PDA

View Full Version : Marcos Ambrose.

emjaya
11-22-07, 09:26 AM
A belated congratulations to Maros Ambrose finishing eighth in the Busch series in only his second year racing on ovals; highest finish by non North American in a Nascar championship.

According to his website, he will be starting in 12 cup races next year. :thumbup:

opinionated ow
11-22-07, 09:47 AM
daily telegraph today implied that buschwhackers were demoted by racing busch :shakehead and therefore implied ambrose will be demoted back to busch next season. a confusing mess of an article if ever i saw one

pchall
11-22-07, 11:34 AM
daily telegraph today implied that buschwhackers were demoted by racing busch :shakehead and therefore implied ambrose will be demoted back to busch next season. a confusing mess of an article if ever i saw one

Too much knowledge of NASCAR is a dangerous thing. Better to be blissfully ignorant. :)

oddlycalm
11-22-07, 04:04 PM
IMO the biggest deal about Ambrose finishing 8th was that nearly all the drivers that finished higher were full time Cup drivers. For that matter, so were several that he beat.

Next year there is a rule change that sounds like it would eliminate full time Cup drivers from the point chase, but they could race and win money. I could be wrong about the details because I don't pay much attention to NASCAR. Could have been what the Telegraph article was trying to say.

oc