PDA

View Full Version : Penske To GA

NismoZ
12-03-07, 06:57 PM
Rolex 24 anyway, with Taylor's Gainsco team and Briscoe, Twinkle Toes and Kurt Busch as drivers. Pretty strong lineup I'd say.

Fio1
12-03-07, 07:48 PM
I'd laugh if Penske left ALMS for Grand-Am. :rofl:

gerhard911
12-03-07, 08:41 PM
Wayne Taylor ? I don't follow the GrandSham all that closely but isn't his team Sun Trust ? It's definitely not Gainsco. That's Bob Stallings' and Travis' team. It says so right here (http://www.gainscoracing.com/race_news/pr_contacts.html).

Speaking of Trabbis, MIA ?

Spicoli
12-03-07, 10:47 PM

laugh.

RusH
12-03-07, 10:52 PM
Grand-American, that`s the new NASCAR Sports Car Series right?

NismoZ
12-04-07, 11:36 AM
Gainsco? SunTrust? They all look alike to me.:gomer: It was a real speed read...and I don't read so good. (PS-the lead sponsor of the effort will be Toshiba, but Suntrust will appear on both.)

pchall
12-04-07, 12:19 PM
Rolex 24 anyway, with Taylor's Gainsco team and Briscoe, Twinkle Toes and Kurt Busch as drivers. Pretty strong lineup I'd say.

Gosh, I wonder why Hornish isn't the lead driver for that squad? :tony:

As for Penske leaving ALMS. if the PCNA support dwindles he'll just go where ever he can make more bucks. And Gainsco seems to have all the bucks in Grand Am these days.

Accipiter
12-04-07, 05:46 PM

Who's going to pay him to run free cars over there?

FCYTravis
12-05-07, 06:26 AM
Did someone ping me? ;)

I've just been super-busy with real-life stuff... preparing to transfer to a four-year university in the spring. Either the University of Alaska Fairbanks or the University of Idaho at Moscow.

Unfortunately, I'll be leaving my post with Bob's team, as I just don't think I can give him a fair and professional effort while I'm going to school full-time. :(

gerhard911
12-05-07, 02:45 PM
Hey Travis - good lUck with University :cool:

If'n ya get to Fairbanks, go slap you know who :gomer:

cameraman
12-05-07, 03:41 PM
Either the University of Alaska Fairbanks or the University of Idaho at Moscow.

You got a thing for ice or what?

FCYTravis
12-22-07, 03:23 AM
I am actually going to Fairbanks, and yeah, something about weather 180 degrees different from California strikes my fancy :p

I don't know if igloos have home addresses, but I'll look :P

Spicoli
12-22-07, 03:07 PM
Did someone ping me? ;)

I've just been super-busy with real-life stuff... preparing to transfer to a four-year university in the spring. Either the University of Alaska Fairbanks or the University of Idaho at Moscow.

Unfortunately, I'll be leaving my post with Bob's team, as I just don't think I can give him a fair and professional effort while I'm going to school full-time. :(

who0 said racing was fair?