a kid on the grid at IRP. He and Tommy were these little guys on 125 GP Hondas wrenched on by their dad. He also had them riding dirt track.

Hopefully, Honda and Michelin improve the machinery and Nicky makes a good run next season

High Sided
12-09-07, 02:14 PM
Nicky comes off very cool and down-to-earth. He came from a very family oriented racing backgroung. I remember him as a kid on the grid at IRP. He and Tommy were these little guys on 125 GP Hondas wrenched on by their dad. He also had them riding dirt track.

they were the buzz when showing up at gateway as well. dad got them lots of track time racing wera events in the early 90's

GLenz
12-11-07, 07:39 AM
they were the buzz when showing up at gateway as well. dad got them lots of track time racing wera events in the early 90's

The IRP race I was referring to was a WERA endurance race. Since WERA gridded by points and we normally raced AMA, we were in back with the other nonregulars. So, I'm waitin on the grid with an FZR1000 and this little kid on a 125 grids next to me. Nicky. Could not have been any older than 12 years old in little baby blue and white leathers.