PDA

View Full Version : Indy Car Photos For Your Viewing Pleasure...

Walter Zoomie
05-11-03, 02:20 AM
I've been slaving over a hot scanner just to bring you fine folks another taste of my sickeningly boring photographic skills. Take a peek, won't you? It don't cost nuthin'.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4025402&a=30678960&f=0

Warlock!
05-11-03, 07:44 AM
" Sorry. The url (web page address) is not correct.

Please try again, or contact Customer Service for assistance."

Got another addy?

Warlock!

Walter Zoomie
05-11-03, 09:09 AM
Try this...

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4025402&a=30678960&f=0

RaceChic
05-13-03, 09:33 AM
Thank-You for taking the time to share them with us.....
Looking forward to more.... These were nice. Any CART photos??????:D :D :D

Walter Zoomie
05-13-03, 03:08 PM
Sorry, no CART photos. They don't seem to be running those cars this year at Indy, just the drivers! ;) I don't have anything against CART, but there's just no local opportunities to photograph them. Glad you liked the shots.

RaceChic
05-13-03, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Walter Zoomie
Sorry, no CART photos. They don't seem to be running those cars this year at Indy, just the drivers! ;) I don't have anything against CART, but there's just no local opportunities to photograph them. Glad you liked the shots.

Okay, silly....:D
I didn't know if you went to any CART races and had any to share, because you photograph well....:)

DjDrOmusic
05-14-03, 02:43 AM
Did your camera survive, or was the lens destroyed by those impotent things with wheels that appeared on the track? Do we need to take up a collection? :D ;)

In all seriousness, very nice photos, thankyou for sharing!:)

Walter Zoomie
05-16-03, 08:59 AM
Camera and lenses are made from high speed, low drag, teflon coated materials. No chance of damage, unless I get run over by Penelope Pitstop (Sarah) or George Mack driving golf carts in Gasoline Alley. I'll be lurking around there again today, so be looking for more glam shots from the Brickyard before too long.

Warlock!
05-16-03, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by DjDrOmusic
Do we need to take up a collection?
LMFMFAO!

Warlock!